Page 113 of 314 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4703
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by lord zobby View Post
    didn't you say you were gonna dress up as wonder girl or blossom? I remembering getting at you to post pics but idk you didn't respond :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ok so ya Aqualad has seemingly went all dark side, but do u know what. He was bad friggin' ass!

Though he is so Nightwing's double agent. Just look how Nightwing first addressed him after he retreated down the tubes, and even still when Superboy then came he still told them all they needed to know about the bomb.
    yeah aqualad stays cool as a polar bear's asshairs

srsly even when he's bad he's good at it

Aqualad chumped superboy ouuuut
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Great episoide. Black Manta is the man. Hoping we see Aqualad pop up in the comics soon.

So does the Young Justice team have a name yet?
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Great episoide. Black Manta is the man. Hoping we see Aqualad pop up in the comics soon.

So does the Young Justice team have a name yet?
    No it is just called The Team because it is a covert operation team. The only point of having a fanciful name is for public perception.

Quote Originally Posted by batalia View Post
    The person who planted the bomb could be real roy.
    This was my first thought. He was manipulated by the light to work for them.
    What-A-Drag....WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!....LETS GO AKAMARU!

Nightwing, Red Hood, Arsenal, The Question (Vic Sage), Dove (Don Hall)

Best. Characters. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    She wasn't even his girlfriend he should have definitely gotten over her. That's no reason for him to lose himself because of that considering how he kept the team together last season.
    She was never his girl in Season 1 but he's confessed more than once his love for her. Doesn't matter if they were together or not, her death would've made him grieve dearly.

Also, Tula is mentioned by Nightwing as Aquagirl, meaning she joined the team at some point between the seasons. Which meant Kaldur had time to be with her as opposed to being on missions with Aquaman/The Team.

The Tula part is only something for him to grieve and take him to a darker place. Aquaman not telling Kaldur the truth of his father is even more tragic. After all the team went through to clear up traitors and moles, he was never revealed that information.

Again, he could be a sleeper agent for the team - we'll have to wait and see.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

Was wondering who the bomb planter was. So I'm guessing with tula dead that Jason dying was a huge possability.

Also this makes me even sadder that in the comics we wont see any league-titans interaction either.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

I loved the superteam up
    and the wonderteam up

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I loved the superteam up
    and the wonderteam up
    And the Aquateam up.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

GREAT EPISODE. Best one for Season2 IMHO.

Aqualad's switch is just so weird for me. I could see Wally switching over if Artimis died (And Vice-Versa). But not Kaldur. He just seemed to level headed for him to do that. Losing a loved one can make some go crazy, but I just didn't see Kaldur doing this. Still I can semi understand why he did, but I dont agree with him. (Like Sasuke from Naruto)

I say he is a Double Agent working for Nightwing. But man that would be a cop out.

And he did kill those Krolotains. Yes, is was they guy who planted the bomb, but Kaldur had a part in it. He could of at least told them to leave. They understood English. (When they said 'Dont listen to the Earthling!" after Superman tried to tell them to leave) So, it could go either way at this point.

Wondergirl's Fangirl moment was awesome. I still wanted to see what Batman thought about WW taking on a aprentice after what she said about Grayson.

Superman and Superboys moment was awesome as well. I like his Kryptonian Name: Con-El.

Nightwing didn't have that much combat shown in this episode. But they STILL use Manuver 7, nice touch. Still waiting on the Money Shot of Nightwing pulling out his Escrima sticks.

Next week looks great. ROY HARPER FTW! OUTLAWS FOR LYFE!
    Last edited by Darkfoxz87; 05-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Best. Characters. Ever.

Insanity is colorblind Mecegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Even so she was a deeply beloved friend, the death of a close friend could still rattle someone greatly. And any revelation of your blood-parentage would shake someone, look at Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, while ultimately (in the films) he did not go to the Dark Side, he was still very shaken by the revelation.
    And level headiness does not mean one cannot be emotionally vulnerable.
    Being emotionally vulnerable doesn't mean that someone would just shift to the "dark side". Kaldur has every right to be upset with the team and Aquaman but how does that lead to him joining a power hungry and murderous individual like Black Manta? Unlike Miss Martian there was no indication that he had a dark side of that magnitude. At no point did we see that he was the type of person who would stoop to revenge regardless of the costs. Based on what was shown in the first season if Kaldur truly went over the edge he would most likely just quit the Team and leave Atlantis.

He had a crush, and like most individuals his age the girl he had a crush on was on his mind 24/7, so he was advised to deal with the distraction. He was then shown being upset and heartbroken by finding out that his crush was dating his best friend behind his back...that is a perfectly rational reaction to such a situation. They didn't show him moping about it, or dwelling on it more than the average individual. There was no indication that he was obsessed with Tula to the extent that her death would drive him bonkers. Tula wasn't brought up again until the end of the first season and that only looked like Kaldur went to vent about his heart being broken. Once again, a perfectly rational thing to do. Anyone would go to their best friend for support in that sort of situation.

He's most likely just a mole for the team and we will have to see him deal with the emotional toil of whatever Black Manta had him do while he worked for him.
    Last edited by Mecegirl; 05-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Was wondering who the bomb planter was. So I'm guessing with tula dead that Jason dying was a huge possability.
    Also this makes me even sadder that in the comics we wont see any league-titans interaction either.
    Yeah, I really hope he was Robin in that 5 year Gap. Come on Jason Todd Story Episode/Red Hood Return Episode!

Also I never understood why they cant use death in the show. It's not like they're showing him getting blugend with a Crowbar. Something like they did in this episode with Tula, is fine.

Best. Characters. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Voodoo View Post
    And the Aquateam up.
    yesss, idk about the rest of you guys but I love Lagoon boy

L'agaan and M'ggann

I wonder what he'll think when he finds out she's mindscrewing these kroloteans?

That and you gotta love his loyalty to royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    Being emotionally vulnerable doesn't mean that someone would just shift to the "dark side". Kaldur has every right to be upset with the team and Aquaman but how does that lead to him joining a power hungry and murderous individual like Black Manta? Unlike Miss Martian there was no indication that he had a dark side of that magnitude. At no point did we see that he was the type of person who would stoop to revenge regardless of the costs. Based on what was shown in the first season if Kaldur truly went over the edge he would most likely just quit the Team and leave Atlantis.

He had a crush, and like most individuals his age the girl he had a crush on was on his mind 24/7, so he was advised to deal with the distraction. He was then shown being upset and heartbroken by finding out that his crush was dating his best friend behind his back...that is a perfectly rational reaction to such a situation. They didn't show him moping about it, or dwelling on it more than the average individual. There was no indication that he was obsessed with Tula to the extent that her death would drive him bonkers. Tula wasn't brought up again until the end of the first season and that only looked like Kaldur went to vent about his heart being broken. Once again, a perfectly rational thing to do. Anyone would go to their best friend for support in that sort of situation.

He's most likely just a mole for the team and we will have to see him deal with the emotional toil of whatever Black Manta had him do while he worked for him.
    I never denied the possibility that Kaldur is a deep double-agent (I actually believe this will turn out to be the actual situation rather than not), but it is also possible he is not. And I did not state that being emotionally vulnerable automatically makes someone easy to turn evil just that being level-headed does not make someone not emotionally vulnerable. And as I said Kaldur would likely be very upset over Tula's death even if he did not have a crush (also the recent tie-comic showed that Kaldur was not completely over his heart-break).
    And yes there was no indication that he had a dark side of that magnitude in Season 1, but that is what makes this episode's revelation all the more shocking, I like being shocked and having some things not completely explained.

Insanity is colorblind Mecegirl's Avatar

It's not about complete explanations its about proper story telling. Foreshadowing only enhances future revelations. It makes characters seem like individuals instead of cardboard cutouts. If he is truly evil then it was just done for shock value. Unlike Miss Martian who is getting proper character development.

I doubt that the writers would just go for the shock value so it's more likely that Kaldur is the mole.
    Last edited by Mecegirl; 05-12-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    yesss, idk about the rest of you guys but I love Lagoon boy

L'agaan and M'ggann

I wonder what he'll think when he finds out she's mindscrewing these kroloteans?

That and you gotta love his loyalty to royalty
    Lagan is a drone.

Aqualad however is a man of action