Hybrid View

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Default Who Can Defeat The Puella Magi?

What is the weakest team or individual who can defeat the Puella Magi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica?

NOTE: Thread will contain some spoilers.

Scenario 1) The team of Puella Magi consists of the anime crew: Homura, Sayaka, Mami, Kyoko, and Madoka. Everyone is at their highest power levels/competence, except for Madoka, who is at her power levels as of Timeline 3 (prior to her massive power-ups).

Scenario 2) The same team as above, as well as the extra Magical Girls from the Oriko Magica manga.

Scenario 3) None of the above, but instead the team from the Kazumi Magica manga.

BONUS QUESTION: Not a Rumble. Lets say YOU are approached by Kyubey, who offers you the chance to become a Puella Magi. However, this is after the end of the anime, meaning you fight demons instead of witches, with no risk of becoming a witch yourself. What is your wish, and what powers might you get?

BONUS QUESTION TWO: Let's say you find yourself in Homura's position, trying to prevent the disaster you know is going to befall. How would you have handled it?
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 04-26-2012 at 03:45 AM.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

I think they may be more powerful than first season Sailor Scouts, but at some point after that the Scouts overtake them.

As for Marvel/DC, I think they could cause trouble for either most of the Avengers or the JLU, but not for the powerhouses. Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Thor shouldnt have a problem with them. Same for Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash and Green Lantern.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe