Page 73 of 314 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4703
  1. #1081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Just remembered some additional evidence that Artemis is likely not dead in Season 2 (besides Stephanie Lemelin confirming that she recorded lines for Season 2).

    Remember the first Invasion promo image? The character in the foreground with the compound bow is most likely Artemis, doubt she would be put in a promo for Season 2 if she had been killed off in the 5 year gap.
    Its Connor Hawke. Ha just kidding.

    Some people are speculating its Cissie (Arrowette), they say she made a cameo insecurity can anyone confirm this??? others say its abducted speedy Roy, and others Artemis. I have a feeling that everyone on that promo is a season 2 new character. I can make out Wonder girl, robi Tim Drake, Blue beetle, a kid flash I think its Bart, who is the other girl next to Robin?. I dont think the kid with a bow and arrow is speedy Roy, in the finale he looked the same age and size as cloned Roy. One of the two roys is bound to die for sure. Maybe its the angle, the kid looks too small to be either Roy or Artemis since they will be in their 20s now.

    Hope the next episode explains where Artemis, Wally and Aqualad are, driving me crazy not knowing. Judging by the armour, Aqualad must have gone to the dark side. That leaves Artemis and Wally, Wally has probably risen to Flash or dead?. Artemis........................??????

  2. #1082
    Junior Member GLman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Wow, season 2 is amazing, I'm about to watch it again I'm sure we'll see aqualad, artemis, and Wally in season2.

  3. #1083
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeQC View Post
    Hope the next episode explains where Artemis, Wally and Aqualad are, driving me crazy not knowing. Judging by the armour, Aqualad must have gone to the dark side. That leaves Artemis and Wally, Wally has probably risen to Flash or dead?. Artemis........................??????
    Hopefully no one's dead.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

  4. #1084
    Senior Member xgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeQC View Post
    Its Connor Hawke. Ha just kidding.

    Some people are speculating its Cissie (Arrowette), they say she made a cameo insecurity can anyone confirm this??? others say its abducted speedy Roy, and others Artemis. I have a feeling that everyone on that promo is a season 2 new character. I can make out Wonder girl, robi Tim Drake, Blue beetle, a kid flash I think its Bart, who is the other girl next to Robin?. I dont think the kid with a bow and arrow is speedy Roy, in the finale he looked the same age and size as cloned Roy. One of the two roys is bound to die for sure. Maybe its the angle, the kid looks too small to be either Roy or Artemis since they will be in their 20s now.

    Hope the next episode explains where Artemis, Wally and Aqualad are, driving me crazy not knowing. Judging by the armour, Aqualad must have gone to the dark side. That leaves Artemis and Wally, Wally has probably risen to Flash or dead?. Artemis........................??????
    wel i heard that the girl whos father is save by green arrow and artemis in insecurity is cissie so if artemis die mabey cissie took her weapons in honnor for the girl who save her father
    to the avengers,i have the strenght of the sentry and the rage of donna troy _ perfection/emma 2

  5. #1085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xgirl View Post
    wel i heard that the girl whos father is save by green arrow and artemis in insecurity is cissie so if artemis die mabey cissie took her weapons in honnor for the girl who save her father


    Here is the cameo, the first minute of the episode - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-Ao...feature=relmfu
    I remember this, just thought it was some random civilains. The villain did call the father Mr Jones and he is a journalist, so thats concide well with the comics, the little girl has blonde hair and wearing red, coincidence, don't think soo. I think people saying its Cissie are right. She looked happy seeing Arrow and Artemis. If that Arrowette, good god what has happened to Artemis, dead or became a villain tigress or heroine huntress. So may possibilities, I dont see it being realistic still being a sidekick after 5 years, if she is alive she must be solo now, wherever she is.

    Possibly Bart and Arrowette in season 2, Im excited.
    And yeah if there is a third season, I want to see Damian Wayne, Connor Hawke/Mia Dearden, Cassandra Cain/Stephanie brown, as newYJ . This time skip seriously is not a bad thing, its good for the DCU overall, this is a chance to put a lot of their supeheroes/characters out there to a whole new audience, comics sales need this and also make a lot of old fans happy, we all get happy whenever our favorite makes just even a cameo. I think its cool that the team is evolving, getting bigger and more diverse. The original team was awesome, and everyone should be proud that season, 26 awesome episodes, besides they will not be forgotten in the new season. Maybe they felt that they were one with that particular generation, and needed new blood to tell new stories.
    Last edited by HawkeQC; 04-30-2012 at 03:36 AM.

  6. #1086
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    18,005

    Default

    Greg Weisman confirmed it was Arrowette. Someone on CBR asked him.

  7. #1087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Greg Weisman confirmed it was Arrowette. Someone on CBR asked him.
    Wha was the question and what did he confirm?
    That it was Arrowette, in Insecurity? or that it was her in Invasion Trailer?

  8. #1088
    s p o i l e r s ! Kerukun878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeQC View Post
    Wha was the question and what did he confirm?
    That it was Arrowette, in Insecurity? or that it was her in Invasion Trailer?
    That "Little girl Jones" was indeed Cissie King-Jones.

  9. #1089
    Elder Member Vic Vega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerukun878 View Post
    That "Little girl Jones" was indeed Cissie King-Jones.
    If Cissie ever does join up, then we will have seen most of the comic book members of Young Justice on the cartoon.

    Tim Drake, Connor, Wonder Girl, Lagoon Boy and maybe Cissie.

    The only major exception so far is Impulse(we have already seen Secret).

  10. #1090
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    18,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    If Cissie ever does join up, then we will have seen most of the comic book members of Young Justice on the cartoon.

    Tim Drake, Connor, Wonder Girl, Lagoon Boy and maybe Cissie.

    The only major exception so far is Impulse(we have already seen Secret).
    Wouldn't be surprised if Impulse joined down the line. I think it's interesting that there was disappointment that this show didn't really have the Young Justice lineup, but it looks like it was the plan to build up to that.

  11. #1091
    Elder Member BrotherUnitNo_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MARYLAND
    Posts
    13,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    If Cissie ever does join up, then we will have seen most of the comic book members of Young Justice on the cartoon.

    Tim Drake, Connor, Wonder Girl, Lagoon Boy and maybe Cissie.

    The only major exception so far is Impulse(we have already seen Secret).
    I kind of think that introducing Bart and using him full-time will would be too much. The team IS almost on the verge of being too big already, and there's still a lot of ground to cover regarding the Light and their plans, and the looming threat of Darkseid, and a matter of clearly establishing the dynamics of the current cast and revisiting the past members.

    But I definitely prefer the current line-up. All of the new characters felt "fun" to me except the bats who're known for being more serious than others.
    Last edited by BrotherUnitNo_4; 04-30-2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

    Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

    Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

  12. #1092
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Is Captain Marvel Junior ever going to be on this show? Young Justice is comprised of sidekicks. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the mix.

  13. #1093
    Elder Member Vic Vega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    I kind of think that introducing Bart and using him full-time will would be too much. The team IS almost on the verge of being too big already, and there's still a lot of ground to cover regarding the Light and their plans, and the looming threat of Darkseid, and a matter of clearly establishing the dynamics of the current cast and revisiting the past members.

    But I definitely prefer the current line-up. All of the new characters felt "fun" to me except the bats who're known for being more serious than others.
    It all depends on what happened to Wally.

    If Barry Allen died or retired during the 5 year gap, Wally might be the Flash now.

    That would leave a space open for Bart to join the YJ team.

    Personally, I'm undecided about the new team.

    I think having 3 members of the Batfamily in the cast is too many and I like all three of those guys.

    But we kind of saw how the writers might handle that with the whole Alpha Beta and Gamma squad thing.

    You could have one team of comic canon Young Justice and two teams of comic canon Teen Titans.

  14. #1094
    Senior Member G. Boney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    You could have one team of comic canon Young Justice and two teams of comic canon Teen Titans.
    Squad membership changes by the mission, if this first ep is any indication.
    "Moving to Dakota to avoid superheroes is like moving to Quantico to avoid the FBI." -- Dwayne McDuffie

    My comic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MYTH-...31161003585134

  15. #1095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    It all depends on what happened to Wally.

    If Barry Allen died or retired during the 5 year gap, Wally might be the Flash now.

    That would leave a space open for Bart to join the YJ team.

    Personally, I'm undecided about the new team.

    I think having 3 members of the Batfamily in the cast is too many and I like all three of those guys.

    But we kind of saw how the writers might handle that with the whole Alpha Beta and Gamma squad thing.

    You could have one team of comic canon Young Justice and two teams of comic canon Teen Titans.
    The creators said some will not make the cut. Same will be just cameos or be minor character. Even then he team will be splitt into groups during missons, so everyone will get their chance to shine. Between the bat characters, I dont see Batgirl staying longer, she strikes as not being a team player. Lagoon boy and beast boy, one of them may have to go.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •