Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    And where was Spidey during the stab attempt?
    Saying somethign like "wait!" dont' remmeber exactly. he's fried up at the end too. Obviously not as bad. Jus tsmoke coming off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Wolverine said it best the X-men do need to pull their heads out of cyclops' ass
    Agreed

Alright issue. I was expecting much more to happen though. If issues continue to go like this it might be worth it to buy the trade. 4 bucks becoming more and more apparent, especially after last weeks new avengers
    Ready for the return of the one and only Spider-Man!!

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Darkchylde is back and she tricked Dr. Strange into going into Limbo to rumble. Thats gonna be a GOOD fight

Oh and I wouldnt be surprised if Storm and Panther get a divorce after this

Overall great issue for #2 even if I do feel aot of them are being irrational and the fighting shouldnt have happened. As for the ending, I didnt expect to see Hope activate her Phoenix powers so soon. The times the power signature has manifested, its been accidental and not of her own control. She seems to be able to actually wield it now
    I think there's a lot more going on with Hope than meets the eye. Even her dialogue "Taste the kiss of the Phoenix" didn't sound like her.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Why does Carol need a space suit? I thought she could travel in space?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why does Carol need a space suit? I thought she could travel in space?
    Either someone forgot or they are depowering her to make her becoming Captain Marvel seem like she is getting a power boost when it will probably be the same as she was before, just with people saying, " Wow, you sure are stronger as CAPTAIN Marvel then when you were just MS. Marvel."

Quote Originally Posted by kingcombo View Post
    I was looking to buy this digitally but i couldn't figure it out. -_-
    Can u give me a link?
    Thanks alot m8. Just signed up and read issue.
    Good Issue. Lots of fighting. 8 out of 10 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    Either someone forgot or they are depowering her to make her becoming Captain Marvel seem like she is getting a power boost when it will probably be the same as she was before, just with people saying, " Wow, you sure are stronger as CAPTAIN Marvel then when you were just MS. Marvel."
    So Im not imaginign things thinking her Kree DNA allowed her to travel intergalacticaly

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    HOLY #$@%!!!
    Please need confirmation on two details:

1) Magik gets demony?? Like....sprouts horns etc? or....?
    Yep she's all out. Horns, Cloven feet, Glowey eyes etc. Strange is goin down.

This is hilarious...they said there were going to be beatdowns. Strange is going to get beaten like some red-headed stepchild. He's unimportant to the event!!! This will be great to watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This is hilarious...they said there were going to be beatdowns. Strange is going to get beaten like some red-headed stepchild. He's unimportant to the event!!! This will be great to watch!!
    He's so stupid. Why the hell did he fall into her trap by following her into Limbo?

anyone know which panels are AR panels? I downloaded it from comixology and there's the one logo. Comicvine mentions commentary from Jason Aaron but I'm not sure which panel that is.

Edit: Nevermind I found it.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 04-18-2012 at 08:25 AM.

as an X-man fan, im gonna love seein of you shit yourselves stupid once Magik takes the L. Mark this post folks lol
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg

BANNED

hey can someone post the page of thor at the end! is it a whole page or just a panel

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin1108 View Post
    as an X-man fan, im gonna love seein of you shit yourselves stupid once Magik takes the L. Mark this post folks lol
    Consider it marked. ;)

And I'm laughing at everybody thinking Strange is stupid. He's faced far bigger threats than Magik, folks. He may get his ass kicked, but he's not the easy mark you think he is.

Overall, I think we're off to a great start. The Avengers are showing everyone why they're Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but everyone knows the X-Men have some tricks up their sleeves. Oh... and how about Iron Man facing down Emma, Magneto, and hacking Utopia's systems all at once? Badass.

BANNED

bloody jrjr, perfect for action my ass, say what you want about fear itself (evreyone does) but stuart immonen drew the shit out of that book, he should be on this instead of jrjr and or kubert, coipel stays tho.
    glad he is at least getting a fight in avx versus (wish it was a fight with thor involved, but ill take what i can get)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaric Rivad View Post
    Oh... and how about Iron Man facing down Emma, Magneto, and hacking Utopia's systems all at once? Badass.
    This is why straight up , the X-men would lose. Ironman did 3 jobs (fighting,hacking,blocking psi abilities) before they could even get their stuff together...so imagine if magneto's son-in-law is creeping around the island right now?? those two alone just crippled the hell out of asteroid M (that's its real name dammit)
    http://reverbnation.com/roninakacmil

"put haters to the left i aint lettin 'em win,
    Cuz i got mind soul and power like infinity gems"

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dqpk7c.jpg