Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think it is possible to use both Sam and sharon in Cap 2, just have them be SHIELD agents.

Sharon's an up-incoming shield Agent who thinks this assignment could be a big break but found out she is being played by Fury.

Sam's a researcher/rookie agent who becomes cap's friend and Cap tries to train him for field work. He is a researcher working on glider tech but he has a special gift, the bird whispering thing he does so he tried to become a field asset a la pym. He fulfills the Rick jones role of someone trying to get Cap acquainted into the real world.

How about Sam as modern day soldier captured in Afghanistan by the Ten Rings. Cap saves him in the beginning and sticks by his side for the rest of movie, acting as a foil, showing him how the modern army and how it is perceived is different from the army in the '40s and how it was perceived then?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulabulbul_Amir View Post
    How about Sam as modern day soldier captured in Afghanistan by the Ten Rings. Cap saves him in the beginning and sticks by his side for the rest of movie, acting as a foil, showing him how the modern army and how it is perceived is different from the army in the '40s and how it was perceived then?
    Kool but perhaps Wilson can b a team leader of a SHIELD military strike team & an ex-US Army Ranger....just like Barton has Hawkeye & Natasha has Black Widow as codenamed covert SHIELD agents....Wilson's would b Falcon stations @ SHIELD's military ops division while Hakwkeye & BW r stationd in d SHIELD ''assasins & execution''(based on d Avengers movie) division.

Falcon will b taskd by Fury 2 show Cap d 'ropes' of modern military warfare as Cap tags along several SHIELD military operations on Falcon's team.

...I think ultimate scientiest Sam Wilson would be a perfect foil, to the not so tech savvy Steve Rogers (as we all saw in Avengers lol). Throw in redwing, and that Winter Soldier cameo ending that was mentioned earlier and bom...another summer that marvel rraids my wallet lol
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    since i know everyone will forget by the time the news break, i posted speculation that Derek Luke was going to play Sam Wilson a few months back.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=55580
    Great choice. I loved him in 'Antwone Fisher'
    "Everybody's Waiting," Six Feet Under finale episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

http://i.imgur.com/hcuBe43.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    ohhhh ULTIMATE Falcon. Not sure what his story is. But hey, if they can make it work without making it seem forced, I'm for it. I don't see 616 Falcon's origin making it to the big screen anyways tbh.
    Essentially, Ultimate Sam Wilson is a brilliant scientist for the government, who also flies on metallic wings when doing field work. Last development was in the pages of the new Ultimates series by Hickman where he developed a super stealth tech.

But he would be the ideal version to use, no goofy costume, just the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Kool but perhaps Wilson can b a team leader of a SHIELD military strike team & an ex-US Army Ranger....just like Barton has Hawkeye & Natasha has Black Widow as codenamed covert SHIELD agents....Wilson's would b Falcon stations @ SHIELD's military ops division while Hakwkeye & BW r stationd in d SHIELD ''assasins & execution''(based on d Avengers movie) division.

Falcon will b taskd by Fury 2 show Cap d 'ropes' of modern military warfare as Cap tags along several SHIELD military operations on Falcon's team.
    I don't favor turning non-SHIELD agent characters into SHIELD agents. Hawkeye was enough.eing a And yesI realize the irony in that I want to turn a social worker/pimp into a soldier, it's not a changing origins thing, it is a specifically SHIELD thing.

Besides, Cap does a stellar job in the Avengers with his outdated knowledge. I always like the trope of the old school to stand toe to toe with the new breed. It'd be fun to see Cap, who still thinks in terms eyes-up-high and shock troops with a soldier who is used to night-vision optics and predator drones.

Having Falcon as a SHIELD agent is an easy way to bring him in, if that's what they want. They don't need to spent half the movie explaining the characters backstory (which with all due respect I'm not sure too many people would care enough about), they can just throw him in there like Hawkeye or Black Widow.

I agree with XPac. Besides that the Ultimate origin of Falcon is alot better than the pimp one.

^ I think its less stereotypical as well.

Who should play him, though?

Part of me keeps imagining Slim Charles out of The Wire.

Bring him in so he can bore us to death.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulabulbul_Amir View Post
    Who should play him, though?

Part of me keeps imagining Slim Charles out of The Wire.
    Derek Luke. he didn't get to do much as a "howling commando."
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

I think a new SHIELD recruited Howling Commandos. Maybe have Steve meet Sam Wilson during an investigation. It's later revealed Sam is a SHIELD agent and as the problem gets bigger he convinces Cap to go to SHIELD for help. The new Howlers could be Sam Wilson, Sharon Carter, Clint Barton, and Joseph Chapman.

As for Sam's costumed identity maybe use it in the final act, but I think the best way to link it would be to make Falcon his SHIELD codename and set him up as an ace pilot along with good field skills.

I'd really like Sam Wilson to be a big part of the film he's a good partner/foil to Cap.

I think Falcon being a SHIELD agent would be pretty cool, but please use a different costume.I like the idea of Falcon being tasked with reintroducing Cap to the world. And I think Haley Atwell will play Sharon Carter (I heard she signed on for multiple movies).