Page 77 of 314 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4703

I think Aqualad will definitely get more focus this season, since were likely to get his "I am your father" moment with Black Manta" this season.

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

bart allen plz,give us our YJ 4..

Oh and give us wally west,the greatest Flash ever
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    i cant wait to see cassie,jamie,tim,lagoon,and gar during this season,they already all look great,but SB is the backbone of the shoow,just like megan is the heart of it..
    She just needs her hair back.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    bart allen plz,give us our YJ 4..

Oh and give us wally west,the greatest Flash ever
    I prefer having both Barry and Wally around.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

I need some shred of evidence or throwaway line that Jason exists/existed in those unknown 5 years. And I'm not even a hardcore Todd fan.

Opening episode was okay, the definite highlight for me was Dick/Tim interaction, followed closely by shocking smooching performed by Lagoon Boy & M'gann.

Honest to God, I just hope that Artemis is alive and kicking.

Edit: I always feel butterflies in my belly when some Fourth World element is introduced.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 04-30-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    Very much so.

I also find it curious that they would even use her knowing that A:EMH have been using Wasp since season one and both shows being currently on the air. Nothing against Bumblebee but it does seem a little strange to me.
    Why? The only thing they have in common is being named after a bug and being able to change size. It isnt any different then YJ having 2 archers while A:EMH also happens to have an archer....

The just do die could refer to whoever dies in the video game from the young justice cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why? The only thing they have in common is being named after a bug and being able to change size. It isnt any different then YJ having 2 archers while A:EMH also happens to have an archer....
    They have more in common than just that. Especially now. Lab assistant to established shrinker, energy blast, flight, shrinking,and named after similar insects.

With so many other female characters that could be used or renewed( rocket and Z) why bring in an almost exact copy of the "only" female character in A:EMH. Not trying to say they are copying A:EMH it's just strange to me that they would bring her in when they could be totally different from an arguably rivaling program. It's just strange from an artistic/marketing/recognition stand point.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    They have more in common than just that. Especially now. Lab assistant to established shrinker, energy blast, flight, shrinking,and named after similar insects.

With so many other female characters that could be used or renewed( rocket and Z) why bring in an almost exact copy of the "only" female character in A:EMH. Not trying to say they are copying A:EMH it's just strange to me that they would bring her in when they could be totally different from an arguably rivaling program. It's just strange from an artistic/marketing/recognition stand point.
    Because Bumblebee had already been introduced in her civilian identity in the show. And has had previous exposure as a recurring character in the Teen Titans cartoon.

The new episode wasn't bad. I was shocked by how much had changed during the 5 years. I wonder where Aqualad, Artemis, and Kid Flash are. It was good seeing Lagoon Boy and Blue Beetle, but I hope Blue Beetle isn't there solely for comic relief. I didn't expect to see both Nightwing and Robin either. Batgirl and Wonder Girl were nice addtions, and so was Beast Boy. I hope Mal Duncan develops powers and Bumblebee was cool. And thank X'Hal, Rao and all the New Gods that Ms. Martian and Superboy are no longer together. I hope the two of them never get back together as I was never a fan of that relationship. I wonder if Superboy and Wonder Girl will get together. I hope that Aquagirl (Lorena) and Starfire make it on the show.

I hope Tim gets with Wonder Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Voodoo View Post
    Trust me, Barbara can take a hit.

I meant to her OTHER head.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ooh, coolz

Also under Batgirl, "She's also Dick Grayson's oldest pal." Hmm, is she now...
    Yeah, she was in season one - they go to school together.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

No, i know that. Just what about Wally?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    No, i know that. Just what about Wally?
    Wally is Dick's oldest superhero pal, but Barbara is Dick's oldest non-superhero pal (who later became a superhero).