Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

"Now who is being ridiculous," asks Storm in that outfit.

That scan is more proof that Tina Turner from Mad Max should have played Storm in the movies.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    "Now who is being ridiculous," asks Storm in that outfit.
    Oh right, I forgot the very first incarnation of X-factor were the original then-least popular X-men. Whatever happened to their floating citadel? That thing was cool.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Oh right, I forgot the very first incarnation of X-factor were the original then-least popular X-men. Whatever happened to their floating citadel? That thing was cool.
    It exploded at some point and became the artificial intelligence ("Prof) that raised Cable, but currently Ozymandias and Dark Beast are riding around in "a clone" of it.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    It exploded at some point and became the artificial intelligence ("Prof) that raised Cable, but currently Ozymandias and Dark Beast are riding around in "a clone" of it.
    They take away all the cool gifts. Aren't the X-men supposed to be impossible to record on camera too?
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    They take away all the cool gifts. Aren't the X-men supposed to be impossible to record on camera too?
    They were. But Roma and Naze are indian givers.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Am pretty sure Snitcherine is going to tell Steve that. That's why Rogue and Carol are going to fight, the Avengers are trying to kidnap Rogue. They merely sent She-Hulk, Falcoln, and Moon Knight just to not raise Rogue's suspicions.
    Why kidnap her, getting her to cooperate would cross too many lines that can't be crossed back
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I wonder why are they sending people just to the special places in the MU. Could Hope have not gone to Newark, for example?
    They are looking for Wanda.
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Great preview.., 4 out of the 9 pages were covers..,

As much as I worry about how bad this book is making my X-Men look, I really can't imagine Avengers fans are liking it much either.
    "Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain" Steven Pinker

san francisco - the free range twink farm

I love the idea of Ozy and DB ridin' dirty.

What if Cyclops and Wolverine BOTH get disgraced and shunned by the X-Men in this event?

I'd like to see some sort of scenario where Cyclops and Wolverine both have to come together to save the day. They kiss and make up. The X-Men reunite in New York, Kitty takes over complete control of the school while Storm becomes the team leader. Cyclops, Wolverine, Charles, and Magneto can disappear for a while, maybe going on a bromantic cosmic adventure.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Am pretty sure Snitcherine is going to tell Steve that. That's why Rogue and Carol are going to fight, the Avengers are trying to kidnap Rogue. They merely sent She-Hulk, Falcoln, and Moon Knight just to not raise Rogue's suspicions.
    Rogue won't be able to do anything to Jennifer.Rogue's power was temporaraly shorted out trying to keep Omega from going BOOM!I think that's why we have the Bull dyke fight next month!Rogue's power may come back just in time for Carol to come.What Rogue's powers will be like when they return,I'm not sure....

Quote Originally Posted by dr.maikel View Post
    4 out of the 9 pages were covers..,
    Thank god. I hate is when pretty much entire issues are released in previews and interviews.

Okay first off...Bull dyke? A little harsh don't you think?

Second, who in their right mind hits Logan in the jaw when they all know he has Adamantium there? And i thought Cyke was losing it.

Obviously they are going to those locations to have their all out brawls with the X-men.

Third, Wolverine is the best there is at what he does. That is not hypocrosy it is fact, he warned Hope that he was going to be the one to cut her head off if the situation called for it, guess what folks? IT CALLS FOR IT!!! Big cosmic fire bird is killing planet after planet (and quite likely the Space Avengers) so the way Logan sees it, it's either the girl or every one else on the planet. Cap doesn't see it that way and Cyke won't believe it.

Also when is eventualy becoming avengers vs avengers? I saw a cover where Luke and Danny are about to throw down and i ask myself WTF?

Finally no one will come out right after this event is done. X-men win, Mutants come back and the people will be more scared than ever beforen only this time there are a crap load of Sentinels waiting to be unleashed. Avengers win and the people will wonder if they are better off without them and the goverments decide that maybe registration WAS the right idea after all...then they unleash the Sentinels on them.