Page 268 of 360 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5387
  1. #4006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Oregon doesn't let you pump gas yourself. Fascists.
    Good. I hate having to worry about de-static-ing my hands because I might blow myself up when I pump the gas into my(not mine)car
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  2. #4007
    gone now Cayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    24,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Good. I hate having to worry about de-static-ing my hands because I might blow myself up when I pump the gas into my(not mine)car
    I do like it when other people explode in place of me.
    For-Real-True is only true now.

    Story-True is true forever.

    -Lizzie Hexam "The Unwritten"

  3. #4008

    Default

    It's very convenient for me.
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  4. #4009
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    God I hope so. I'm really not looking forward to more Superboy/Ms. Martian garbage, even if it is on Rann.
    To me M'Gann was the weakest of the core cast in season 1, with Conner he's got almost 20 years of comic source to draw from and work with.

    Season 2 is 20 episodes and they've added a good half a dozen characters including the missing characters from the previous season

    Episode 1 was all of them, but mainly Tim, Lagoon Boy & Blue Beetle with a wee bit of Wonder Girl and Bat Girl

    Episode 2 we know will have Superboy, Miss Martian and Beat Boy

    Episode 3 is another team centered episode(not specific characters mentioned)

    Episode 4 is Blue Beetle & Superboy fighting Intergang, and Dick and some of the rest trying to help a fallen comrade (most likely Aqualad)

    Episode 5 is Blue Beetle doing one thing, and Miss M, Wonder Girl, Batgirl & Bumblebee going to Bialya

    Episode 6 is going to be a Flash oriented episode if my sources are correct

    Too give each character their dues, they're not going to have episodes dedicated to one character like in Season 1. Bumble Bee, Mal, Cassie, Barbara, Tim need to get fleshed out more.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  5. #4010
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Oregon doesn't let you pump gas yourself. Fascists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    What? Really? That's stupid.
    same thing for New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Good. I hate having to worry about de-static-ing my hands because I might blow myself up when I pump the gas into my(not mine)car
    My only knock on Oregon is that they filmed Twilight there ughhh
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  6. #4011

    Default

    I think I'm off now. Gotta make sure I don't sleep in too late for FCBD.

  7. #4012

    Default

    bye manx pants.

    Twilight? Oregon can gtfo
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  8. #4013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    same thing for New Jersey

    Yeah, but people might actually want to go to Oregon.

    I'm outty!

  9. #4014
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    To me M'Gann was the weakest of the core cast in season 1, with Conner he's got almost 20 years of comic source to draw from and work with.

    Season 2 is 20 episodes and they've added a good half a dozen characters including the missing characters from the previous season

    Episode 1 was all of them, but mainly Tim, Lagoon Boy & Blue Beetle with a wee bit of Wonder Girl and Bat Girl

    Episode 2 we know will have Superboy, Miss Martian and Beat Boy

    Episode 3 is another team centered episode(not specific characters mentioned)

    Episode 4 is Blue Beetle & Superboy fighting Intergang, and Dick and some of the rest trying to help a fallen comrade (most likely Aqualad)

    Episode 5 is Blue Beetle doing one thing, and Miss M, Wonder Girl, Batgirl & Bumblebee going to Bialya

    Episode 6 is going to be a Flash oriented episode if my sources are correct

    Too give each character their dues, they're not going to have episodes dedicated to one character like in Season 1. Bumble Bee, Mal, Cassie, Barbara, Tim need to get fleshed out more.
    people talking about comics not x-men in x-boards should be banned

  10. #4015

    Default

    I like how Manxy dissed New Jersey before leaving. :)
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  11. #4016
    Skreeonk! Dudebro McTypo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    20,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moghedien View Post
    people talking about comics not x-men in x-boards should be banned
    Whatever Val

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    I like how Manxy dissed New Jersey before leaving. :)
    New Jersey deserves to be mocked...even by Canadians
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation


    XPOTM: 08/2011

  12. #4017
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,388

    Default

    I love you crazy kids.

  13. #4018

    Default

    sup boozy?
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

  14. #4019
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,388

    Default

    Bout to go to bed. You?

  15. #4020

    Default

    I'm already in bed. I'm just watching Archer.




    also a bit curious as to what that PM you tried send me earlier contained
    You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp

    Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •