Page 236 of 314 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4703

I am very very pleased, love this show. Sad its probably only got 10 episodes left.

no teaser? frak CN
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    no teaser? frak CN
    It's not coming on until another three days, they normally release teasers a day or two before. Why would you expect one?

http://legendofjustice.tumblr.com/post/37983739935

Teaser's up!
    Among other things: Mal Duncan as the new Guardian, Static speaking, and Arsenal's new look.

BANNED

Nice between that and Zatanna we have two Seven Soldiers.

Wonder how long it'll be on this time before they put it back on hiatus. Will we get more than two episodes of it before then? I wonder. (Yeah, I'm still angry about the last time so I don't trust CN this time around either. Sorry)
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Teaser was nice
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

The curious one.

I thought that they canceled this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post

Teaser's up!
    Among other things: Mal Duncan as the new Guardian, Static speaking, and Arsenal's new look.
    I am excited, and its good they are already advertising it.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Nice between that and Zatanna we have two Seven Soldiers.
    That was Manhattan Guardian, not Guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post

Teaser's up!
    I'm a Kirby fanatic so seeing The Guardian is awesome! While i prefer Jim Harper as The Guardian I realize the character will never take off in main stream media as he will be seen as too similar to Captain America. Both Kirby and Simon creations. As silly as it seems changing the character's ethnicity may allow The Guardian to be more successful as a character. I know that may sound racist but any way to differentiate the two characters will allow The Guardian to be seen as less of a knock off. Plus it adds some diversity to the line up.

So freakin cool to see Static in action! Seems like the legal stuff with Milestone got cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    I'm honestly surprised they got away with it....it was pretty much rape
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    I'm a Kirby fanatic so seeing The Guardian is awesome! While i prefer Jim Harper as The Guardian I realize the character will never take off in main stream media as he will be seen as too similar to Captain America. Both Kirby and Simon creations. As silly as it seems changing the character's ethnicity may allow The Guardian to be more successful as a character. I know that may sound racist but any way to differentiate the two characters will allow The Guardian to be seen as less of a knock off. Plus it adds some diversity to the line up.

So freakin cool to see Static in action! Seems like the legal stuff with Milestone got cleared up.
    Not sure if you know or not, but Jim Harper as the Guardian showed up in small roles in a couple S1 episodes.

I'm a Kirby fanatic so seeing The Guardian is awesome! While i prefer Jim Harper as The Guardian I realize the character will never take off in main stream media as he will be seen as too similar to Captain America. Both Kirby and Simon creations. As silly as it seems changing the character's ethnicity may allow The Guardian to be more successful as a character. I know that may sound racist but any way to differentiate the two characters will allow The Guardian to be seen as less of a knock off. Plus it adds some diversity to the line up .
    Just a heads up, but Mal became Guardian in the comics as well, back in the 1970s, so they aren't pulling this out of thin air. It's another case of the show's creators paying homage to the comics' history.

Yeah I saw. But wasn't he actually a clone of Roy?

Yeah I saw. But wasn't he actually a clone of Roy?
    No, he's Roy's uncle. Again, like the comics. Both that and Mal becoming Guardian are from the comics.