Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Dont realy like the suit, or the fact that the Kents are dead. Dont like that he died but tjat entire story has got. To be different and is unexplaind. Beyond that, not tobad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner 6655321 View Post
    1. Age; Superman doesn't need to be this young. I do like the more "social crusader" angle but I don't see why he has to be so young, in fact it's a major turn off for me. Not because I somehow begrudge younger heroes but it's Superman not Superboy (not that there's anything wrong with Superboy).
    He's not that young...

It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    He's not that young...
    Mr. Holmes.

This thread is not for debate. I have told everyone once. Please let people speak without any counter opinions. That is not what this thread is for.

Quote Originally Posted by superjman1986 View Post
    Where does it reference that Superman died in the new continuity? I missed that.
    Dan Didio has stated on many occasions that the Death of Superman did happen. Superman even reference his death in Swamp Thing#1

I think is to early to know for sure what happened in actual continuity and what not. We are still living in a fluxus time, similar to the year after CIIE.

Virginia, United States Of 'Merica, bitches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I think is to early to know for sure what happened in actual continuity and what not. We are still living in a fluxus time, similar to the year after CIIE.
    Possible, but Jurgens himself recently acknowledge that many aspects of the DEATH AND RETURN OF SUPERMAN plotline still remain in the DCnU continuity, as did Matt Idelson in one of his recent ASK MATT columns over at SUPERMAN HOMEPAGE.

The question is now, of course, how much of it can be retained in the light of what we know about DCnU Superman's history, which the answer seems to be less and less. However, I'm sure the actual battle with DOOMSDAY is still "in" as well as the destruction of Coast City (due to GREEN LANTERN history being very much still tied to that moment). Everything else seems to be pretty much "up in the air". I doubt anyone at DC has nailed down what exactly remains from the SUPERMAN stories published between MAN OF STEEL #1 and ACTION #904. So far it looks like very little.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Mr. Holmes.

This thread is not for debate. I have told everyone once. Please let people speak without any counter opinions. That is not what this thread is for.
    Yeah that's now how this forum works.

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

I really don't like Morrison's Luthor at all. Or his Brainiac either. His Luthor just doesn't sound like Lex to me. Too sarcastic and flip. It really looks bad compared to the excellent Luthor Cornel wrote in Action before the change over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I really don't like Morrison's Luthor at all. Or his Brainiac either. His Luthor just doesn't sound like Lex to me. Too sarcastic and flip. It really looks bad compared to the excellent Luthor Cornel wrote in Action before the change over.
    I thought Cornell's Luthor was exactly like Morrison's Luthor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Yeah that's now how this forum works.
    Your the only one who seem to have a problem with this. This is my wishes. I made a thread for those who like the New Superman and asked the same of those who don't like it to please not to disrupt those who do. There are plenty of other threads to debate this. I wish this thread and the likes thread to be friendly and without confrontation.

Please follow my rule as this is the post I created.

Thank You
    Last edited by Lexrules; 04-30-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Your the only one who seem to have a problem with this. This is my wishes. I made a thread for those who like the New Superman and asked the same of those who don't like it to please not to disrupt those who do. There are plenty of other threads to debate this. I wish this thread and the likes thread to be friendly and without confrontation.

Please follow my rule as this is the post I created.

Thank You
    You wishes are irrelevant. It's a public forum where anyone can post. If you want to make up rules, start a blog and moderate the comments or start your own board. You aren't in charge here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake V View Post
    You wishes are irrelevant. It's a public forum where anyone can post. If you want to make up rules, start a blog and moderate the comments or start your own board. You aren't in charge here.
    What is wrong with having a friendly thread with no arguing or disagreeing.

You guys could stop playing the heal, It's getting really old really fast. You and Holmes are suppose to be the senor spokes men here and not acting like a couple of newbies. Leave these people to talk about what they like and don't like.
    Last edited by Lexrules; 04-30-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Bro, we're just chatting about each other's points, we arent punching each other. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Bro, we're just chatting about each other's points, we arent punching each other. Relax.
    It's a case of just having respect for someone's wishes. I wish these 2 threads I made to be safe of arguments so people could say what they want.

I want these threads to be a place where you don't need to explain to someone who disagrees with you.

Now let's please get back to the thread.

Thank You

BANNED

It's a case of just having respect for someone's wishes. I wish these 2 threads I made to be safe of arguments so people could say what they want.

I want these threads to be a place where you don't need to explain to someone who disagrees with you.

Now let's please get back to the thread.

Thank You
    people can always say what they want/what you want for this thread is still irrelevant
    no one has to explain anything to anyone

edit: lastly, you are only really threatened by counterpoints if your argument really sucks in the first place