Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    I hope Cap gets on the tv and just tells the truth, that the World could End if they dont find this girl!
    mutantphobe

I hope Cap gets on the tv and just tells the truth, that the World could End if they dont find this girl!
    And when he's wrong and it doesn't....he'd have caused widespread panic and it would be "weapon of mass destruction" all over again. I hope he does that.

I hope Cap gets on the tv and just tells the truth, that the World could End if they dont find this girl! and im sure he will have video recordings (see last new avengers issue) to Prove that he did try to seek a peaceful resolution to the situation first!
    That wouldn't be telling the truth. He doesn't know that the world will end. Then the question will arise what if they think the world will end because one of your relatives? What's to keep them from coming and taking your children? Where do we draw the line?

BANNED

this issue was good. i liked all the different narrations from different characters. poor pete. :( i feel really sorry for him, but i'm glad he's got a good story and i liked seeing his big heart show in this issue. it's gotta take a strong heart to do what he did.

my favorite panel was namor's, diving into the water. epic! screw vs.#1 for making this all just a big joke when gillen has shown it can be much more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    And when he's wrong and it doesn't....he'd have caused widespread panic and it would be "weapon of mass destruction" all over again. I hope he does that.
    Key word COULD END and he could also show footage of the firebird destroying planets and such as the secret avengers team will witness proving that there was a danger, it would probley cause panic i cant deny that, But im honestly asking if you where cap or the avengers how would you react publicly to the press release cyclops sent out, and i get your on the x-mens side, im asking what would you think to be the most Logical solution to that problem that doesnt include more lying to the public

BANNED

Key word COULD END and he could also show footage of the firebird destroying planets and such as the secret avengers team will witness proving that there was a danger, it would probley cause panic i cant deny that, But im honestly asking if you where cap or the avengers how would you react publicly to the press release cyclops sent out, and i get your on the x-mens side, im asking what would you think to be the most Logical solution to that problem that doesnt include more lying to the public
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    That wouldn't be telling the truth. He doesn't know that the world will end. Then the question will arise what if they think the world will end because one of your relatives? What's to keep them from coming and taking your children? Where do we draw the line?
    see my above reply and when a planet deatroying entity is coming there isnt a god damn line to be drawn, yes the people/mutants of the world have libertys and rights but if they dont cross that line now they wont exist anymore to have thoose rights and libertys

But im honestly asking if you where cap or the avengers how would you react publicly to the press release cyclops sent out, and i get your on the x-mens side, im asking what would you think to be the most Logical solution to that problem that doesnt include more lying to the public
    Stop behaving like a facist.

BANNED

I am sure Captain America will tell the people the Big Lie. He learned from the best, after all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Stop behaving like a facist.
    .......... yeah and let the firebird land on earth and risk it wiping away the human and mutant races, good F##king plan

.......... yeah and let the firebird land on earth and risk it wiping away the human and mutant races, good F##king plan
    Iron Fist and his groupies who are for more knowledgeable then Captain America about the Phoenix seem to think so.

Terrible showing for Colossus... again. Even with Juggernaut powers he can't even beat Red Hulk. Dear lord I think Luke Cage would kick his ass at this point. Simply awful.

i liked the scene when colossus beats hulk bloody and is like "ive always wanted to use watercolours"

Pirelli's Miracle Elixir Probably_not_a_Nurgling's Avatar

So, Hope told Logan to kill her. Totally called they were in cahoots.

Quote Originally Posted by KPhilipsen View Post
    Terrible showing for Colossus... again. Even with Juggernaut powers he can't even beat Red Hulk. Dear lord I think Luke Cage would kick his ass at this point. Simply awful.
    Did you even read the issue? He stomped the Red Hulk with his Cyttorak powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KPhilipsen View Post
    he could have beaten red hulk just fine. the point is that colossus is a better human being than red hulk.