Page 4 of 314 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lord zobby View Post

oh hell naw this better not be the person you guys are talking about...he blows on a horn

why do all the black heroes get the lamest power
    Yep that's him.
    Remember, he goes to Conner's and Meggan's school. The big guy who wears the Superman shirt and dressed up in the 90s Superboy costume for Halloween.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

oh hell naw this better not be the person you guys are talking about...he blows on a horn

Lame? Someone has clearly never played Portal. I would kill to have a portal gun.

Uh... the current team is fine. I dont know who that new black girl is. She appeared out of nowhere, they didnt explain anything about her and she's just there being annoying with her voice. I'm sure i didnt miss an episode. I also dont like Wolf and the ball, but whatever.

In any case, Blue Beetle will be great. I'd also love to see Supergirl. Maybe Raven too?
    On a semi-serious note, I'd love Damian to get sucked in a wormhole and end up in the past. His interactions with DickRobin would be priceless.

And... that's pretty much it from me.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Uh... the current team is fine. I dont know who that new black girl is. She appeared out of nowhere, they didnt explain anything about her and she's just there being annoying with her voice. I'm sure i didnt miss an episode. I also dont like Wolf and the ball, but whatever.

In any case, Blue Beetle will be great. I'd also love to see Supergirl. Maybe Raven too?
    On a semi-serious note, I'd love Damian to get sucked in a wormhole and end up in the past. His interactions with DickRobin would be priceless.

That's Rocket, she's a Milestone character, I'm sure she'll get some focus in Season 2.

Also... Here's a list I compiled that includes new chars, aliens, ect.

New Characters
    1. Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder Girl)--Episode 1
    2. Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle)
    3. Lobo--Episode 1
    4. Adam Strange
    5. Alanna Strange (?)
    6. Darla Dudley (?) (Mary Marvel?)
    7. Unidentified Glowing Man
    8. Glorious Godfrey
    9. Sardath
    10. Virgil Hawkins (Static)

Hero Emergences:
    1. Karen Beecher as Bumblebee
    2. Barbara Gordon as Batgirl
    3. Mal Duncan as Herald/Vox (revealed via WonderCon)
    4. Garfield Logan as Beast Boy
    5. Lagoon Boy

Alien Species:
    1. Czarnian (No point is plurals since Lobo killed the rest)
    2. Rannians
    3. The Reach (Blue Beetle's armor is a species of Reach)
    4. Dominators
    5. ???
    6. ???
    7. ???
    8. ???
    9. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post

While Rocket (a Milestone character) did not get introduced to the team like Zatanna, she had appeared in multiple cameos throughout the season and was given a formal description/introduction in the Justice League meeting during the 22nd ("Agendas") episode.

A portal gun NO....A crack pipe YES

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    That's Rocket, she's a Milestone character, I'm sure she'll get some focus in Season 2.

Also... Here's a list I compiled that includes new chars, aliens, ect.

New Characters
    1. Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder Girl)--Episode 1
    2. Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle)
    3. Lobo--Episode 1
    4. Adam Strange
    5. Alanna Strange (?)
    6. Darla Dudley (?) (Mary Marvel?)
    7. Unidentified Glowing Man
    8. Glorious Godfrey
    9. Sardath
    10. Virgil Hawkins (Static)

Hero Emergences:
    1. Karen Beecher as Bumblebee
    2. Barbara Gordon as Batgirl
    3. Mal Duncan as Herald/Vox (revealed via WonderCon)
    4. Garfield Logan as Beast Boy
    5. Lagoon Boy

Alien Species:
    1. Czarnian (No point is plurals since Lobo killed the rest)
    2. Rannians
    3. The Reach (Blue Beetle's armor is a species of Reach)
    4. Dominators
    5. ???
    6. ???
    7. ???
    8. ???
    9. ???
    Do you think you should include Bette Kane in the Hero Emergences list? Or has nothing been said to warrant that? Also I think Guardian should be put in as one of the potential identities that Mal Duncan might take.

Are the Dominators the white/grey looking aliens that you can see in the 26 second preview? (this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0S_OFmw0TI)
    Or are those a different/new species? Also during the stills in the aforementioned preview that feature the mind-controlled Justice League members attacking aliens, there appears to be 1 or 2 different alien species.

Oh damn... not Beast Boy...
    Why does this guy have to be in every teen group? He sucks (imho).

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theozilla View Post
    Do you think you should include Bette Kane in the Hero Emergences list? Or has nothing been said to warrant that? Also I think Guardian should be put in as one of the potential identities that Mal Duncan might take.

Are the Dominators the white/grey looking aliens that you can see in the 26 second preview? (this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0S_OFmw0TI)
    Or are those a different/new species? Also during the stills in the aforementioned preview that feature the mind-controlled Justice League members attacking aliens, there appears to be 1 or 2 different alien species.
    The Dominators were not only the main invaders in the original event, they dropped a 'gene bomb' (starting to sound familiar) and bear a strong resemblance to the 2nd trailer aliens.

Also, no Bette, yet. :C

YOU MAD

Quote Originally Posted by ascended View Post
    Starfire. Why not? She has a history with Grayson in the comics and they met as teens. The season is about an alien invasion. Kori could be tied to that; a refugee fleeing to earth. Her powerset is sort of similar to Rocket's, but she adds a personality type that would certainly create drama. She's emotional and sensual and a warrior at heart. I dont think she's in the cards though. If she was, she'd likely be showing up sooner rather than later and we would have heard about it. Plus shes not a sidekick, and as I said, her powers are a bit akin to Rocket's, with the flight and glow effects and energy manipulation (assuming Rocket can do that. We have yet to see her do anything other than fly and make force fields.) As with Kyle, I wont rule it out completely but I would be surprised to see her.
    I think Starfire would be a great addition to the team and I mentioned this in another thread a while back. However, instead of making her attracted to Robin, I would instead have her and Aqualad develop feelings for one another. I think the two of them would be a great fit since their personalities are so different, but both of them are still warriors. He is calm under pressure and keeps his cool pretty much all the time. She however is extremely passionate and emotional. They are two very different, yet still very interesting interpretations of what it means to be a "warrior."

I say bring all these guys onto the team, break it into three groups, add another hour of DC Nation and add two more shows... Titans and Outsiders

Quote Originally Posted by Fate's Faith View Post
    I say bring all these guys onto the team, break it into three groups, add another hour of DC Nation and add two more shows... Titans and Outsiders
    One can only dream my friend, only dream. T_T

A portal gun NO....A crack pipe YES
    Don't look to his early appearances. Check his later appearances, where he wasn't as awful a character. Especially his Johns TT appearances, where he was a member of the Doom Patrol. As a DP fan, I approved of that.

Though I do like his origin. An Archangel shows up, gives him a horn and that's that.

His power was Teleportation.

Do you have ANY idea how overpowered he was?