Page 260 of 314 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4703

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I thought this episode was awesome and Sportsmaster was awesome and an example of how to revamp a villian. Arrow writers, take notes.
    I live action Sportsmaster could be awesome!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I thought this episode was awesome and Sportsmaster was awesome and an example of how to revamp a villian. Arrow writers, take notes.

I feel sorry for Kaldur as Psimon is gonna wipe his mind and make him even eviler. Not digging Deathstroke's ponytail as it seems too much like a weakness in combat as someone could just grab it.

I'm liking Tim and Arsenal's dynamic as Tim has his first real challenge in reining Arsenal in but Arsenal is gonna be a problem down the road.

Green Beetle is cool and love the Pa Kent/Smallville shoutouts.

I like the end where Lex tosses Vandal Savage a folder with some super friend shoutouts so we can finally see the Young Injustice League and maybe they might take the name Young Justice out of irony because they are becoming a public superhero team that this team cant be.

im loving the show and am gonna be sad to see it go.
    I'm more concerned that Psimon is going to find out Kaldur's a double agent, along with Mia.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm more concerned that Psimon is going to find out Kaldur's a double agent, along with Mia.
    You mean Artemis right? Mia is not in the show.

The Livewire

I like the end where Lex tosses Vandal Savage a folder with some super friend shoutouts so we can finally see the Young Injustice League and maybe they might take the name Young Justice out of irony because they are becoming a public superhero team that this team cant be.

im loving the show and am gonna be sad to see it go.
    I personally cheered a little when Vandal said "I am a father." Horray for Scandal Savage!

@ood omega- in a perfect world, Sportsmaster would be kicking ass on the island instead of Deathstroke but he and Huntress could still be in the show as a young bonnie-clyde style couple.

@theozilla- i agree

@the livewire- me too and i hope she gets an appearance.
    Last edited by Zak213; 01-23-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Livewire View Post
    I personally cheered a little when Vandal said "I am a father." Horray for Scandal Savage!
    Don't mean to be a downer but you might want to temper your hope as Vandal Savage likely has thousands of children, the guy is a 50,000+ year old cave man he is liable to have multiple offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Don't mean to be a downer but you might want to temper your hope as Vandal Savage likely has thousands of children, the guy is a 50,000+ year old cave man he is liable to have multiple offspring.
    Didn't he have to eat his decedents at one point in order to replenish his energies? I seem to recall reading that in an old issue which makes me think he has tons of decedents running around out there. Also I think there was a recent run in DCU Presents that had another of his children in it that worked with the FBI and had him helping to solve a serial killer case.
    D-Deadman! You killed Deadman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadenewt View Post
    Didn't he have to eat his decedents at one point in order to replenish his energies? I seem to recall reading that in an old issue which makes me think he has tons of decedents running around out there. Also I think there was a recent run in DCU Presents that had another of his children in it that worked with the FBI and had him helping to solve a serial killer case.
    I think it used to be that he needed to use organ transplants of his decedents in order to survive, but that aspect got phased out eventually (I believe) and I doubt Weisman and Vietti would use that aspect of the character in their universe. But yeah he has multiple decedents, in the old DCU Roy Harper found out one his ancestors is Vandal Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Galosengen View Post
    Looks like Artemis maybe trying to capture Miss Martian to have her replace Psimon (through shape shifting) and heal him without blowing their cover? Or perhaps Black Manta ordered her and Deathstroke to capture M'gann so he can personally have vengeance and Artemis will try to co-opt that plan to her advantage? I also wonder if this episode will the one to have the Tula/Aquagirl flashbacks since Artemis' "how did it all go so wrong so fast?" seems like it could segueway to a flashback.
    Of course a worse case scenario (besides Kaldur and Artemis being exposed and killed) would that Psimon finds out about the double-agent scheme immediately and brainwashes both Artemis and Kaldur into being villains.
    Last edited by Theozilla; 01-23-2013 at 08:00 PM.

After watching the preview my first thought about Artemis in the room with Psimon was "Why are you thinking THAT with Psimon (the telepath) right there? She might as well have said it out loud...
    '

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    After watching the preview my first thought about Artemis in the room with Psimon was "Why are you thinking THAT with Psimon (the telepath) right there? She might as well have said it out loud...
    '
    Psimon isn't reading EVERYONE's minds ALL the time.

The Livewire

Well it was the 'father' part to me. In the preboot, Scandal was the only one where he considered himself her 'father' IIRC.

Aqualad was Mind Assaulted by Miss Martian a couple of weeks ago in the episode "Before the Dawn"

As to the show ending it's currently speculation as the Toy Series and the Comic Book tie in have both been cancelled. But no official announcement has been made one way or the other.
    Dang. You know it's going to get the boot then. That will be annoying. I really like this show and the direction it's going in. Are the toy costs really benefiting the production of the studio that much?

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Livewire View Post
    I kind of thought the same thing a bit but also thought that Vandal might have had a lot of children in his long life. Having said that, would love to see Scandal in the show. Maybe even if the show gets another season then we see the likes of Scandal and Red Hood running around.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!