Page 76 of 314 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4703

Connecting Bumblebee with the Atom is a simple yet effective move.
    "Moving to Dakota to avoid superheroes is like moving to Quantico to avoid the FBI." -- Dwayne McDuffie

My comic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MYTH-...31161003585134

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...ers/index.html
    New characters profiles on Cartoon Network. Confirms that Superboy does not visibly age (no TTK though). I openly admit that the Young Justice Wiki was wrong on that count (of course the Wiki now has updated to the correct information). Also Miss Martian has learned to phase through sold objects now. And she and Beast Boy apparently have a sister-brother relationship now.
    All together now:

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Connecting Bumblebee with the Atom is a simple yet effective move.
    One that was taken straight from the Avengers...

I'm suprised no one connected them sooner.

Well there was a shoutout to marvel with Dr.Fate being called sorceror supreme back in episode 7 plus Spidey and Captain stacey had a relationship that paralleled Batman and Commisioner gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    I'm suprised no one connected them sooner.

Well there was a shoutout to marvel with Dr.Fate being called sorceror supreme back in episode 7 plus Spidey and Captain stacey had a relationship that paralleled Batman and Commisioner gordon.
    I did ask who the Marvel Wasp look alike was. Then they mentioned Atom and I thought "You mean Ant-man." *facepalm* Yeah, and the Sorcerer Supreme thing.

Now what would be neat is if they just went ahead and made season three for both shows based on the graphic novel JLA VS The Avengers and get it over with.

Of the line of Krefayle Enigmanaut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doordoor123 View Post
    Disagree. I think that is the Roy that was taken by the Light.
    Was he revved up like a deuce,
    another runner in the night?
    "The beginning needn't be rational, just so long as the end is."
    --Nathan Spring

"This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. It goes "bing" when there's stuff." --The Doctor.

Some art I threw together.

Quote Originally Posted by MB99 View Post
    One that was taken straight from the Avengers...
    Very much so.

I also find it curious that they would even use her knowing that A:EMH have been using Wasp since season one and both shows being currently on the air. Nothing against Bumblebee but it does seem a little strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    Very much so.

I also find it curious that they would even use her knowing that A:EMH have been using Wasp since season one and both shows being currently on the air. Nothing against Bumblebee but it does seem a little strange to me.
    I always thought it was because that they taken an Archtype from DC first, an Archer who uses trick arrows to fight crime: Am I talking about Hawke eye or Green Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.wonderful View Post
    I always thought it was because that they taken an Archtype from DC first, an Archer who uses trick arrows to fight crime: Am I talking about Hawke eye or Green Arrow?
    Well one interesting thing is that Bumblebee didn't have size-changing for most of her history. It was something that they came up with for the Teen Titans cartoon for some odd reason and then Geoff Johns made it canon after Infinite Crisis (though I think she was permanently stuck at a smaller size or something?).

Still I'm happy to see she has the ability to change back rather than being stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by enigmanaut View Post
    was he revved up like a deuce,
    another runner in the night?
    (reverse - reverse!) blinded by the light... (one hop this time! Two hops this time! Criss cross! Now charlie brown! Reverse - reverse! Reverse reverse!) blinded by the light! Cut loose like a douce another roller in the night!

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    Well one interesting thing is that Bumblebee didn't have size-changing for most of her history. It was something that they came up with for the Teen Titans cartoon for some odd reason and then Geoff Johns made it canon after Infinite Crisis (though I think she was permanently stuck at a smaller size or something?).

Still I'm happy to see she has the ability to change back rather than being stuck.
    *Cough* Doom Patrol*Cough*

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

i love how some on here want superboy more of a background character,but fail to see that he has been positioned to be the most focussed on character on the show,and has so many plot points that they can keep telling stories from .
    lex my evil daddy
    superman likes me now
    megan and i broke up
    suppressed kryptonian dna
    frozen age because of cloning
    oh and someday TTK,you know it woo wooo wooo.
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    i love how some on here want superboy more of a background character,but fail to see that he has been positioned to be the most focussed on character on the show,and has so many plot points that they can keep telling stories from .
    lex my evil daddy
    superman likes me now
    megan and i broke up
    suppressed kryptonian dna
    frozen age because of cloning
    oh and someday TTK,you know it woo wooo wooo.
    Nobody fails to realize this, this is the problem. The show gave Superboy a lot of focus in the first season and people want other characters to get their own story arcs. This will become increasingly difficult to accomplish as the show adds more and more characters. Therefore people think Superboy should take backseat for a little while to free up screen time for other underdeveloped characters.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Problem is Kid Hulk is boring

Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

he doesnt need his own shows about his issues,but it doesnt hurt to give him subplots on shows with other storylines going on at the same time.

imo the timeskip was mostly to get SB on the team with his old YJ4 friends.

i cant wait to see cassie,jamie,tim,lagoon,and gar during this season,they already all look great,but SB is the backbone of the shoow,just like megan is the heart of it..
    Dont mess with the "S"

Mutation is a bitch

Bring back kon-el/Conner kent