Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    Looks like Marvel's message is that violence and brute force are the only solutions to everything which I wholeheartedly agree with!
    What does Cap think is going to happen? I know the guy commands A LOT of respect, but one does not simply PUNCH Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    so what would you do to some fool who isnt listening to any plan what doesnt include Gutting an innocent girl
    Say Please.
    Be of service to all Comic Book readers and sign: http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...tBlackPanther/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CHOX View Post
    one does not simply PUNCH Wolverine.

Yay! Character derailment for everyone!

So.......... youd prefer Wolverine's Plan to kill her?
    and the thing is caps plan isnt that he would be able to keep the firebird from her primaraly, its so that when it does get her it wont be on earth where millions of lives will be at risk, thats what wolverines not clear on
    No, and I'm not going to analyze it too much, but Cap justifies his actions because it is the only way to save the world, but Wolverine tells him the only way to save the world is to kill Hope. I think it just shows that there is no idea that anything any of them want to do will work but they are clearly willing to fight (and kill) each other to be right.

Latveria. Wakanda. Tabula what-now?

The kid likely ran off to San Francisco and is currently dancing her Phoenix woes away in some sleazy discotech. Well she's not shaking her butt on Mt. Wundagore.
    [Level 1 antagonism]
    Homer: Ned Flanders, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish to the eyes of others.
    Ned: Well howdy, Homer! Thanks for dropping by!
    [Level 2 antagonism]
    Homer: Past instances in which I professed to like you, were fraudulent.
    Ned: Oh well. I'll just have to try harder. Thanks for dropping by!
    [Maximum hostility factor]
    Homer: I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other. Now that's psychiatry!

I'm speachless at how stupid this "story" is turning out to be. From what I've seens, Civil War is Shakespeare next to this. Truely baffling.

Peace

Okay, now Captain America is being the big jerk. Wolverine probably knows more about the Phoenix than anyone else in the Avengers. His words should carry some weight. But Cap's response...punch him in the face. He's Captain America, not George W. Bush. This doesn't bode well because now it's making him out to be the bully. It's exactly what Cable warned Cyclops of in X-Sanction. Just when it seemed like the X-men were being set up as the bad guys, the Avengers stop playing nice. It may be unpatriotic, but I love it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'm speachless at how stupid this "story" is turning out to be. From what I've seens, Civil War is Shakespeare next to this. Truely baffling.
    Millar did wonderful things with CW.
    [Level 1 antagonism]
    Homer: Ned Flanders, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish to the eyes of others.
    Ned: Well howdy, Homer! Thanks for dropping by!
    [Level 2 antagonism]
    Homer: Past instances in which I professed to like you, were fraudulent.
    Ned: Oh well. I'll just have to try harder. Thanks for dropping by!
    [Maximum hostility factor]
    Homer: I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other. Now that's psychiatry!

Quote Originally Posted by Exo View Post
    Latveria. Wakanda. Tabula what-now?

The kid likely ran off to San Francisco and is currently dancing her Phoenix woes away in some sleazy discotech. Well she's not shaking her butt on Mt. Wundagore.
    There must be some scene before this showing possible locations, because otherwise that list of places to check comes completely out of left field.

I don't know what Tabula Rasa is. I know the philosophical term meaning "blank slate," but I'm more familiar with it as the state of a human mind before sense data is acquired, not as a location.

Why is Cap sending only Spider-Woman and Spider-Man to Latveria? Black Panther and Iron Fist are capable of holding Wakanda or whatever, but to send only two street-level heroes to Latveria.. that's just wrong.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Now all you fools babbling about cap wanting to Murder Hope can shut the Hec up!
    Quoted for truth!
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Okay, now Captain America is being the big jerk. Wolverine probably knows more about the Phoenix than anyone else in the Avengers. His words should carry some weight. But Cap's response...punch him in the face. He's Captain America, not George W. Bush. This doesn't bode well because now it's making him out to be the bully. It's exactly what Cable warned Cyclops of in X-Sanction. Just when it seemed like the X-men were being set up as the bad guys, the Avengers stop playing nice. It may be unpatriotic, but I love it!
    he isnt being a bully even if the reasoning is true would you have Captain America just stand by and let in innocent girl be Murdered

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    There must be some scene before this showing possible locations, because otherwise that list of places to check comes completely out of left field.

I don't know what Tabula Rasa is. I know the philosophical term meaning "blank slate," but I'm more familiar with it as the state of a human mind before sense data is acquired, not as a location.
    tabila rasa is this savage land like area that Angel created during the Dark Angel Saga, its full of extremly bizzare and alienlike liforms

Quote Originally Posted by Exo View Post
    Millar did wonderful things with CW.
    Check the Controversial Avengers Opinions thread. You'll see that a lot of people disagree.

Peace