Page 126 of 314 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4703

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    It really doesn't seem like the Reach's way to hire someone like Lobo to come in and disrupt the Krolo's operation though..
    Actually The Reach did hire Lobo in the comics, an entire Blue Beetle issue from Jaime's first series centered around him and the Teen Titans fighting Lobo. And in the show the Krolotean who was impersonating Bibbo and got burned on the shoulder by Blue Beetle, specifically refered to Blue Beetle as a Competitor-warrior.
    Last edited by Theozilla; 05-13-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.wonderful View Post
    Even better.

His Sticks are on his thighs holster, they were always there we just never look to see them.
    Oh I saw them first episode, of season 2.

I just couldn't wait for him to pull em out and unleash a can of woop A**!
    What-A-Drag....WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!....LETS GO AKAMARU!

Nightwing, Red Hood, Arsenal, The Question (Vic Sage), Dove (Don Hall)

Best. Characters. Ever.

I hope at least Young Justice last a couple more seasons. I'm still pissed about Woverine and The X-Men. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrBizzel View Post
    I hope at least Young Justice last a couple more seasons. I'm still pissed about Woverine and The X-Men. lol
    I KNOW! That show was the best adaption of the X-Men IMHO. I cant belive it only got 1 season, I WANTED TO SEE DEADPOOL DAMMNIT!

Young Justice better get: 6 SEASONS AND A MOVIE!

Best. Characters. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Actually The Reach did hire Lobo in the comics, an entire Blue Beetle issue from Jaime's first series centered around him and the Teen Titans fighting Lobo. And in the show the Krolotean who was impersonating Bibbo and got burned on the shoulder by Blue Beetle, specifically refered to Blue Beetle as a Competitor-warrior.
    Hmm.. I didn't read them back then. Still seems strange when you have the power of the scarabs to bother with hiring muscle like Lobo.
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by babybro View Post
    Oh I agree that the crap was given to him would definitely cause some people to make changes. Plus you have the fact that he was always given the short end of the stick
    on the team. It would have maybe resonated a little more if during the meet up that Aqualad said that the team never cared about him so why she he care about the team,
    or something along those lines. because to be honest, the crap the team gave to him IMO was much worse than the secret that Aquaman kept. But in the end, to jump to the
    same guy who liked to kick you butt a few times already seemed too huge of a jump. It would have made more sense for him to go solo.

Unless he's doing the whole mole or secret attack thing, yet he still has hundreds of alien lives on his hands, unless these aliens are the one that killed tula, than I'm pretty sure
    he doesn't mind.
    speaking of the Kroloteans

interesting choice to use them and the reach as villains

wonder if more aliens will show up though, be cool to see superboy meet mon-el in the fortress of solitude
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

A few things about the Kaldur-Mole bit:

1. For people saying that he has the deaths of the Kroloteans on his hands, he did tell Nightwing how much time was left for him to "evacuate everyone". It is very likely that he suspected that the heroes present would be able to get the Kroloteans out before the bomb went off (presumably, they could have too, had the Kroloteans listened to Superman), or he could have thought Dick would be capable of disarming it.

2. It's a minor bit of evidence, but when Kaldur fired a missile at the group, it was headed towards Superboy. Sure, Superman blocked it, but had he not, Superboy or Aquaman were the safest bets to shoot without any serious damage done. If he wanted to hurt them, he could have fired at Nightwing, who couldn't have survived the hit. The fact that he shot at Superboy suggests he didn't actually want to hurt anyone.

3. I don't really have a three, but I felt like two points wasn't enough. Also, just going to throw this out there, I found it kind of cool that when Kaldur went to make his escape, Dick was already there, being quite a bit faster than him while also predicting where he would go after firing the missile.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    First screen-shot of Young Justice Legacy video-game (from the game's Facebook page):
    Nightwing fighting in Santa Prisca
    Hmm I'm torn on this game. I think the story will be good, but games based on TV shows/ Movies usally dont end well.

But I'm going to keep an open mind. Nightwing as a playable character is helping me keep that mind open.

You guys think this game will be at E3?
    Last edited by Darkfoxz87; 05-13-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Best. Characters. Ever.

Very good episode, loved seeing the family team-ups, Wonder Girl is especially refreshing. I find it a bit amusing that Aqualad is so pissed that Aquaman kept secrets from him, when he was the one keeping secrets in season 1, also a little surpised Tula's death would set him off and spark a heel-turn, would have figured he'd be more pissed at Garth than the team.

Sad that Tula has to keep dying, I'm hoping that it was all faked..M'gann shape-shifting into Tula, and faking a public death on a mission, making it easier for Aqualad to get close to Manta.
    Ame-Comi, Aquaman, Batman, Batwoman, Blue Beetle, I, Vampire, JL, JLD, JLI, Nightwing, Red Hood, Superboy, Supergirl, Teen Titans, Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Spider-Man, X-Factor, X-Men:Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by babybro View Post
    Hmm, add me to the list individuals who see's Aqualad's change somewhat contrived. As others has mention, he was the most level-headed and honorable person on the team. It's like in Earth 2, with Lois Lane being killed that suddenly Superman would align himself with darkseid. Just because of Lois death. It doesn't make much sense. As others had mention,
    if Aqualad gave some hints of being down from the team already or something to where we can see an actual transition, than I can buy it more. Right now it just appears he
    went from superman purity to black adam in one quick switch. Just seems off.

Er, Kal is a kid in comparison. I think we need to stop comparing these teenagers to adults who have years of experience under their belt and in Superman's case he had no major tragedy at that age nor was the secret of his parentage kept from him. Heck look how freaked out Superman is when they stole his DNA and created a clone to take him down. In earth 2 Lois dies after he has, no doubt, experienced losing people as a hero and he's a grown man. He would be able to control his anger and sadness. It must be enormous pressure as a teenager to be the one to always have to be the calm,stoic one that everyone thinks can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    Actually, if they keep showing episodes without breaks, we'll end up ending in the first week of October, at most we'll probably barely make it into 2013.
    Legacy is released in 2013. THAT is what I was referring to.

Actually, if they keep showing episodes without breaks, we'll end up ending in the first week of October, at most we'll probably barely make it into 2013.
    how many episodes have they done?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    20 from my last count.
    The Courier: I'll wear your head like you wear that dog's.

Vulpes: Legion! We have a problem!

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    17 episodes, even if they did a 3-month hiatus like last time, we'd still end up around January.

17 episodes, even if they did a 3-month hiatus like last time, we'd still end up around January.
    PLEASE! No Hiatus. I dont think the show can take another.

Best. Characters. Ever.