Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damian Wayne

Default Damian Wayne

How many people has Damian killed in his time as Robin & how many does Bruce know of? So far my tally is up to 2 but I haven't really looked terribly hard and I have a couple gaps picking up books where this could have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner 6655321 View Post
    How many people has Damian killed in his time as Robin & how many does Bruce know of? So far my tally is up to 2 but I haven't really looked terribly hard and I have a couple gaps picking up books where this could have happened.
    At least 2? Really? Wow. Weren't people up in arms when Todd, MIGHT of killed 1 guy? I know Damian is Damian, but damn.
    What-A-Drag....WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!....LETS GO AKAMARU!

Nightwing, Red Hood, Arsenal, The Question (Vic Sage), Dove (Don Hall)

Best. Characters. Ever.

He decapitated a guy prior to his being Robin, during his early introduction days. He appeared to have killed Zsasz, but he showed up later in Arkham. He killed Nothing or Nowhere or whatever his name was in the latest B&R arc, which I don't know how I feel about because of how much the storyline/villain was created for and pushing Damian to kill. In other words, it felt less of a behavioral remnant of his upbringing and more like an emotional collapse.

Ya, Damian sucks and should be on the recieving end of this. Maybe taken, out by an officer with an, itchy trigger finger or even in a situation where Gordon, is forced to do it. Now that could be interesting. How would that by itself change the dynamic od the bat stories all together.

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    Ya, Damian sucks and should be on the recieving end of this. Maybe taken, out by an officer with an, itchy trigger finger or even in a situation where Gordon, is forced to do it. Now that could be interesting. How would that by itself change the dynamic od the bat stories all together.
    Shame those cops with their itchy trigger fingers could never do anything about the Joker, whose murders go in the hundreds. But the kid who's taken a few criminals out, he's the one they should go after.

Damn right!!!! Look they should shoot the joker on sight, period. And as for the joker himself, he dosent stand for anyrhing like any of the kids who have doned the robin suit. Hes robin the boy wonder, not the punisher.

My Opinion > Your Opinion maxpower00044's Avatar

Don't forget the three guys he killed in the car crash earlier in the B&R arc.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower00044 View Post
    Don't forget the three guys he killed in the car crash earlier in the B&R arc.
    He didn't do that. One of the guys inside the cockpit fired off his gun, which caused an explosion with the chemicals they stole.

Also killed Dr.D in Leviathan Strikes! As a note I don't hate Damion nor do I think Robin should be killing. When I read the latest B&R arc I thought of the other times that I had seen him kill and thought "hmmm... maybe something is up here". Anyway, it's something I'm looking out for now as I think there may be more too this than just some random death.

I'm sure that he's also killed a ton of ninjas during his training with the League of Shadows when he was a kid.

In the new 52 he has killed precisely 1 person

My Opinion > Your Opinion maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    He didn't do that. One of the guys inside the cockpit fired off his gun, which caused an explosion with the chemicals they stole.
    He was directly involved in that, no? I don't have the issues in front of me, but weren't they shooting because Robin was on top of the vehicle? And didn't Bats give him crap for it? Or, do he just give him crap for disobeying orders?
    Last edited by maxpower00044; 04-26-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower00044 View Post
    He was directly involved in that, no? I don't have the issues in front of me, but weren't they shooting because Robin was on top of the vehicle? And didn't Bats give him crap for it? Or, do he just give him crap for disobeying orders?
    Didn't he buy him a dog like, immediately afterwards? I think he was just pissed that Damian didn't follow orders.

First Robin,second Batman nightwing1124's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    Damn right!!!! Look they should shoot the joker on sight, period. And as for the joker himself, he dosent stand for anyrhing like any of the kids who have doned the robin suit. Hes robin the boy wonder, not the punisher.
    I agree. the kids done some good. But I don't think he should've killed that spook guy in batman and son. Besides, Batman killed a few owls lately. The kids just looking up to his dad. But if Damion didn't kill, he'd be much better.

The Spook, Doctor Dedalus, and NoBody. Two very, very bad men and one gimmick super-villain who was actually just using his gimmick as a form of protest against demolition of what he deemed a historical site. Spook was mentally unstable and needed help, and Damian just waxed him. Still, the other two had it coming (just not from somebody following the ultra-honorable Batman Rule.)
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com