Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On that note where's STILLANERD with his wildly amusing and far-fetched theories

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    On that note where's STILLANERD with his wildly amusing and far-fetched theories
    Yes where is he? I love his theories

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Yes where is he? I love his theories
    It's even better when Wacker shoots his theories down in typical Wacker fashion

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    It's even better when Wacker shoots his theories down in typical Wacker fashion
    LOL ''My name is Steve Wacker my gift? To shoot down theories in Wacker style!''

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Didn't someone say in the FF #17 thread they want MJ to hook up with Johnny? Maybe that's the major status quo change for her. As for the dying, for all we know it's Betty.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Didn't someone say in the FF #17 thread they want MJ to hook up with Johnny? Maybe that's the major status quo change for her. As for the dying, for all we know it's Betty.
    It wouldn't surprise me. She's been with a lot of random men during the 70s and 80s right up to her wedding day (oops ) and she had that fling with her fellow soap actor.

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

Aww...Dan got rid of his beard.

That thing was awesome. grow it back, dude.

In any case he mentioned the Hob Goblin story. Is Phil going to be the big rabble rouser in 700?

Goblins are traditionally pretty good at killing classic girlfriends. If Hobbie manages to take Watson off the board, I'll take back all the bad crap I've said about him since he cut poor Roderick Kingsley's head off.
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post

In any case he mentioned the Hob Goblin story. Is Phil going to be the big rabble rouser in 700?

Goblins are traditionally pretty good at killing classic girlfriends. If Hobbie manages to take Watson off the board, I'll take back all the bad crap I've said about him since he cut poor Roderick Kingsley's head off.
    Yes! I would like that too

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    MJ with Johnny would be an interesting twist.

LOL Well I think you've just made OMD very happy with you today lol. We'll see if MJ does get killed but as for Phil being the trouble maker for 700? That could be interesting and it'd kinda be appropriate to have a goblin in the 700 issue.

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

MJ with Johnny would be an interesting twist.
    I'm not a fan of Watson but I've been saying that for years. They would be a great couple.
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

I'm not a fan of Watson but I've been saying that for years. They would be a great couple.
    Nah. Even Johnny's too good for her.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMoon View Post
    Well, Aunt May already died like four times, so, maybe Peter finds a shelf with all the dying wishes she had and decides to do them all and also take her to Disney World because she's awesome : D
    And then #700 is all about Spider-man and Mickey Mouse teaming up to fight a villain that made all of the Disney World villains real because our great overlord Disney pleased so.
    haha love it! And the seismic change is that Mickey Mouse is introduced to the Marvel universe as the most powerful being of all time! haha

"Danger Zone" is the Hobgoblin story, Slott mentioned this at the Chicago Comic Con. Said it's a three-part story that's the conclusion of the sub-plot about Kingpin acquiring those Spider-Jammers waaaay back in the Vulture two-parter(and will apparently be picked up again in the Lizard story coming soon, going by the solicits). He said Spidey is gonna have to use his Spider-Fu to fight off the Kingpin's ninjas AND his personal bodyguard, The Hobgoblin. He also said there's a BIG status quo change for Phil Urich in that one.

They haven't announced the artist(I love all three ^_^), but I imagine Stefano Caselli will be the one to do it, just going by the rotation schedule. If there's one thing Stefano can draw, it's ninja/kung fu fight scenes. Plus, we haven't seen his version of the Hobgoblin yet, so I'm excited about that.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

haha love it! And the seismic change is that Mickey Mouse is introduced to the Marvel universe as the most powerful being of all time! haha
    As an Earth based Mojo-esque personality, no less! *Squee, welcome to Disney's 5th Annual Superhero Hunger Games!*

Regarding the topic, hopefully "Dying Wish" is about Aunt May finally passing on and her wish being to undo the events of OMD or to at least see Peter and MJ together again before she breathes her last.

And everyone wishing death on the lovely MJ need to die in an inferno themselves!

You better call Kenny Loggins, Peter...

...because you're in the DANGER ZONE.
    Who are Spider-Man's Greatest Villains? Find out here!