Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default X-POSITION: Remender Stays On Mission with "X-Force"

"Uncanny X-Force" writer Rick Remender lays out mission parameters and shares some covert intelligence as he answers reader e-mails. Plus exclusive art!

Full article here.

BANNED

Ah, I was right about Mother and Brother.

So that's what Psyclocke's wearing to the school.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

BANNED

How good Remender's X-Positions are are a reflection of how good X-Force is. This and WATXM really are the legacy of what made the X-books so good in the day.

I quite simply can't wait for this.

I'm still a bit confused by Holocaust though. I mean how come the 616 version is exactly the same as the AOA version yet must have a different mother and is a kid.

I do have a question though. Was Manphibian the AOA version of Sammy 'Squidboy' Pare. If so I'd like to see more of him. Such an odd character that suddenly has potential.

And another quick of topic question in case Rick is reading this. I'm looking to jump about Venom with the first tpb. But the second tpb so far has only being included in the Spider-Island hardcover. I don't want to pick that book up just to be able to read the 2nd arc of Venom so will it be released on it's own as a paperback?

So Warren knocked up Pestilence? ew
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

So, does anyone else thinks that Magneto is this new Brotherhood's leader ? That's what I got from the interview. Oh and first post. *nervous*

LA now, NYC born & raised Ziza9's Avatar

This has me ready to jump back into the series again. I fell off after TDAS. The new arc looks and sounds very cool.
    Child of the Bronze Age.
    My Con schedule: Wondercon, E3, SDCC

The Padre (Guy Padre) @ http://godhatesgeeks.com/

BANNED

[Omega Red, Omega Black, Omega White, the Shadow King, AoA Blob, Sabretooth, the Skinlessman, and Mystique are enough unto themselves to earn that title, and once you see who the leader is, and what his ultimate goal is, well... I don't want to fall into hyperbole, but what we've got here is the most terrifying and powerful Brotherhood of Evil Mutants of all time. Hyperbole!]
    So Omega Red Will Becoming Back! F##K YEAH! mystique Good Good this is gonna be great GET JEROME OPENA BACK ON THIS BOOK NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    So, does anyone else thinks that Magneto is this new Brotherhood's leader ? That's what I got from the interview. Oh and first post. *nervous*
    For some reason I was thinking Dark beast or lady Deathstrike.

I doubt it. Magneto is all about protecting Mutantkind atm that i highly doubt Mystique and Sabes would ever work for him anyway
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Psylocke going deep cover as dumb teen to put the moves on drooling dumbass again?

Nice fat pants. lol.

What makes you think Magneto?

At first I thought it was Lady Deathstrike, as she was previously in the series and knows about X-Force. But, Remender did say "His", so I think it's a guy. But who!?

Omega Red, Sabretooth, Shadow King are already up there. Sinister is Gillen's baby. Magneto is a good guy. They spent all last year on Apocalypse. I imagine it's a mutant...so who?

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    What makes you think Magneto?
    I know, rite?

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    I doubt it. Magneto is all about protecting Mutantkind atm that i highly doubt Mystique and Sabes would ever work for him anyway
    Magneto knows about X-Force and his stance on Wolverine's hit-squad might have changed after the Schism. And it would explain that random issue about Magneto asking Logan to kill for him. Remender is always talking about how his whole run is one big story. Also he is probably the one guy more powerful than all the other members of the Brotherhood.