Page 271 of 314 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4703
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post

I'm pretty sure Lex Luthor's team will help Nightwing's team fight The Reach at some point.
    Here's hoping. Because otherwise they've completely wasted bringing Static into this show.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Thought it was a cool episode and hope to see these kids again.

I felt ED jr was the weakest character since his angst towards his dad was undefined/unshown so it was harder to sympathisize with him.

Did anyone else smile and get almost nostalgic when Red Volcano came in and said "Hello, meat bags"?

So Green Beetle is working for the Reach and put Jaime on mode. Man that was a cool twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
    Did anyone else smile and get almost nostalgic when Red Volcano came in and said "Hello, meat bags"?

So Green Beetle is working for the Reach and put Jaime on mode. Man that was a cool twist!
    Twist? I saw that coming.

I thought it was a meh episode maybe cause I'm bored of Blue Beetle.

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

With the short number of episodes left, I myself have wondered if we will get a satisfactory ending or not. I really don't want to see the Light who were these big manipulators get taken down so easily yet it would seem as if the team failed in taking down their nemesis if they don't get caught. So torn on how this might end... plus, there is the priority of defeating the Reach first because as bad as the Light are, the Reach will enslave everyone and thus are the bigger threat. As such, I can see them defeating the Reach at least.

Also, with the show seemingly ending, what characters did everyone hope to see but did not feature yet? I myself thought that the whole focus on aliens might have been a good opportunity to perhaps see Indigo. Not as a team member maybe but would have been a nice one off episode of her coming to Earth and her programming being initiated.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Here's hoping. Because otherwise they've completely wasted bringing Static into this show.
    Agreed & co-signd!

REALLY REALLY BUMD dat d YJ has been cancelld....as of right nowtop priority is SERRIIIOOOUSLY luking 4ward 2 is Virgil witty dialogue & Static gettin sum action.

Wud hv luvd 2 c a team comprising of Static, BB, WG, Future kidflash & Artemis go on a mission @ least 4 just a sngle ep....sigh...oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Apocalypse View Post
    With the short number of episodes left, I myself have wondered if we will get a satisfactory ending or not. I really don't want to see the Light who were these big manipulators get taken down so easily yet it would seem as if the team failed in taking down their nemesis if they don't get caught. So torn on how this might end... plus, there is the priority of defeating the Reach first because as bad as the Light are, the Reach will enslave everyone and thus are the bigger threat. As such, I can see them defeating the Reach at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger of Apocalypse View Post

Also, with the show seemingly ending, what characters did everyone hope to see but did not feature yet? I myself thought that the whole focus on aliens might have been a good opportunity to perhaps see Indigo. Not as a team member maybe but would have been a nice one off episode of her coming to Earth and her programming being initiated.
    D way we/SZ c it is dat Luthor's "runaways" will help-out d YJ big time against d Reach while d JL return & face-off with d Light...u know...a multi-pronged simultaneous victory ending with several explosive @$$-kicking pwrs extravaganza blow-out.

Otherwise 2 get dat reaally gd meaningful organic satifactory ending in d few eps left feels almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    [B]

D way we/SZ c it is dat Luthor's "runaways" will help-out d YJ big time against d Reach while d JL return & face-off with d Light...u know...a multi-pronged simultaneous victory ending with several explosive @$$-kicking pwrs extravaganza blow-out.

Otherwise 2 get dat reaally gd meaningful organic satifactory ending in d few eps left feels almost impossible.
    Or perhaps end in a cliffhanger den release a 2 1:30hr YJ movies concluding d plots & storylines of d YJ tv series.

Just found out there are only 5 episodes left.

Don't see how they can wrap up all these storylines in a satisfactory manner in just 5 episodes.

Maybe they will do a Young Justice TV or DVD movie to end the series.

Does any1 hv a link 2 d petition dat is apparently going around against d cancellation?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Does any1 hv a link 2 d petition dat is apparently going around against d cancellation?
    Found 2...

Cartoon Network; Warner Bros: Bring back Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series(already ovr 20,000 sigs)

https://www.change.org/petitions/car...d-series#share

Bring Back DC Nation

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/b...ack-dc-nation/

Pls sign in preferable both if u can...d mo d betta, spread d word.

My son and I enjoyed the episode, as we often do. Interesting turn of events, even if some of them werent very surprising.

Green Beetle being a true agent of the Reach wasnt overly surprising but was still fun to see revealed. And it does raise some questions. Megan read his mind before, and claimed he could be trusted. Seems to me there are two ways that could turn out. One, Megan could have been mentally out-maneuvered. She was suffering PTSD style from mind raping Aqualad and I could totally believe she got tricked. On the other hand, J'onn has said she's the most powerful psychic he has ever encountered, and that was last season. She's had five years to train. Possibly, she learned the truth behind Green, and this is all a setup. Its about time for the team to get an advantage, and this could be it. Granted, shes in a pretty bad mental state right now, but that doesnt mean she's guaranteed to fail. This could be the first step towards her redemption.

If all this has already been discussed, my bad. Didnt bother to backtrack through the pages.

The Super Friends plotline was fun. Nice easter egg and it certainly complicates things. I dont believe for a minute that Lex and the Light are working faithfully with the Reach. These two forces are using each other for their own ends, so I figure we'll see Lex's new team working with the League and Nightwing's group to take down the big bads. Then they can turn on each other, or better yet, Static and co. will turn on Lex.

Still, I wonder how all these plotlines can be resolved with so few episodes left. I dont expect every little thing to be wrapped up nicely, but there is so much going on here. Maybe SZ is right, and we will get a direct to dvd movie to finish everything. That would be great, and is something I hadnt considered. One can hope, but if they can give the show a solid ending within the confines of this season, I'll just be happy for that.

Damn if DC isnt ditching the comic too. Man, I had hoped maybe Weisman would continue the story there. I'd actually have to pick the comic up then.

Quote Originally Posted by ascended View Post
    Green Beetle being a true agent of the Reach wasnt overly surprising but was still fun to see revealed. And it does raise some questions. Megan read his mind before, and claimed he could be trusted. Seems to me there are two ways that could turn out. One, Megan could have been mentally out-maneuvered. She was suffering PTSD style from mind raping Aqualad and I could totally believe she got tricked. On the other hand, J'onn has said she's the most powerful psychic he has ever encountered, and that was last season. She's had five years to train. Possibly, she learned the truth behind Green, and this is all a setup. Its about time for the team to get an advantage, and this could be it. Granted, shes in a pretty bad mental state right now, but that doesnt mean she's guaranteed to fail. This could be the first step towards her redemption.
    Concerning Green Beetle and Megan, she was hesitant to scan his mind after what she did to Kaldur. Green Beetle told her he sensed she recently had a traumatic contact with another mind and offered instead to let him show her his mind. I believe GB took advantage of this and showed her what he wanted her to believe; Megan just accepted it as truth without doing a deeper scan.

Episode was better than I thought it would be. Enjoyed the updated Apache Chief (longshadow) Tornado (sorry her name escapes me) and El Dorado.

It would be great if Static and these 4 were a comicbook team the new 52 could really use it, especially the Young Justice line

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Just found out there are only 5 episodes left.

Don't see how they can wrap up all these storylines in a satisfactory manner in just 5 episodes.

Maybe they will do a Young Justice TV or DVD movie to end the series.
    Five? I thought there were six! Ugh.

It's possible all loose threads can be wrapped up in one whirlwind episode. Not terribly satisfying for the viewer to get a rushed ending, though. I hope they spread it out over at least the last three.
    Daredevil-Waid, and Hawkeye. (Or was before received cost of cheapest Unaffordable Health Care. At least someone (government insurance companies and congress?) get to enjoy product of my working.