Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Yeah, I did that once. My bad.
    You didn't mean it though. Sometimes these things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Middenway View Post
    You didn't mean it though. Sometimes these things happen.
    Yeah, I wasn't aware I had an early review copy of the Long Death #2 at the time. I have a friend who reviews comics and I didn't even stop to think that it hadn't came out yet when he asked me if I had read the latest issue and then handed it to me. I was pretty embarrassed when Wormwood pointed it out.

Stabbed in the back Jr. Wormwood's Avatar

That was kinda weird. I didn't realize I had read an advanced copy either until I got to the shop to pick up my own. Still not sure how that all came about.

I'd say the current way we've been doing things has been working pretty well. I think once the current issue is out, it's a courtesy to label your post "spoiler", but I don't think everyone after said post needs to do it. Once a spoiler is out there, the nature of the discussion is to comment on what is posted before it. A good balance of fair warning and reader's discretion is advisable.
    "Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to shake things up, but we're going to have to get some pants on this one."

Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Wormwood View Post
    That was kinda weird. I didn't realize I had read an advanced copy either until I got to the shop to pick up my own. Still not sure how that all came about.

I'd say the current way we've been doing things has been working pretty well. I think once the current issue is out, it's a courtesy to label your post "spoiler", but I don't think everyone after said post needs to do it. Once a spoiler is out there, the nature of the discussion is to comment on what is posted before it. A good balance of fair warning and reader's discretion is advisable.
    I usually say no when my friend offers me advanced looks at comics, but the way he worded it made me think that somehow it had come out and I just missed it somehow. It was an odd occurrence.

It sounds like you both were forgiven, and there will be no reason to wear "the hat" going forward.
    Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid. - Franklin P. Jones

First you wanna kill me - now you wanna kiss me. Blow! -Ash