Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    It would have been for me. I have seen Diana fly on her own for the last 28 years, whether it was her own book or the animated shows. The only exception was her own animated movie. I think flying is a very cool power to have and I like Diana having this ability.
    Have to agree that she should be able to fly.

And not only fly, but fly well!

http://www.comicvine.com/justice-lea...-clip/112-744/
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    Maybe JL 8 happens after WW 10, and maybe Wonder Woman will come back from hell with her powers unleashed or stepped up in some way and will now be able to fly (although Azz probably still won't have her do it very much). After all, th cover to #11 does show her looking pretty godly, with Zeus' thunderbolt spear.
    This makes perfect sense to me. Plus I think DC would be smart to portray Diana differently in JL then they do her own comic. Her own title can have the edgy, dark, horror feel that so many have acclaimed. Let the other camp enjoy a more classic depiction in JL. You know you have a good compromise going when neither side is completely happy.

Bah!! Flying Diana! Oh wells... I'll live :) Hopefully if there's a movie she won't fly... ;)

I liked it when Johns trolls the fans by having Wonder Woman say, "These are monsters. I can use the sword, right? Right???" Hahaha. So I guess, in effect, I'm paying 4 dollars to watch other fans pay 4 dollars to get trolled. Now that's a meta moment.

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    the ivan reis spread with WonderWoman was one of the best depictions of Wonder Woman I've seen in a long long long time. Just amazing!
    I thought the exact same thing when I hit that spread. I love Aquaman and all, but imagine an entire JL arc by Reis.

The Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    I liked it when Johns trolls the fans by having Wonder Woman say, "These are monsters. I can use the sword, right? Right???" Hahaha. So I guess, in effect, I'm paying 4 dollars to watch other fans pay 4 dollars to get trolled. Now that's a meta moment.

I thought the exact same thing when I hit that spread. I love Aquaman and all, but imagine an entire JL arc by Reis.
    This put a smile to my face. I've said this before many times I think Geoff Johns frequents this board.

And yeah, Ivan Reis on JL, every page will be godly.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    But i loved seeing her do acrobatics and use the environment in her fights. If she does fly she's just gonna levitate and fly away out of situations..
    Flight opens the way for acrobatics that us landwellers cannot even begin of imitating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7zPI2702-M

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Bah!! Flying Diana! Oh wells... I'll live :) Hopefully if there's a movie she won't fly... ;)
    I don't know why, but this post made me LOL for real! Heheheheh. I doubt she'd fly in a movie though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Olivera View Post
    I don't know why, but this post made me LOL for real! Heheheheh. I doubt she'd fly in a movie though.
    Glad you got a chuckle! I'll argue my positions on why I like my "vision" best for her, but if I "lose"... well, it's no biggie!

Quote Originally Posted by TimberBear View Post
    kinda surprised nobody has mentioned her flying while holding that plane up...does this confirm that she CAN fly??
    I just read the issue and forgot all about that. I just went back to find that page.