Page 301 of 360 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5387

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    The Big G is dead

in his place is Dudebro
    I am going to post on the name changes thread and request they change you back

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Bullshit, Fett isn't a cop killer. Non canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Point to the moment in a Star Wars film where any of that is mentioned.
    "After Star Wars was released, it became apparent that my story—however many films it took to tell—was only one of thousands that could be told about the characters who inhabit its galaxy. But these were not stories that I was destined to tell. Instead, they would spring from the imagination of other writers, inspired by the glimpse of a galaxy that Star Wars provided. Today, it is an amazing, if unexpected, legacy of Star Wars that so many gifted writers are contributing new stories to the Saga."
    ―George Lucas, from the introduction of Splinter of the Mind's Eye, 1996.

At some point before 16 BBY, Boba met Sintas Vel, a Kiffar bounty hunter. In an attempt at a normal life, he married her. The two later conceived a child, Ailyn Vel, who was born in 15 BBY. Fett's job allowed for few attachments, however, and the relationship was strained despite the love between Boba and Sintas. For work, Fett, under the alias of Jaster Mereel, also became a Journeyman Protector on Concord Dawn, as his grandfather had once been. However, the title of Protector was stripped from him after he killed a superior officer for raping Sintas. He was jailed, then forced to leave the planet in exile. This, coupled with previous strain on the relationship, resulted in the divorce of Fett and Sintas and the severing of all contact from Fett with his family. Having failed in his attempts to be a regular man, Boba Fett once again fully dedicated himself to the bounty hunting trade. The abandonment of his family caused Ailyn to hate her father. Ailyn eventually took her father's identity and spent her entire life hunting him down.
    I could go on and on debating the canonicty of the Expanded Universe with guys, but that would long, trivial, & I have to go to work in like 90 minuets.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

I am going to post on the name changes thread and request they change you back
    I second the motion. Back when I would just lurk these boards prior to biting the bullet and creating an account, I'd always look for posts from the 'Big G' in that I could depend on funny, insightful comments and lots of New X-Men love. 'Dudebro McTypo...' I don't even know who that is.
    And 90 minutes is more than enough time for some good Boba Fett fanfiction. The guy was so badass even his toy action figure was lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I second the motion. Back when I would just lurk these boards prior to biting the bullet and creating an account, I'd always look for posts from the 'Big G' in that I could depend on funny, insightful comments and lots of New X-Men love. 'Dudebro McTypo...' I don't even know who that is.
    And 90 minutes is more than enough time for some good Boba Fett fanfiction. The guy was so badass even his toy action figure was lethal.
    Boba Fett is the Wolverine of Star Wars
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Back when I would just lurk these boards prior to biting the bullet and creating an account, I'd always look for posts from the 'Big G' in that I could depend on funny, insightful comments
    whaaa????!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    I could go on and on debating the canonicty of the Expanded Universe with guys, but that would long, trivial, & I have to go to work in like 90 minuets.
    It's easy and simple; EU is canon (as per licenses) up until the point when George Lucas contradicts it.

Sadly, this does mean that there's a lot of crap in canon, though most of the old Marvel Comics stuff isn't anymore.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    whaaa????!!
    Don't feel left out. I'd also look for posts from Seresecros that were apparently better than cannon....

BANNED

The Big G was insightful? I miss when he would debate about Mike Sunflower.

So I just called up to try to pay my council tax, all unexpected take-me-to-court-if-I-don't-pay-it-by-yesterday £400 of it, only to be asked 'OK, so that's what you owe for last year, how are you planning to pay what you owe for this year, which is now two months overdue?' I'm absolutely raging. They've not sent me a single bill or even letter telling me what I owe except this one I'm trying to pay right now, and as far as I was aware, I wasn't actually obliged to pay anything last year due to my circumstances. I'm going to have to go into the offices and raise some shit tomorrow because I just can't afford what they want from me. It's a god damn liberty to not actually tell me I need to pay anything and then threaten me with court action and bailiffs if I don't pay what I didn't know I owed
    "Rowenna, you have a complex life filled with delusion and foolishness" – Majinoaw
    "You exist in the VIP room of my heart" - Bronze Badger

would it make you feel better if we all posted pictures of baby polar bears?

Back when I would just lurk these boards prior to biting the bullet and creating an account, I'd always look for posts from the 'Big G' in that I could depend on funny, insightful comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    So I just called up to try to pay my council tax, all unexpected take-me-to-court-if-I-don't-pay-it-by-yesterday £400 of it, only to be asked 'OK, so that's what you owe for last year, how are you planning to pay what you owe for this year, which is now two months overdue?' I'm absolutely raging. They've not sent me a single bill or even letter telling me what I owe except this one I'm trying to pay right now, and as far as I was aware, I wasn't actually obliged to pay anything last year due to my circumstances. I'm going to have to go into the offices and raise some shit tomorrow because I just can't afford what they want from me. It's a god damn liberty to not actually tell me I need to pay anything and then threaten me with court action and bailiffs if I don't pay what I didn't know I owed
    Not good, at all. If they continue to claim they have sent notification, you can ask them to provide proof of such; you'll often find that they can't.

Fingers crossed, but if push comes to shove don't be afraid to ask for help. Contact Citizen's Advice asap, too.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Have no idea what is going on here, but the look on that cat's face is priceless.

And the kitty is pretty cute too.

Sup