Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Stop behaving like a facist.
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    I am sure Captain America will tell the people the Big Lie. He learned from the best, after all.
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE HE IS TRYING TO SAVE THE ENTIRE PLANET would you as human beings honestly allow the firebird to come to earth on the off chance that hope Might! be able to control it

What lol? He broke his nose, got distracted by a "hey, look over there" and got knocked the hell out. In no way is breaking a guy's nose before getting smashed a victory. You sound like Chael Sonnen after his fight with Anderson.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Probably_not_a_Nurgling View Post
    So, Hope told Logan to kill her. Totally called they were in cahoots.
    No. It's a reference to last year when Wolverine explained that he's going to kill her one day, and she said that if he's going to try he'd better make it stick.

I wonder if the rest of the world really even cares about Cyclops and Utopia
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    he could have beaten red hulk just fine. the point is that colossus is a better human being than red hulk.
    Better human being maybe. Worse fighter? Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by KPhilipsen View Post
    What lol? He broke his nose, got distracted by a "hey, look over there" and got knocked the hell out. In no way is breaking a guy's nose before getting smashed a victory. You sound like Chael Sonnen after his fight with Anderson.
    He was smashing his bones. And powered down after seeing the damage to the pillar.

He didn't get distracted. He saw that utopia was in danger and purposely let Hulk beat him into submission to protect Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Probably_not_a_Nurgling View Post
    So, Hope told Logan to kill her. Totally called they were in cahoots.
    they arent in cahoots. This is in reference to UXM 539

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE HE IS TRYING TO SAVE THE ENTIRE PLANET would you as human beings honestly allow the firebird to come to earth on the off chance that hope Might! be able to control it
    In are world hell no in the Marvel universe Earth where you can't throw a rock without hitting something of PF power why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He was smashing his bones. And powered down after seeing the damage to the pillar.
    Oh no, a Hulk had a broken bone! That took oh, 10 seconds to heal. Collosus simply has no fighting spirit whatsoever. Rather than take the fight elsewhere or retreat and force the Hulk to follow he freezes and gets stomped. That's as green of a move as I can think of.

Oh no, a Hulk had a broken bone! That took oh, 10 seconds to heal. Collosus simply has no fighting spirit whatsoever. Rather than take the fight elsewhere or retreat and force the Hulk to follow he freezes and gets stomped. That's as green of a move as I can think of.
    That is your opinion. In any case you were wrong about the way the fight went down. Not just a bone. Broken bones. Smashed up face. Missing teeth. He was stomping him. And powered down on purpose.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    I wonder if the rest of the world really even cares about Cyclops and Utopia
    OR the fact that THEY were invaded. Nope, they don't care.

He didn't "power down" he tore off his demonic helmet. He still had all the Cyttorak spikes going on. At the end of the day Collosus' job was to take out the Red Hulk. He failed miserably like he always does. If you have this super powerful guy but whenever he uses his powers he shuts down because he is afraid, what use is he? None.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    OR the fact that THEY were invaded. Nope, they don't care.
    Remember in Schism how no one gave a fuck about Sentinels when Cyclops was talking...that's how this going to go down...they won't care
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

He didn't "power down" he tore off his demonic helmet. He still had all the Cyttorak spikes going on. At the end of the day Collosus' job was to take out the Red Hulk. He failed miserably like he always does. If you have this super powerful guy but whenever he uses his powers he shuts down because he is afraid, what use is he? None.
    No he powered down. These panels are supposed to be "dynamic", the spikes were completely gone at the end.