Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Elder Member DeadXMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Big O
    Posts
    23,182

    Default Will Magneto be a factor?

    After the Events of Vs #1 Eric sees what is wrong with Scott's Plan.

    and given what has happened in CC#7 will he help bring down the mad king Summers?
    Cyclops ad portas

  2. #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    It's a shame the mods can't ban certain posters from creating threads.

  3. #3
    Pure Hellcatnip Lady_Alternate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    15,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    It's a shame the mods can't ban certain posters from creating threads.
    It's ok, I read it as "Will Magneto be a tractor?" which I thought would be an infinitely more fun thread.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

  4. #4
    Shut up. fortyseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,727

    Default

    Just merge this with the AvX thread so I don't have to look at it.

  5. #5
    Elder Member DeadXMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Big O
    Posts
    23,182

    Default

    It's a vaild question.

    Magneto has been increasingly voicing his opinion on how Scott has conducted himself. He just realizesed how petty this fight is when countless lives are being consumed and probally could not live with the fact that so many died just so a few in the grand scale of things be repowered.
    Cyclops ad portas

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    It's a vaild question.

    Magneto has been increasingly voicing his opinion on how Scott has conducted himself. He just realizesed how petty this fight is when countless lives are being consumed and probally could not live with the fact that so many died just so a few in the grand scale of things be repowered.
    ......................................

    That's some backwards logic even for you.

  7. #7
    Elder Member DeadXMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Big O
    Posts
    23,182

    Default

    Scott your starting to act ike me.

    The whole CC#7 where Scott invaded the United States to kill Wanda....


    yeah I'm the crazy one.
    Cyclops ad portas

  8. #8
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    It's a shame the mods can't ban certain posters from creating threads.
    There should be a list.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Meehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    After the Events of Vs #1 Eric sees what is wrong with Scott's Plan.

    and given what has happened in CC#7 will he help bring down the mad king Summers?
    Why is Magneto going to turn on Summers? Scott wants to protect Hope. Magneto figures out that Wanda is going to be important. Why would that make Magneto reverse his decision to help protect Hope? Your argument makes no sense, and you're basing it all on insinuations that don't make sense.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

  10. #10

    Default

    Magneto spacing out from the phoenix destroying a planet was the only in event reason they could think of to explain why Magneto could lose to Iron Man, their fall back plan was nano-bots that disrupt the electro-magnetic field whenever Magneto gestures with his hands.

  11. #11
    Elder Member DeadXMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Big O
    Posts
    23,182

    Default

    To Stop the fighting! AS they becker, Ultra Mega Chicken is getting closer.
    Cyclops ad portas

  12. #12
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Magneto is Scott's plan. What are you talkin' bout?

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islanded in a stream of stars
    Posts
    13,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Magneto is Scott's plan. What are you talkin' bout?
    He did it once, he can do it again. Same Flaming Harpy, different Ginger.

  14. #14
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    Thankyou Fod. Its exactly what Scott will be banking on if this phoenix thing gets out of hand. Scott wins whether he was right about Hope or he saves the world by giving her a planetary stroke. Win Win.

  15. #15
    Junior Member SugarMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    He did it once, he can do it again. Same Flaming Harpy, different Ginger.
    LOL...That wasn't Magneto. Besides, whoever it was (is), was hyped up on whatever drug it was at the time mutants were using to increase their powers. "Magneto" had to unleash all of that stored power somewhere, and Jean foolishly let her guard down. You won't fool Phoenix twice with the same trick.
    Send the O5 back...NOW !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •