Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Definite21 View Post
    ultimate peter and 616 peter are not the same. ultimate peter makes a great mentor (even in death) to miles because theyre both young, they both live in the ultimate universe (where fury is like samuel jackson, and the ultimates are political, and reed is evil), and they both have to deal with death around every corner. whats 616 spidey gonna say to miles?????

616 peter- "when i have a problem i call the avengers!"
    miles- "whats an avenger?"
    616 peter- "you know, captain america, thor, iron man, wolverine"
    miles- "yeah captain america is one of the major reasons youre dead in my universe, and wolverine been dead for awhile"
    616 peter- "well then i would reach out to my fellow teammates in the fantastic four"
    miles- "reed richards is the most dangerous villain in my universe"
    616 peter- "......this must be the evil genious of my greatest villain doctor octopus!"
    miles- "no, norman osbourne beat him to death"
    616 peter- "ha! well lets go take old normies goblin tights and glider and then he wont be a problem anymore!"
    miles- "actually he doesnt wear tights or use a glider, he TURNS INTO a hulk-like goblin creature that throws fire and actually he killed you too"
    616 peter- "heres some webshooters kid, your on your own."
    Awesome! Now I am looking forward to Pete's disillusionment and crushed hope the most.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaInferno View Post
    Hopefully 616 Peter taking on the Ultimates :) .
    I would love to see 616 Peter giving them a run for their money whilst verbally destroying them as well lol

Elder Member

ultimate peter and 616 peter are not the same. ultimate peter makes a great mentor (even in death) to miles because theyre both young, they both live in the ultimate universe (where fury is like samuel jackson, and the ultimates are political, and reed is evil), and they both have to deal with death around every corner. whats 616 spidey gonna say to miles?????

miles- "yeah captain america is one of the major reasons youre dead in my universe, and wolverine been dead for awhile"
    616 peter- "well then i would reach out to my fellow teammates in the fantastic four"
    616 peter- "......this must be the evil genious of my greatest villain doctor octopus!"
    616 peter- "ha! well lets go take old normies goblin tights and glider and then he wont be a problem anymore!"
    miles- "actually he doesnt wear tights or use a glider, he TURNS INTO a hulk-like goblin creature that throws fire and actually he killed you too"
    See this is the kind of stuff I hope happens.

instead of miles, ultimate nick fury would explain to peter the differences between universes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaInferno View Post
    Hopefully 616 Peter taking on the Ultimates :) .
    They would fuck! Him! Up!

Oorah!

Sorry. Its just that I'd love to see the 616 fans react to 616 Peter getting killed off by the Ultimates. Let's see how they feel about losing their precious spider-man. And Cap could kick him when he's down. Even kick him after he's dead. Kick his corpse in over and over again. Yes! Do it Cap! Disgrace their beloved Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    They would fuck! Him! Up!

Oorah!

Sorry. Its just that I'd love to see the 616 fans react to 616 Peter getting killed off by the Ultimates. Let's see how they feel about losing their precious spider-man. And Cap could kick him when he's down. Even kick him after he's dead. Kick his corpse in over and over again. Yes! Do it Cap! Disgrace their beloved Peter!
    Meh, it's been done.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Junior Member NapoleonBlownapart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E.L. Berquist View Post
    I'm looking forward to Ultimate Aunt May and Gwen meeting older Peter.
    This. That's going to be a real tearjerker moment when she sees Peter from this alternate universe where he didn't die and he's all grown up. It's also going to be an interesting moment for Peter because he's going to see how devastated May would be if something happened to him and realize how much she worries about him when he's being Spider-Man.

I want to see Peter kick Miles's ass in front of the citizens of the Ultimate Universe. And whatever threat comes, I want one of them to die! DIE! No, with all sincerity, I wonder what is such a huge threat that Miles (granted, not much help in a fight) and Peter have to face together. I wonder how Peter will react to his alternate universe version dying. Oh, and I wasn't kidding about Miles getting the crap beat out of him by the REAL Spider-Man (hey, that's what everyone said to me about Peter Parker when he died in this universe, now I get to use for Miles! PAY-friggin'-BACK!)
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

I think I'm looking forward to the threat that brings Peter to the Ultimate Universe. So far it seems that some people, myself included, believe there's a good chance that this is where Mysterio and the Zodiac Key come into play. I once theorized back when Spider-Men was first teased that perhaps Mysterio accidentally resurrects Ultimate Peter while using the key to "rearrange things". Perhaps this still happens but instead of him bringing Ultimate Peter back to life he brings an alternate universe version of him there.

Now here's the kicker: I had also theorized that when Mysterio "rearranges things" that technically they would be in a pocket universe all to itself because he would be shifting reality (sort of like President Thor and how that didn't so much happen to the UU as it was it's own alternate reality that Ben Grimm had to set right). So technically, if this were the case, the very second that Peter crosses over to the UU he would actually be crossing over into the pocket UU, and the UU/616 crossover would still be non-existent. It would be as official as the events of Shattered Dimensions.

However, if Mysterio is not toying with reality at all then it will be the actual Earth-1610 that Peter comes to.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Junior Member NapoleonBlownapart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    I want to see Peter kick Miles's ass in front of the citizens of the Ultimate Universe. And whatever threat comes, I want one of them to die! DIE! No, with all sincerity, I wonder what is such a huge threat that Miles (granted, not much help in a fight) and Peter have to face together. I wonder how Peter will react to his alternate universe version dying. Oh, and I wasn't kidding about Miles getting the crap beat out of him by the REAL Spider-Man (hey, that's what everyone said to me about Peter Parker when he died in this universe, now I get to use for Miles! PAY-friggin'-BACK!)
    Not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    I think I'm looking forward to the threat that brings Peter to the Ultimate Universe. So far it seems that some people, myself included, believe there's a good chance that this is where Mysterio and the Zodiac Key come into play. I once theorized back when Spider-Men was first teased that perhaps Mysterio accidentally resurrects Ultimate Peter while using the key to "rearrange things". Perhaps this still happens but instead of him bringing Ultimate Peter back to life he brings an alternate universe version of him there.

Now here's the kicker: I had also theorized that when Mysterio "rearranges things" that technically they would be in a pocket universe all to itself because he would be shifting reality (sort of like President Thor and how that didn't so much happen to the UU as it was it's own alternate reality that Ben Grimm had to set right). So technically, if this were the case, the very second that Peter crosses over to the UU he would actually be crossing over into the pocket UU, and the UU/616 crossover would still be non-existent. It would be as official as the events of Shattered Dimensions.

However, if Mysterio is not toying with reality at all then it will be the actual Earth-1610 that Peter comes to.
    this is probably true because on one of the covers it shows eddie brock venom. not ultimate eddie brock, and not 616 flash venom, but old school 616 eddie brock venom. so its probably a completely different universe all together. which is just another LAME idea for this LAME story.

Commander Dark Guard CaptainMarvell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post

Good theory and very likely. With DWF going on at the same time, I doubt 616 Spidey will be involved with that so it stands to reason that this crossover will be an alternate Ultimate timeline or some made up reality with these two characters in it.

this is probably true because on one of the covers it shows eddie brock venom. not ultimate eddie brock, and not 616 flash venom, but old school 616 eddie brock venom. so its probably a completely different universe all together. which is just another LAME idea for this LAME story.
    I wouldn't read too much into the covers. If there's anything we've learned over the years it's that the covers are almost never related to the content of the book they are included with. That being said, since I don't follow 616, I would have no idea who the Flash Thompson Venom is so me as a general comic book reader would most likely recognize the classic one over the new one. Electro on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Good theory and very likely. With DWF going on at the same time, I doubt 616 Spidey will be involved with that so it stands to reason that this crossover will be an alternate Ultimate timeline or some made up reality with these two characters in it.
    The only cheap part about my theory is that if the timeline does shift into a pocket universe because Mysterio is messing with reality then technically the Miles Morales that is interacting with 616 Peter won't be Earth-1610 Miles, but rather something like Earth-1617 Miles Morales. In which case when the timeline gets restored in issue #5 Earth-1610 Miles won't recall any of it because he technically wasn't living those events. Convenient.

Or Earth-1610 Miles Morales and Earth-616 Peter Parker will both be brought into Earth-1617... But then there'd be two Miles Morales'... Unless in Earth-1617 Miles Morales was dead for some reason...

Ok now I'm just reading too much into something that is literally nothing more than speculation
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E.L. Berquist View Post
    I'm looking forward to Ultimate Aunt May and Gwen meeting older Peter.
    This, but it'll be sad as hell. Basically, I can't quite see how every Ultimate character avoids bursting into tears every time they see Parker.

Variant Cover of Humberto Ramos, great work and spectacular artwork with sarah pichelli
    Last edited by Omnihallows; 04-25-2012 at 06:27 PM.