Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

what's happening to Anthony? the tumor?

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    what's happening to Anthony? the tumor?
    Interesting he got rid of that back in Avengers vs New Ultimates. Might be a new one or it came back.

On Vacation

Also that new armor resembles Children tech. Finally.

Tony's tumor giving him problems?

Also: ARMOUR YAY!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

AWESOME. I was just bitching about how Tony hasn't gotten enough screen time since the relaunch. This issue is gonna be epic.
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Also that new armor resembles Children tech. Finally.
    It could be reversed engineered Children's tech?
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

BANNED

I see now what Wyokid was saying about the googly eyes in character's facial expressions. I love Ribic but perhaps it is good that Luke Ross will be taking over from him.

Also, am I the only one who keeps noticing Thor's axe-hammer changing size slightly every now and then? Or is it just my imagination? The blade especially keeps changing in size. Most of the time the axe-hammer appears to be a bit too small than what it should be.

Elder Member

Anthony??? It's Antonio...

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    I see now what Wyokid was saying about the googly eyes in character's facial expressions. I love Ribic but perhaps it is good that Luke Ross will be taking over from him.

Also, am I the only one who keeps noticing Thor's axe-hammer changing size slightly every now and then? Or is it just my imagination? The blade especially keeps changing in size. Most of the time the axe-hammer appears to be a bit too small than what it should be.
    THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, I kept noticing that, but I didn't want to say anything seeing how people reacted last time I criticized Ribic's art...

I can't wait for this issue, though on the other hand it's Hickman's last solo issue, and the last Ribic issue for the foreseeable future :( . Though still looks great, and can't wait to see what the big world changing ending is (Perhaps the nukes get redirected around the earth?).

Elder Member

I'm thinking that The Children lose and The People take over The City. Meanwhile S.H.I.E.L.D escapes to S.E.A.R. We do know that Tony will be in The City without armor eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Anthony??? It's Antonio...
    Isn't Antonio from Card's Iron Man mini's? You know, the ones that never actually happened? Hence his name is Anthony

Also, I wonder if this will be Tony's new armor that Hickman was hinting at way back when the relaunch first started. Or will this be another temporary armor like his Suitcase armor, Hulk Buster armor, Space Ship armor, etc. I'd like a new permanent armor that at least is unique to the UU, even if it's not really bulky like his awesome original armor I'd at least want something that isn't taken from the movies or 616.
    Last edited by Balfro; 04-19-2012 at 01:10 PM.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

On Vacation

THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, I kept noticing that, but I didn't want to say anything seeing how people reacted last time I criticized Ribic's art...
    Everyone noticed it but it doesn't warrant that much attention. It's just eyes.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Everyone noticed it but it doesn't warrant that much attention. It's just eyes.
    I was talking about Thor's hammer changing sizes. The shocked faces is a major flaw in Ribic's art.

On Vacation

I was talking about Thor's hammer changing sizes. The shocked faces is a major flaw in Ribic's art.
    How are the shocked faces a major flaw? What if they really are that surprised.
    Thor's hammer is the same size but the perception of the last panel makes it look bigger instead of farther out.