Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I really don't like the idea of Tony Stark building Ultron

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    I wouldn't mind Stark and Hank building Ultron. Stark builds the weapons while Hank is credited for building the AI.

I wish the rights would revert back so Marvel could use DOOM. I don't even care about the F4, just Doom.

Doom as the made guy... his bots as cannon fodder. It would be glorious.

Anyway... what about say.. The Leader? They have his rights and he has been kind of introduced so a huge back story wouldn't be needed. Yes, he is a Hulk villain but with no plans for a sequel for the hulk they could use the Leader as an Avenger's villain instead.

Maybe something similar to the EMH's episodes involving the leader?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    I wouldn't mind Stark and Hank building Ultron. Stark builds the weapons while Hank is credited for building the AI.
    I wouldn't be opposed to this. But I'd hate it if they gave one of Pym's defining storylines to Stark for the sake of keeping the cast down.

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    Ditto.

Just dont use him.
    Pym or bust.

Ultron for the second one, and kang for the third and fourth.

I would like Ultron for the second movie. But how do you do Ultron without Pym and Janet? The cast is already soooo huge. I think the Grand Theft America storyline would be nice for a third. Beyond that........Civil War.

I am desperately hoping the post credit scene of Avengers is not setting up Avengers 2 but cunningly setting up GotG.
    Thor: God of Thunder, Indestructible Hulk, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Avengers, Mighty Avengers, All-New X-Men

BANNED

There will be no Civil War story line. We've already had heroes fighting heroes and clashing over ideals and philosophies in this film. Doing it again will be redundant.

And I doubt spoilers:
    Thanos
    end of spoilers will only be the villain in GotG. He'll be the big bad for all the movies. Pulling strings behind the scenes, then eventually turning up for the mother of all superhero smack downs.

I think the most logical thing to do would be to do what thety did here: not adapt an existing storyline and just do something that works for a movie instead.
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

Quote Originally Posted by hypkin View Post
    the after credits scene shows Thanos, so... no human scale, it's getting way more cosmic ;)
    As it should be.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Infinity Gauntlet seems like the most logical final storyline they'll use.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Senior Member greatmetropolitan's Avatar

I'd do a cross between the Liberators from the Ultimates and the Thunderbolts. Makes it personal for each Avenger, one of each if their villains forming a Superhero team to gain public trust, usurp their position and ultimately take

Part of the ending would set up the coming of Thanos - a Thunderbolt finds readings on a Stark deep space satellite, makes contact and ultimately kills himself rather than stay on earth and face Thanos. A blood stained note from a dead devil declaring "The Mad Titan comes!"
    Buy or download my first self published comic, Taking Flight!
    Available at www.laseragecomics.co.uk

BANNED

y'know I'm going to suggest something crazy, Avengers Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    Infinity Gauntlet seems like the most logical final storyline they'll use.

I agree with this ..for extremely obvious reasons . I would love if somehow Vision or Scarlet witch where involved ...but i doubt it ....maybe a cameo from Ultron though :) .
    Tattoos Music Sports and Comics . Derrick Rose / Jack Wilshere are Sporting Legends . England/Asia/The Caribbean All day !!

Avengers Forever might work...in 15 years when they reboot the entire series. How cool would that be? Make everyone think it's a reboot, after 6 Avengers movies, when in fact it's a time travel multiple avengers from different time lines film.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!