Page 283 of 314 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4703

Quote Originally Posted by Rem20 View Post
    Until La'gann freaks out and then you spill the beans to him and Conner because their angsting over who likes M'gann more. I get that he was just trying to calm them down, but did he really think that everyone would be cool with Kaldur killing Artemis? He should have at least told M'gann (and Conner) since she has the one power set that Kaldur wouldn't stand much chance against.
    He told him because he feels guilty. He obviously hates what he's doing and it's getting to him.

Quote Originally Posted by geek1939 View Post
    He told him because he feels guilty. He obviously hates what he's doing and it's getting to him.
    That's a good point. I remember Season 1 as Robin, he doesn't want to be like Batman. However this season is like more of the Bat and maybe that guilt is appearing or surfacing which kinds of leads to season one of him not wanting to be like the Bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter23 View Post
    That's a good point. I remember Season 1 as Robin, he doesn't want to be like Batman. However this season is like more of the Bat and maybe that guilt is appearing or surfacing which kinds of leads to season one of him not wanting to be like the Bat.
    Really, Failsafe last season is still really, really relevant. It showed that Dick would, if he felt he had to, lead like Batman, sacrificing people for the greater good, but he hates it. He criticized Aqualad for, as Kaldur put it, acting like a soldier instead of a general. What do we see this season? A Nightwing that sits back and makes orders, but rarely is in the field.

It's honestly true for all the characters, in at least some way. Aqualad is still incredibly self-sacrificing, and put himself in the line of fire moreso than any other character. M'Gann's telepathy is still causing problems, and Artemis' death causes her, and the team, a lot of problems due to her telepathy. Conner is rolling with the punches really well and mostly just focusing on the job. Wally is mostly just upset about Artemis. Artemis is "dead". They're on their own (the Justice League isn't dead this time, but all the heavy hitters and mentors are gone, and let's be honest, saving the day is falling on the Team's shoulders), hell, they're even fighting aliens. Wow, didn't realize how similar all this is until I typed it all out.

I really enjoyed this last episode, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Lex's Runaway team handles rescuing my beloved captives (well...MOSTLY beloved. Pfff Bumblebee whatevz).

Is season 2 supposed to have 18 or 20 episodes?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

i say twenty.

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

I think one of the reasons one has to remember why this course of action was taken was because they had been subject to double agents in their ranks and traitors. And some of them didn't even know they were traitors. Examples being of course Superboy who had a trigger command in his head, Artemis who had crime family loyalties and M'egann who was desperate to keep her secret... and of course Red Arrow. Even a single infiltrator was capable of breaking the op and leading to Aqualad being killed, captured or worse. Having said that, I think hiding this from the teams telepath was perhaps a bad move... though in fairness, Nightwing didn't know that M'egann was on a bit of a powertrip with her telepathic powers. Not saying they did the right thing and it all turned out well but one can understand why they did it.

Actually, was it ever explained on who came up with this idea of a deep cover op? Was it Nightwing or Aqualad?
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

I was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and was wondering: did we ever get to see why Ocean Master was kicked out of The Light?

I know Manta is Ocean Master's replacement in the Light but I don't remember seeing what happened to him.

Finally got around to watching this week's episode and it was one of the better ones this season. Loved all the action and seeing Sportsmaster, Deathstroke, and Cheshire get some focus. It was needed, especially as Sportsmaster and Cheshire were easily the two most interesting villains last season. Hopefully with Nightwing finding out what is going on he will finally start to actually do some things as well (hopefully he brings Wally with him) as opposed to sitting back at the base. I know he has had to sit out of the action to allow the new characters some room to develop, but hopefully these last 4 episodes deliver. Though I don't know how they are going to tie up all these plot threads in such a short amount of time and make it satisfying as well.

Also it has become pretty apparent that the best episodes this season have been the ones where there is a larger focus on the original 6 members. I mean I do like the new characters as well and I feel their characterization is usually spot on, but it is just spread too thin.

Seems like Little Orbit now has generated a new release date for the game. It's suppose to hit store shelves on Sept. 10th 2013.

Hopefully they will have all the problems ironed out with the multi-player by then.

At launch the game will be available on Microsoft X360, Sony PS3, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii-U, and PC on Steam
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and was wondering: did we ever get to see why Ocean Master was kicked out of The Light?

I know Manta is Ocean Master's replacement in the Light but I don't remember seeing what happened to him.
    Pretty sure he tried to stage a purist revolt in the comic book for the show and got his ass handed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
    Pretty sure he tried to stage a purist revolt in the comic book for the show and got his ass handed to him.
    Yeah, but he didn't get arrested or have his identity exposed for that AFAIK.

D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Great to hear that there is a sliver of hope.

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Indeed. They could always retool the show and call it Young Justice: Unlimited But yeah that did confirm my worst fears that plotlines and stuff will be left hanging. I think at most we can expect the Reach to be defeated and thats it.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Clone Roy is likely taking care of his baby daughter seeing as his baby momma is out for revenge for Artemis' death.
    She left the baby with her mom.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...