Page 6 of 314 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Am i the only one who finds it a bit... well unrealistic that all these A-list bad guys are teaming up just to beat up a bunch of kids? I know they just tried to beat up the JL too, but their main focus, their main gateway to beating them all is through the YJ team, thus they're mostly focused on them.
    Well, I wouldn't necessarily call Klarion the Witch Boy or the Brain A-list villains. I mean, I'm glad that these were the villains Weisman chose to go with, but still. The Brain preoccupied himself with the Teen Titans and their allies in the old Teen Titans series for the entire 5th season.

Anyway, one thing that I didn't like was the fact that they chose to make it seem as if the villains were so much better and stronger than the heroes. Savage and Klarion didn't retreat because they were beaten, they retreated because they didn't want to destroy the League in an ensuing battle. I'm sorry, but I really doubt that those two could destroy the League by themselves, especially if Dr. Fate is there to counter Klarion. Just admit that you were beaten. Its okay to admit that you were outplayed. I would have much rather had Savage say that they couldn't take them, but that the war had yet to be determined or something along those lines before they retreated.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/...ion/index.html

They made a little game to promote season 2. It more or less confirms Mal as a member of the team.

Of the line of Krefayle Enigmanaut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't necessarily call Klarion the Witch Boy or the Brain A-list villains. I mean, I'm glad that these were the villains Weisman chose to go with, but still. The Brain preoccupied himself with the Teen Titans and their allies in the old Teen Titans series for the entire 5th season.

Anyway, one thing that I didn't like was the fact that they chose to make it seem as if the villains were so much better and stronger than the heroes. Savage and Klarion didn't retreat because they were beaten, they retreated because they didn't want to destroy the League in an ensuing battle. I'm sorry, but I really doubt that those two could destroy the League by themselves, especially if Dr. Fate is there to counter Klarion. Just admit that you were beaten. Its okay to admit that you were outplayed. I would have much rather had Savage say that they couldn't take them, but that the war had yet to be determined or something along those lines before they retreated.
    Technically, they didn't retreat for fear of directly destroying the League, Savage said he feared Klarion would destroy the Watchtower... which may have caused many Leaguers to die. Destroying the Watchtower may well be in Klarion's wheelhouse.
    "The beginning needn't be rational, just so long as the end is."
    --Nathan Spring

"This is my Timey-Wimey Detector. It goes "bing" when there's stuff." --The Doctor.

Some art I threw together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I would say it would be more likely that Red Tornado would build an android son like he did on Batman: The Brave and the Bold with the Tornado Champion since he has already built the John Smith body for himself on Young Justice.
    Maxine Hunkel is better than an android son. An android son cannot teach you about human emotions or other things in order to live with other humans or living beings. And in Batman The Brave and The Bold, the android son turned evil. With Maxine Hunkel, you don't have to worry she'll turn evil. And she is clever, cute, funny and nice. And a red haired girl with freckles, that gives her more points.

For all the Herald Haters (Mal Duncan)

Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post

You clearly are underestimating Klarion.

Magic > Everything. With Dr. Fate unconscious Klarion and Savage could've taken the team out. Savage said he wanted the League alive for his plans, so he ordered Klarion to retreat because his powers are too chaotic.
    Last.FM || Favorite Hero: Aquaman || Favorite Neutral: Red Hood || Favorite Villain: Black Manta

And he's dc's first black hero somebody must have been on crack to make him and tyroc

oh jesus!

You do know Tyroc was purposefully designed to look idiotic, right?

they all are

Why is Dick dressed like Tim Drake in the previews? That's just confusing...

Other than that, I can't wait for this Season to start!
    Masked Man Issue 1 Reviews

Pulling: Batman, Batwoman, The Cape, Daredevil, Fatale, Luther Strode, The Strain

Quote Originally Posted by maskedmanissue1 View Post

Since Tim Drake's costume was created, the only times the green panties and pixie boots have been used (for Dick or Jason) in shows have been in flashbacks sequences in Batman: The Brave & The Bold and Batman: Under The Red Hood.
    I think some fans need to accept that the "Tim Drake costumes" became the standard general "Robin costume" for other media portrayals of Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by maskedmanissue1 View Post

It's not confusing at all... since the DCaU is not tied to the DCU.

Also, the green shorts would be frowned upon, so it's easier to go with Tim's design.

Better look at Beast Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    Better look at Beast Boy.

Where did you find that? It's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Since Tim Drake's costume was created, the only times the green panties and pixie boots have been used (for Dick or Jason) in shows have been in flashbacks sequences in Batman: The Brave & The Bold and Batman: Under The Red Hood.
    I don't recall seeing the pixie boots costume in Under the Red Hood.