Default Vixen (JLU) vs. Korra (LoK)

Which one of these two characters would win in a fight with one another?

vs.

The fight takes place here:

Who wins?

Can Vixen mimic the power of Avatar Animals... including the bending power/skills of some animals (Dragons, Air Bisions, Mole Badgers, Yue and what'shisname)?

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

Oooh, Mimic Ko!! Or the Panda Spirit!!

Quote Originally Posted by HVulpes View Post
    Can Vixen mimic the power of Avatar Animals... including the bending power/skills of some animals (Dragons, Air Bisions, Mole Badgers, Yue and what'shisname)?
    Thats an interesting question. I think that her comic book counterpart could, at least before the DCnU reboot Vixen probably could. But, lets assume that for this fight she can't.

Would her animal mimicry be enough to overcome Korra's bending skills?

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Oh, Pre-DCnU Vixen could mimic Superman and Jay Garrick.

Current Vixen though, not so much.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Why are we talking about comic book Vixen when we're using cartoon Vixen for this rumble?

AFAIK JLU Vixen never gained the powers of any super-natural animal so I don't see how she'd do that here.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Good point. Sorry, my bad. I responded to the post before rather than the OP.
    Yes, I know the voices aren't real. But they do have some VERY good ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Why are we talking about comic book Vixen when we're using cartoon Vixen for this rumble?

AFAIK JLU Vixen never gained the powers of any super-natural animal so I don't see how she'd do that here.
    Do you think that JLU Vixen can defeat Korra? Or would Korra's skills be too much for Vixen?

I'd favor Korra due to her versatility, but given her brute-force approach to combat and her lack of evasive airbending, it's possible Vixen might be able to close the distance and gut her before getting burned to death.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall
    set me free.

Even if Vixen could take on the powers of avatar animals, she'd probably need to at least know what the animals are first..so it would be useless here.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthaur View Post
    I'd favor Korra due to her versatility, but given her brute-force approach to combat and her lack of evasive airbending, it's possible Vixen might be able to close the distance and gut her before getting burned to death.
    Vixen's opening approach was usually to rush in with the speed of a cheetah then crush her opponent with the weight of an elephant.

Given the way she vaulted around and leaped pretty crazy distances while on patrol in JLU, she would be on par with, if not slightly more mobile than, one of the chi-blockers in Korra ep 3 in terms of movement by my estimation.

Until Korra gets some more feats I'd give this to Vixen, but only just.

I mostly agree, but those chi-blockers started the fight at ten feet, at most, from Korra and Mako. The hundred foot starting distance is what makes me favor Korra in this scenario.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall
    set me free.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

She was Avatar-bending at like 5??

I guess the Unspoken line in the Monks "We would have told you at 18" was "if you hadn't figgured it out for yourself you horrible disapointment of an Avatar".

Korra's learned to move like an Airbender by the second episode and she's no slouch in the quickness department either. Plus, Korra has a large body of water right there, fed by a waterfall and solid earth so even taking out air she has three elements to work with and can attack from more angles than Vixen.
    Vixen has Korra on combat experience and durability. She was able to hold her own against Wonder Woman in JLU.
    I'd say if this was a series Korra would take it. But she seems to prefer fire blasts as her main offensive move. Vixen should be able to cover the distance and pull this out.

Quote Originally Posted by GrampaGen View Post
    Vixen's opening approach was usually to rush in with the speed of a cheetah then crush her opponent with the weight of an elephant.

Given the way she vaulted around and leaped pretty crazy distances while on patrol in JLU, she would be on par with, if not slightly more mobile than, one of the chi-blockers in Korra ep 3 in terms of movement by my estimation.

Until Korra gets some more feats I'd give this to Vixen, but only just.
    Good points. I feel Korra's best bet would be to keep her distance and attack via ranged assaults of water, fire, & earth. However, if Vixen manages to get in close which is a possibility thanks to her speed and agility, then she will definitely take this fight. Korra has decent h2h skills, but Vixen channeling the powers of a bull elephant or the claws of some jungle cat should allow her to the Avatar down. We should also not forget that Vixen also has healing abilities.