Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    We cared about Sinister Iceman? I don't know about you guys but I wanted his ass dead ever since he showed his true colors getting his teammates killed all so he could live comfortably. Even more so when he showed no remorse about any of it despite the fact that they were his friends that he threw under the bus for his own sake.
    I wasn't talking about Iceman. Final Execution.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

Loved it....hands down, one of the Best book Marvel puts out...

AOX Nightcrawler, finally got his revenge, and it was bittersweet and heartfelt...

We all seen the ending coming, wether her feeling were took away or not, I thought Fantomex would eventually, tap that...

I love Wade's dry humor, it really balances things out...

This was pretty good, but can't wait for Final Execution. I'm glad they didn't drag out the AoA Iceman subplot. Too many AoA refugees running around the 616 Marvel U as is. I will say that Wolverine playing the Wil E. Coyote role is getting a little old. Hopefully next arc he gets to do something besides get blown up or taken out in some equally hardcore fashion. I'm starting to think that the thing he's "the best there is" at is getting bitched...

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Not that it has shown.

In reading over Remender's Final Execution interview, I was trying (again) to pick some of it apart.

Remender: "That status quo change will come about because an X-Men villain, who has not yet appeared in "Uncanny X-Force," discovers the team's existence.
    "This is a natural character to make this discovery and they do so because of another character we have seen in this book. "

Mystique maybe, since she is featured on the cover of issue #27? She is also with Creed right now, who heads up an Asian/Eastern assassin's organization.

Remender: "You don't put a character on your team unless you have a really strong arc in mind. So we'll get a real good look at where this Nightcrawler's story is headed soon and then it will take off around issue #27."

And finally:

Remender: "A ball-peen hammer is going to come down around issue #27 in a pretty huge and crazy way. If you've been a fan of the series so far you're not going to want to miss this," Remender said. "This was something that I didn't think would get approved, to be honest. "

You know, it may not be a death he had to get approval for -- we've all been assuming that. We know someone will die, as Remender has stated it, but it may not be as much of a major team member as we think. What he may have needed to get approval for is turning someone into a villain. Surely that would need as much approval as character death, and I can envision Wolverine having a really hard time if either Bets or Kurt goes rogue and he has to fight them. (I'm putting my money on it being Betsy, given her recent character development, if that happens.) Then again, if Psylocke is featured in upcoming X-Men stories, it may not be.
    I think Betsy will become a villain, wasn't the death seed planted in her? What's stopping her from becoming the next heir of apocalypse?

AOA Jean helped remove the death persona before it took root. She may become a villian but I don't think it will have anything to do with the Death seed.

Actually not too big on the idea of Psylocke becoming a super villain. I think that's too much of a retread of the Dark Angel Saga, and I'm hoping Final Execution goes bigger and better, but in another direction. It's nine issues I hear, so there's plenty of stuff they can do with it.

Which reminds me, X-Position next week is Rick Remender, so any questions you guys have about this issue's developments or future ideas in the Final Execution saga, that would be the place to ask!

I don't like the idea of her becoming a villain either. I can only hope it doesn't come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    AOA Jean helped remove the death persona before it took root. She may become a villian but I don't think it will have anything to do with the Death seed.
    I thought Jean just prevented it from taking over, didn't think she removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Actually not too big on the idea of Psylocke becoming a super villain. I think that's too much of a retread of the Dark Angel Saga, and I'm hoping Final Execution goes bigger and better, but in another direction. It's nine issues I hear, so there's plenty of stuff they can do with it.

Which reminds me, X-Position next week is Rick Remender, so any questions you guys have about this issue's developments or future ideas in the Final Execution saga, that would be the place to ask!
    Where does one go to ask such things?

Posted on Remenders Twitter late last night.. Never before seen art..
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/uovyye.jpg/

Oh wow so that is official art.

Season 2 of Blue Estate CTpitch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mar420x View Post
    Posted on Remenders Twitter late last night.. Never before seen art..
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/uovyye.jpg/
    and Fanto bites it
    A Happy supporter of Indie comics and B-list heroes

Check out the Death to Comics Podcast...if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    Here's the cover for the issue Psylocke died last time:
    Your argument still falls flat. There is no one missing from that cover, there IS someone missing from UXF 28's cover....
    Last edited by wader0069; 04-19-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CTpitch View Post
    and Fanto bites it
    But who is going to be Deadpool's primary straight man?

I wonder how people would take Fanto's death, I particularly haven't grown strong feelings of attachment to the character and I can't think of another character's death that would make a impact on the book other than him. Deadpool is too much a joke to get any drama from his death. Wolverine isn't going to be dying in the pages of X-Force. Pyslocke dying I don't believe is likely, Nightcrawler just joined the book recently, and he is an alternative version of the character, so no real sense of lost to the book IMO.

At this point I would bet that it is Fantomex.

And when we get rid of Fantomex, we swap him out for Gambit, hurrah!

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen