Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Regino View Post
    To be fair, Roberto's a moron. He dated Boom-Boom for crying out loud. It's not like they made him worse; he's consistently terrible--as always.
    IMO, most x-men have questionable dating records might be the Soap Opera nature of x-comics.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

To me sunspot has the same problem as iceman did where the writes always revert them to be the class clown of the group

Enjoyed the issue a ton, though a tad disappointed they didn't have an X-Force cameo considering they were also in Madripoor.
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

I rather have the new mutants stay as far as they can from the new mutants title

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    Wonder what Cable will say when he comes back to find Dani boinking his twin?
    Say? Cable is a man of action. And he'd high 5 Nate for getting some high quality, non-incestuous genes into the bloodline. And if Nate reproduces with anyone too powerful, the kid is going to explode at puberty.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GambitXRemy View Post
    this issue is only 2.99
    Saga is also $2.99. Be smart make the correct purchase to promote the Comics Industry as a legitimate story telling medium.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookepuss View Post
    Probably not since, by the time he joined, the club was more about its own self-serving agenda than decadence. That aspect pretty much got stripped away from the club after the 80s.
    Pretty sure that after the 80s, the Hellfire Club has still shown itself to be a sex club. What with Emma Frost's origins as a dancer being retold, and Morrison's "Weapon Plus" arc of New X-Men featuring a stop in where Cyclops was watching a Jean Grey-lookalike hitting the pole.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Pretty sure that after the 80s, the Hellfire Club has still shown itself to be a sex club. What with Emma Frost's origins as a dancer being retold, and Morrison's "Weapon Plus" arc of New X-Men featuring a stop in where Cyclops was watching a Jean Grey-lookalike hitting the pole.
    Even so, with Leland dead, the level of debauchery plummeted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    That was a 200 pound telepath making herself look like Jean Grey because she sensed Scott's lust for that kind of Jean. Shaw tells Scott that just before he chortles at Scott's poor taste in alcoholic beverage.

Rapid fire thoughts on this issue and New Mutants as a whole, in their current state:

Dani and Nate: I'm cool with it. I get it. Its a tiny bit funny how forgettable Sam is for his "ladies" when he isn't around 24/7. Poor Country Dope.

Dani and Doug: The crush is cute, and I understand it from Doug's perspective. Dani's a hot, aggressive, take charge woman. I hope it fizzles out once the Dani/Nate pairing is more public. Or at least have some friction between Nate and Doug. For the lolz.

Doug: I miss Wells's Doug. I miss body language reading, punch/kick dodging, slightly creepy, NOT emaciated Doug.

Plot hooks: I feel that the previous poster, sighting the lack of follow through on multiple plot hooks is correct. Many good ideas-- or at least entertainment potential -- with little continuation. Get on it DnA. PlzNthNx.

Sunspot & Magma: Its realistic, at least. The unrequited interest. Especially for Sunspot. I love that he's always been this total ladies man but can't get this one chick to dig him and its essentially neutered his "game".

The Warlock / Cosplayer thing is odd. Warlock has one love: Doug Ramsey.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    The Warlock / Cosplayer thing is odd. Warlock has one love: Doug Ramsey.
    Warlock dated a girl with molecular manipulation powers named Hope in his mini-series.

The cosplay girl and warlock were super cute and adoarable

Quote Originally Posted by Norj View Post
    Warlock dated a girl with molecular manipulation powers named Hope in his mini-series.
    For real? DATED? Like...exchanged kisses etc?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Seres is going to be super-pissed about Moonstar

I thought this was fun...makes me really sad that Blink isn't on the team full-time. why the heck isn't she?!
    dazzler_emma frost_cyclops_angela_longshot
    red hood_harley quinn_deadshot_aresenal_deathstroke