1. I love the new big wolffish Krypto.
2. I love that he's no longer a mild mannered moper/whiner.
3. I love that that he's bold and brash.
4. I love that he's no longer with Lois. Hope they keep her away from him as a love interest for a long long time.
5. I love that he's not afraid to bust heads and take off heads if he feels he has to. The hero that moans and cries after he's had to kill is not a hero I'm interested in reading.
6. I love the new suit. The armor look is very cool and makes perfect sense.
7. I love that he doesn't back down from any challenge.
8. I like the writing and art in AC and in JL.
9. I like that there was warmth for him as a baby and that not everything from krypton is evil
10. I like his friendships
11. I like how he looks out for those who can't save themselves and really sticks it to the oppressors.
12. I like that he doesn't seem bogged down "grey area" crap.
13. I like that he now wears his undies on the inside.
14. Although I miss the Kent's and have always loved the influence they had and have on him I like that while he is now alone in the world he has the memories of the short wonderful years wih them. He is a man because his father was a man as was his biological father. He has a noble heart from both genetics and upbringing.
There's just so much to like in this new Superman. Really hope DC sticks with this characterization for a good long time.