Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You vs. the Justice League

You have to play Batman (Bruce), Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Barry), Green Lantern (Hal) Martian Manhunter and Aquaman in any board game of your choosing. None of them are allowed to use their powers. If you beat them then you don't have to play them again unless its for a requirement of the game. (Like you've beaten everyone but Superman and Flash but the game still requires 4 people then you have to include someone again)

No one can use super powers and no one can cheat. What game(s) do you play and how do you beat them?
    I don't have a signature

Veteran Membah Forgotten Entity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman23 View Post
    You have to play Batman (Bruce), Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash (Barry), Green Lantern (Hal) Martian Manhunter and Aquaman in any board game of your choosing. None of them are allowed to use their powers. If you beat them then you don't have to play them again unless its for a requirement of the game. (Like you've beaten everyone but Superman and Flash but the game still requires 4 people then you have to include someone again)

No one can use super powers and no one can cheat. What game(s) do you play and how do you beat them?
    A board game of my choosing?

I create a board game heavily engineered in my favor and then choose that.

Chilling out at the center of the Solar System

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman23 View Post

If they can't use their powers at all, then any board game that I'm sure they have no skill at. Alternatively, luck based games would also suffice.

...there are a long, long list of board games that fit into those categories, of course. How I win is pretty self explanatory of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Entity View Post
    A board game of my choosing?

I create a board game heavily engineered in my favor and then choose that.
    How do you create a board game heavily engineered in your favour based on what you can do, rather than any attributes you have?

DOOM DEMANDS MORE NACHOS!

I play blackjack, as the dealer. They will eventually lose.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

DragonStrike.

I'm the DM, so what I says goes. and as they have to play pregenned charecters, I'm pretty sure they won't be able to handle a Dragon, Fire elemental, AND the Manscorpion. :P

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I play blackjack, as the dealer. They will eventually lose.
    I thought it was a one-game thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol M View Post
    How do you create a board game heavily engineered in your favour based on what you can do, rather than any attributes you have?
    Lead board roullete. We take turns hitting ourselves as hard as possible in the head with a lead board, starting from most flamboyantly dressed to least. First to get knocked out wins.

And since they're not allowed to use their powers, that means no invulnerability. They'll be disqualified.

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

I call it "A Trophy for Omegalith!: The Game"
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Lead board roullete. We take turns hitting ourselves as hard as possible in the head with a lead board, starting from most flamboyantly dressed to least. First to get knocked out wins.

And since they're not allowed to use their powers, that means no invulnerability. They'll be disqualified.
    Batman, being the OPPISATE of Flamboyent takes his turn after you, QED he wins. :P

...and then they show up to the game dressed as somberly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    I call it "A Trophy for Omegalith!: The Game"
    Sounds exciting. I'd play, but...

If they can't use their powers at all, then any board game that I'm sure they have no skill at. Alternatively, luck based games would also suffice.

...there are a long, long list of board games that fit into those categories, of course. How I win is pretty self explanatory of course.
    Luck-based games would favor them, because the chances of you winning a luck-based game seven times in a row is terrible: 1 in 128.

I would challenge them to this game:

Odds are, I would know a lot more about the Marvel Universe than anybody on the JLA, especially since we consider crossovers out of bounds for Rumbles purposes.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Batman, being the OPPISATE of Flamboyent takes his turn after you, QED he wins. :P
    ...and then they show up to the game dressed as somberly as possible.
    Careless typos save your life.

Careless typos save your life.
    Lol. Are you sure you can knock yourself out first though? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Luck-based games would favor them, because the chances of you winning a luck-based game seven times in a row is terrible: 1 in 128.
    Many of those board games are not purely luck based. That would be silly.

Alternatively, the other option is even better. Challenge them to a skill based game that they have no feats for.