Page 320 of 360 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5387
  1. #4786
    Hey slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    9,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Sorry about your friend's ass, Slacker.
    Me too

  2. #4787
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    great minds think alike Booz
    Well, yeah, here they do.

  3. #4788
    Elder Member wolvie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    12,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Is the theater program at your school good? My brother is a junior at Judson, and he does Tech Theater. He's all about going to college for that.
    We don't have one. I do theatre at the San Pedro Playhouse by SAC though
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

  4. #4789
    Elder Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    I hate it when I decide to check the forum and don't see a thread to post in.


    I loved Harras's run.

    But it also featured the Black Knight, so I'm biased.
    I love the Black Knight as well, Joe!

    The roster was great: Black Knight, Sersi, Vision, Hercules, Crystal, Captain America (up to a point), Magdalene, Deathcry and Black Widow.

  5. #4790
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a pirate ship
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    I'm glad he's gone int eh long run, but I do need to post an ad or find a replacement.

  6. #4791
    gone now Cayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    24,595

    Default

    The poster BlackKnight put me off the Black Knight. I believe he is long gone though.
    For-Real-True is only true now.

    Story-True is true forever.

    -Lizzie Hexam "The Unwritten"

  7. #4792
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    For me I'm getting:
    Journey into Mystery, WATXM, Legacy & X-Force
    Hi.
    I love Lil' Loki in Journey into Mystery, but didn't real 'Exiled.' Do you know if it's essential for tomorrow's issue of JIM?
    And please no sassy comments about what a bad doctor I am - it's been a bad day.

  8. #4793
    Seasoned OG xgeek52's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    las vegas, nv
    Posts
    14,725

    Default

    wait, what's the count up to now swash...
    XPOTM: APRIL 2012

    be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth...

    i'm lost...i've gone to look for myself...if i should return before i get back -- please ask me to wait...

  9. #4794
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    I get WATXM and X-Force. I think I'm going to drop all my current DC titles but add Dial H.
    THe only DC comics im casually following are Superboy, Teen Titans, & Red Hood & the Outlaws. Though Cheshire is going to be in Grifter tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Hi.
    I love Lil' Loki in Journey into Mystery, but didn't real 'Exiled.' Do you know if it's essential for tomorrow's issue of JIM?
    And please no sassy comments about what a bad doctor I am - it's been a bad day.
    all the JiM this month is apart of the eXiled cross over

    and as for a bad day, I feel ya, one of my best buds has been having one hell of a bad day
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  10. #4795
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Hi.
    I love Lil' Loki in Journey into Mystery, but didn't real 'Exiled.' Do you know if it's essential for tomorrow's issue of JIM?
    And please no sassy comments about what a bad doctor I am - it's been a bad day.
    As far as I know you do. My understanding is that Exiled was the first installment, and Journey Into Mystery will pick up where it left off

  11. #4796
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    all the JiM this month is apart of the eXiled cross over
    Thank you, sir. I flipped through Exile at the shop, but didn't see much to lure me in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    and as for a bad day, I feel ya, one of my best buds has been having one hell of a bad day
    Sorry to hear it. Is it about the colostomy I saw a few pages back on the thread? Because that procedure has come a long way - and they can do it now with a local an anesthetic.

  12. #4797
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Sorry to hear it. Is it about the colostomy I saw a few pages back on the thread? Because that procedure has come a long way - and they can do it now with a local an anesthetic.
    A month ago my bud's dad passed away after a loosing battle with cancer, now his Mom's in the hospital after an OD on anti-depressents and Tylenol and they put her in an induced coma and now they're going to transfer her to Stanford....I feel so bad for him
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  13. #4798
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    A month ago my bud's dad passed away after a loosing battle with cancer, now his Mom's in the hospital after an OD on anti-depressents and Tylenol and they put her in an induced coma and now they're going to transfer her to Stanford....I feel so bad for him
    I'm so sorry. That's terrible. This is a huge problem with oncology departments all over - there is never enough longterm support for the family members and loved ones of patients, both during treatment and afterwards. Standford is one of the best hospitals in the country.

  14. #4799
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I'm so sorry. That's terrible. This is a huge problem with oncology departments all over - there is never enough longterm support for the family members and loved ones of patients, both during treatment and afterwards. Standford is one of the best hospitals in the country.
    My buddy knows that first hand. He was up there when he had Lymphoma about a decade back...yeah....



    but on a more happier note....DANCING PANDAS:

    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  15. #4800
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,316

    Default

    Man. You really could use a good day at the comic store. You should treat yourself - splurge on titles you've considered checking out but were worried about spending the extra cash on. Comic therapy has often helped me in the past. I've been putting off the new Swamp Thing run post 52, but might just buy all the back issues.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •