Default Will we ever see a Spawn x Haunt team-up?

Has Spawn ever teamed up with Haunt? Also, what are the chances of either one of them crossing over the The Marvel Universe to team-up with Spider-Man? I would love to see McFarlane do a 6-part team-up storyline between Spider-Man, Haunt, and Spawn working together. Not to mention Todd doing the interior artwork. It might be cool to see him do a Spider-Man project with Dan Slott of Zeb Wells? Don't you guys agree?
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-24-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Would be cool but i seriously doubt itll ever happen, especially with Todd doing the art.

I also doubt we'll see a Haunt/Spawn crossover anytime soon. Todd seems pretty committed to having both books stand on their own. Maybe when sales get so low theyre in danger of cancellation.

Crossover with marvel will never happen. Spawn is like the Anti-Marvel symbol, His very creation and popularity was a smack in the face to marvel for treating its creators badly. Especially with Todd doing the art. I was super surprised when he started writing and doing the covers for spawn again. McFarlane doesn't do much these days.

A Haunt/Spawn crossover is possible, you see a few Spawn easter eggs in earlier Haunt issues. Now that Haunt has a new creative team though it may be a while before they try it. Especially since the fans have mixed feelings about the new team.

so quick answers Spawn/Marvel = Never. Spawn/Haunt = Maybe in the future, no time soon.
    Check out this sweet comic coming in 2013!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Throwb...889?ref=stream

Quote Originally Posted by IsaiahPLG View Post
    Crossover with marvel will never happen. Spawn is like the Anti-Marvel symbol, His very creation and popularity was a smack in the face to marvel for treating its creators badly. Especially with Todd doing the art. I was super surprised when he started writing and doing the covers for spawn again. McFarlane doesn't do much these days.

A Haunt/Spawn crossover is possible, you see a few Spawn easter eggs in earlier Haunt issues. Now that Haunt has a new creative team though it may be a while before they try it. Especially since the fans have mixed feelings about the new team.

so quick answers Spawn/Marvel = Never. Spawn/Haunt = Maybe in the future, no time soon.
    kirkman books always have cameos from other image characters, mostly invincible. i wouldnt be suprised to see haunt with the savage dragon and invincible and astounding wolfman etc.

No one said that wouldnt happen. Didnt Haunt have a cameo in Image United?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    No one said that wouldnt happen. Didnt Haunt have a cameo in Image United?
    No. Haunt was the back-up feature in Image United #1, though.

I'd imagine we'll see Haunt cross over with other Image titles, Spawn included, at some point. Right now, though, the styles and stories of Haunt and Spawn are fairly divergent. If they're going to do it, I'd expect it will be well thought-out, and not shoe-horning Haunt into Spawn or vice versa just for the sake of doing it.

Both titles stand well on their own at this point, so I'm not in too much of a rush to see anything like that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaiahPLG View Post

If Marvel didn't treated Mcfarlane the way they did, he might not have founded Image when he did. Todd picked a great time to capitalize on his popularity by publishing Spawn in 1992. If he had waited later on to start Image around the late 1990's it might not have been the same.

The one thing that I would have loved to see was his version of The Black Widow in a team-up story with Spider-Man against Venom, whose identity would not have been Eddie Brook and would take place from where Amazing Spider-Man #317 left off when some else took the symbiote away from Eddie and given it to an enemy that Spider-Man has never dealt with before.

Just started reading Haunt, bought the 3 trades that are out as of now (hopefully I have all of them). I like Haunt a lot, seems like an awesome character and of course I like Kirkman and McFarlane. If by any chance they were to do some sort of series involving Spawn and Haunt, I'm sure it would be pretty darn sweet.

Cheers,

Kevin