Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet vs Hourman with Worlogog

Khazan Match
    who wins?

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

I've never read anything with the Worlogog, but it seems like all it does is allow fairly unlimited jumping around in time. The IG wielder has that PLUS universe-scale reality warping, limitless physical and mental powers, etc. Thanos should stomp.

Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. The Time Gem alone gives Thanos absolute control over time, and the rest of the gems are just overkill.
    When criminals want to scare one another they tell each other Joker stories.

the Cosmic Cube vs the Worlogog wold be more of a fight fyi.
    Last edited by choptop; 04-25-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Albert Oh choptop you're the kooky side of murder.

Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I've never read anything with the Worlogog, but it seems like all it does is allow fairly unlimited jumping around in time. The IG wielder has that PLUS universe-scale reality warping, limitless physical and mental powers, etc. Thanos should stomp.
    The Worlogog is also a reality warping device. It's supposed to be pretty omnipotent, but I have never seen feats to put it on par with the IG. But calling it a simple time machine ignores most of its powers.

the Worlogog is a map of the universe in Lexs custody he used it to control a alien in part of a plot against the JLA However, he soon discovered that the object's power was far greater it reacted to all thought and could alter reality joker had it for a min and wus going to destroy the earth with it

just by its destruction it allowed Darkseid to conquer the universe and The Worlogog fell into the hands of Manchester Black at one time taking a humanoid form It was used to cause great destruction by Manchester until control of it was regained and the lives lost restored for more info see JLE.
    Last edited by choptop; 04-25-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Albert Oh choptop you're the kooky side of murder.

The exact details escape me but Extant got his hands on it at one point too in JSA and was able to use it to rewrite reality more to his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    The Worlogog fell into the hands of Manchester Black at one time taking a humanoid form It was used to cause great destruction by Manchester until control of it was regained and the lives lost restored for more info see JLE.
    It wasn't really Manchester, but you're right otherwise.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

The thing is, does it have feats like "redecorating the heavens to spell my name" and "freezing every single high-end cosmic in place as decorative statues"? 'Cause that's the league the IG plays in.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    It's supposed to be pretty omnipotent
    How can something be "pretty omnipotent"?

Isn't that like being "a bit pregnant"?

You either are, or you're not. There are no degrees of omnipotence that you can apply.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

It can also warp reality on a universal scale. But IG has more feats so Thanos wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    It can also warp reality on a universal scale. But IG has more feats so Thanos wins.
    The IG tends to tell the Universe in the form of Eternity to sit down and shut up because Thanos wants to nail his sister, so I'm guessing that it is likely to operate on a higher scale than an interactive map of the universe.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    That's just it - "warp reality on a universal scale" can mean a lot: I just burned a piece of paper, so I, in effect, warped reality on a universal scale. That piece of paper no longer exists in the form that it did before, anywhere in the universe.

The IG is just a bigger and badder version of me.

That's just it - "warp reality on a universal scale" can mean a lot: I just burned a piece of paper, so I, in effect, warped reality on a universal scale. That piece of paper no longer exists in the form that it did before, anywhere in the universe.

The IG is just a bigger and badder version of me.
    That is a very poor analogy. Burning a piece of paper is nothing like bringing people back from the dead, controlling time or creating a planetary level seismic activity so that it resembles Joker's smile. Joker just willed it and it happened.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

So you're saying that just because I can control time, reanimate the dead and cause planetary seismic events, suddenly I'm a reality warper?

Mum will be so proud.
    Last edited by Beadle; 04-26-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....