Page 242 of 314 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4703

I have no idea. I assume they are cheaper and Cartoon network does seem to prefer comedy to pure action these days.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Why is it that we always hear about action cartoons being cancelled due to poor merchandising but never the same for say Johnny Test?
    Because action cartoons like Young Justice are usually very dependent on toy sales while comedy shows like Johnny Test aren't.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Because action cartoons like Young Justice are usually very dependent on toy sales while comedy shows like Johnny Test aren't.
    plus, johnny test is animated in flash

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    plus, johnny test is animated in flash
    Right, Young Justice is way more expensive to produce.

The new season looks promising. Can't wait.

Mongol will appear in the episode "Cornered- The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!"
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

Some speculation with the screen-shot (from the most recent trailer) of the El Dorado-redux character, does anyone think it is possible that the planetoid is Apokolips in the picture? Or is it more likely that it is just a messed up moon?

The Kroleteans have talked about the meta gene and we have seen appearances by the New Gods. I hope they touch on the fact that the meta gene is the key to earth becoming a world of gods or The Fifth World. I've always loved that concept in the DCU and how Grant Morrison connected the meta gene and the Fourth World characters.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/20...-january-2013/

Episodes for this month.

I am really looking forward to the Fix, being a fan of both Miss Martian and Black Manta in this show an episode with them beating the crap out of each other sounds fun.
    Last edited by Galosengen; 01-02-2013 at 09:46 AM.

WOHOOOOO!

Saturday is my favorite day and my favorite show is coming back. My senses are ready.

'Bout time new episodes came out! Loved the Black Lightning short!

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Some speculation with the screen-shot (from the most recent trailer) of the El Dorado-redux character, does anyone think it is possible that the planetoid is Apokolips in the picture? Or is it more likely that it is just a messed up moon?
    Most likely it is Apokolips, as they've already set up Desaad and the Forever People. I hope they use Darkseid before the end of this season.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Waited all this time for an episode I already saw. Jerks.

It never aired on TV so CN was in every right to air that one first.
    "And in a few years, some rebellious little kid is going to turn up at your school with me on his t-shirt. 'Cyclops was right.'"

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by OrpheusTelos View Post
    It never aired on TV so CN was in every right to air that one first.
    and given the plot of the episode, it would have been massively stupid not to air it

I'm glad DC Nation is back, but I was pretty underwhelmed by the new episode of Young Justice. It seemed to be an overly complicated way for Aqualad's deception to be uncovered. I get that it was meant to be dramatic, but it just felt too drawn out. I've found that Green Lantern has been a lot more compelling than Young Justice. Ever since the whole time skip, Young Justice has been declining in my opinion. I hope it can pick things up again, but right now this whole plot with Aqualad and the future is getting old.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme