Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Dan Slott interview, hint about #700

http://www.mtv.com/videos/interview/...changing.jhtml

Drops a couple hints about what #700 could be, including the two-part story leading up to it.

Well, I assume it's two parts, considering the schedule ahead:

-685-687: Ends of the Earth(Ramos, then Caselli)
    -688-692: No Turning Back(Camuncoli)
    -693-694: Spider-Man 50th Anniversary story(Ramos)
    -695-697: Danger Zone(I'm gonna assume Caselli fits in here into the rotation
    -698-699: Dying Wish(Camuncoli)
    -700: OMG MJ GETS TOGETHER WITH PETER PARKER, UNTIL HE DIES THAT IS(Ramos)

MJ?
    Crap.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Holding out hope against hope that MJ dies once and for all.

Dying Wish sounds ominous.

Still interested to see what this seismic change that no-one can ignore is going to be in 700, looking forward to it.

And KurtW95 as for MJ I think the OP is just speculating that he's going to get back with her for 700 as Dan Slott doesn't even mention MJ in the interview as I've just watched it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by One More Day View Post
    Holding out hope against hope that MJ dies once and for all.
    Well the story is called Dying Wish and MJ dying would get people talking so you and KurtW95 may get your wish. Though of course speaking as an MJ fan I hope it's not her lol still we'll see what happens won't we?

I don't necesarrily want her to die. I just don't want her with Peter. Also, I would lover for Gwen Stacy to come back (even though OMD has lost all hope.)
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Dying Wish sounds ominous.

Still interested to see what this seismic change that no-one can ignore is going to be in 700, looking forward to it.

And KurtW95 as for MJ I think the OP is just speculating that he's going to get back with her for 700 as Dan Slott doesn't even mention MJ in the interview as I've just watched it lol.
    He did mention MJ. He mentioned how fun it is speculating how Ultimate MJ will react to 616 Peter Parker in Spider-Men.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I don't necesarrily want her to die. I just don't want her with Peter. Also, I would lover for Gwen Stacy to come back (even though OMD has lost all hope.)
    Fair enough my mistake and my apologies I assumed you and OMD were on the same wavelength in terms of wanting MJ to die. As for Gwen Stacy well I think I've told you my opinion regarding her in another thread so I'll leave it at that.

Still IF Gwen did come back and was the ''seismic change that no-one could ignore'' then you can cross one of the list in terms of characters you want back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    He did mention MJ. He mentioned how fun it is speculating how Ultimate MJ will react to 616 Peter Parker in Spider-Men.
    Did he? Well in that case I clearly didn't get to see the full interview when I clicked onto the link and only got to see bits of it then lol ah well thanks for the correction Kevinroc.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Did he? Well in that case I clearly didn't see the full interview and only saw bits of it then lol ah well thanks for the correction Kevinroc.
    Yeah, he talked quite a bit about Spider-Men for somebody who isn't working on it.

He also said he wants to write Miles. (Can we request a Shattered Dimensions 2?)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

It looks like 616 Peter is going to bite the dust and be replaced with Miles

I'm calling for Mephisto appearance in #700.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Yeah, he talked quite a bit about Spider-Men for somebody who isn't working on it.

He also said he wants to write Miles. (Can we request a Shattered Dimensions 2?)
    Funny thing is Kevinroc I've just clicked onto the link again to see if I missed anything and it turns out that there was a gap inbetween the two videos so if I'd waited I'd have known that he menioned MJ when talking about Spider-Men lol. That'll teach me to be more patient lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I'm calling for Mephisto appearance in #700.
    Ooh yeah that'd certainly get the forums talking I doubt it but you never know.

It looks like 616 Peter is going to bite the dust and be replaced with Miles
    Not necessarily we know Peter meets Miles but that was basically all Dan said about the story (well he mentioned Gwen, May and MJ but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll meet all three of them either.) so we'll just have to wait and see. And to be honest I'd be shocked if they did do what you dread OMD especially with it being the 50th anniversary and everything.

In Slott's 2nd interview about Spider-Men he talks about writing Miles, but on a larger scale

In Slott's 2nd interview about Spider-Men he talks about writing Miles, but on a larger scale
    I know he talks about WANTING to write Miles Morales on a larger scale but that doesn't necessarily mean Peter dies for that to happen.

He could be hinting for instance that he wants to do a crossover himself one day and is poking fun at Bendis by suggesting he'd do it bigger.

All we can do is wait till the issue actually comes out but as I said previously I'd be shocked if Peter was killed off this year. Next year? maybe but I have doubts that they'd even consider it on the 50th anniversary.

Though of course I could be wrong but as I say we'll just have to wait and see