Page 75 of 314 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 4703

Quote Originally Posted by MB99 View Post
    I agree, but I think Lagoon Boy runs into the same problems the original Aqualad did. They are going to have to write convenient situations where he is near a body of water. Otherwise on land he is just a weaker version of Superboy/Wondergirl. I can see him leaving the team or getting killed.
    Yeah. And at the very least they gave Aqualad the swords and electric stuff so that he wouldn't have to be put in those situations all the time. With Lagoon Boy like you mentioned, his puffing up trick is cool but Superboy and Wonder Girl probably already have the strength thing down.

I agree, but I think Lagoon Boy runs into the same problems the original Aqualad did. They are going to have to write convenient situations where he is near a body of water. Otherwise on land he is just a weaker version of Superboy/Wondergirl. I can see him leaving the team or getting killed.
    1. Aqualad being on land wasn't a problem.
    2. The team is more organized, so those convenient situations would be the team leader sending the water-based hero on water-based missions.
    3. Lagoon Boy has mystic powers as well, his strength is just one of his abilities.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Voodoo View Post
    1. Aqualad being on land wasn't a problem.
    2. The team is more organized, so those convenient situations would be the team leader sending the water-based hero on water-based missions.
    3. Lagoon Boy has mystic powers as well, his strength is just one of his abilities.
    Aqualad had water manipulation and a taser shock to fight on land (Assuming you were talking about Kaldur). When I said original Aqualad I meant Garth in his earlier days as Aqualad in the comics (unless he had some other ability I don't know about). Has this Lagoon Boy been confirmed to have mystic powers? I might have missed that. I concede on your second point though.

I really thought Cassie's outfit was the best I've seen her designed. I really liked the track suit pants. Batgirl's design was really cool too.

By the way, and I'm not sure if this was already speculated about, but do you folks believe it's possible that Barry Allen died and Wally has replaced him as The Flash? I think this would have been touched upon during the first episode though. I'm guessing Wally is actually dead.

Aqualad had water manipulation and a taser shock to fight on land (Assuming you were talking about Kaldur). When I said original Aqualad I meant Garth in his earlier days as Aqualad in the comics (unless he had some other ability I don't know about). Has this Lagoon Boy been confirmed to have mystic powers? I might have missed that. I concede on your second point though.
    Lagoon Boy is in the season one episode "Downtime". He's in the same academy as Garth(Tempest), Tula(Aquagirl), and Kaldur(Aqualad).
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Voodoo View Post
    Lagoon Boy is in the season one episode "Downtime". He's in the same academy as Garth(Tempest), Tula(Aquagirl), and Kaldur(Aqualad).
    Ahhh, good catch, completely forgot about that.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Just remembered some additional evidence that Artemis is likely not dead in Season 2 (besides Stephanie Lemelin confirming that she recorded lines for Season 2).

Remember the first Invasion promo image? The character in the foreground with the compound bow is most likely Artemis, doubt she would be put in a promo for Season 2 if she had been killed off in the 5 year gap.
    Left to right, Wondergirl, Speedy, Robin, Miss Martian, Blue beetle, and Kid flash (maybe Impulse). I guess that's our team.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Left to right, Wondergirl, Speedy, Robin, Miss Martian, Blue beetle, and Kid flash (maybe Impulse). I guess that's our team.
    Don't put too much stock into the poster. Greg said it was just promotional art and isn't canon.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Don't put too much stock into the poster. Greg said it was just promotional art and isn't canon.
    But it's got side-boob! Are you saying that super-powered jail bait side-boob doesn't count?
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

The way Weisman and Vietti designed the Atlanteans in Earth-16 is that whenever an Atlantean has glowing tattoos appear on their body they are using some type of sorcery. So Lagoon Boy's puffer-fish strength is augmented (or entirely created) by physical-combat sorcery. Kaldur's powers are a mixture of his combat-sorcery and Atlantean tech in the form of his water bearers.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmanaut View Post
    When the site uses information gleaned from Ask Greg, it gives a reference to the specific answer they got it from. And as Greg has not yet answered season 2 questions, such as "Where are Aqualad, Artemis, and Kid Flash" or "Is Zatara still Doctor Fate, or is it someone else" or "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING‽" I doubt they have any "Word of God" answers on Superboy's age, and are merely guessing.
    Hmmm, perhaps. But it is also possible we may have jumped the gun on assuming Superboy does not age, since other characters like Rocket (and Aqualad's promotional image) are not that different in design for Season 2 compared to their Season 1 looks either.
    Last edited by Theozilla; 04-30-2012 at 03:16 PM.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...ers/index.html
    New characters profiles on Cartoon Network. Confirms that Superboy does not visibly age (no TTK though). I openly admit that the Young Justice Wiki was wrong on that count (of course the Wiki now has updated to the correct information). Also Miss Martian has learned to phase through sold objects now. And she and Beast Boy apparently have a sister-brother relationship now.
    Last edited by Theozilla; 04-30-2012 at 03:39 PM.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Ooh, coolz

Also under Batgirl, "She's also Dick Grayson's oldest pal." Hmm, is she now...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-30-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Wonder where M'gann is going with her love life. I still don't get it. She really looks like some bug/alien, so to be mugging up with a fish boy or regular humanoid makes no sense. Unless shape changing makes you hot for the new shape?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Greg Weisman confirmed it was Arrowette. Someone on CBR asked him.
    Actually, I asked PAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    Disagree. I think that is the Roy that was taken by the Light.