Default Each form of Ichigo vs Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Master Roshi

Every time one of Ichigo's forms dies, the next form pops up after the Z-Team gets a Senzu Beam drop for every member.

EDIT: Pre-Dragonball Z Z-Team.

• Human Ichigo
    • Substitute Shinigami Ichigo
    • Shikai Ichigo
    • Bankai Ichigo
    • Hollow Ichigo (Mask-only)
    • Hollow Ichigo (full form)
    • Hollow Ichigo (entity)
    • Final Zangetsu Ichigo

Which side wins, or how many forms can the Z-Team survive?
    Last edited by Kamina; 04-19-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Er, they wipe him out with an energy blast before any of his forms even knows that the fight's started? The last really conclusive ranking for any of their stats was that Kuririn was strong enough to easily keep up with Ginyuu in Goku's body, who was channeling about as much power as Vegeta when he landed on Namek, and everyone but Roshi and maybe Chiaotzu should be at least somewhat -- if not insanely -- beyond that level by the end of the series and all of them are capable of releasing more raw power in one blast than pretty much everyone in Bleach put together times ten.

You could have them all charge at once and watch them all get instantly vaporized at once as well. Heck, Kuririn basically did just that to several Raditz level characters at once when he got seriously pissed, and soon after that he became capable of spamming the Kienzan, so he'd have no real problem soloing the fight (and honestly, other than MAAAAAYBE Roshi, neither should anyone else, though I don't think that Ichigo's yet conclusively shown anything on Roshi's level of speed yet).
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 04-17-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Er, they wipe him out with an energy blast before any of his forms even knows that the fight's started? The last really conclusive ranking for any of their stats was that Kuririn was strong enough to easily keep up with Ginyuu in Goku's body, who was channeling about as much power as Vegeta when he landed on Namek, and everyone but Roshi and maybe Chiaotzu should be at least somewhat -- if not insanely -- beyond that level by the end of the series and all of them are capable of releasing more raw power in one blast than pretty much everyone in Bleach put together times ten.

You could have them all charge at once and watch them all get instantly vaporized at once as well. Heck, Kuririn basically did just that to several Raditz level characters at once when he got seriously pissed, and soon after that he became capable of spamming the Kienzan, so he'd have no real problem soloing the fight (and honestly, other than MAAAAAYBE Roshi, neither should anyone else, though I don't think that Ichigo's yet conclusively shown anything on Roshi's level of speed yet).
    This.

Character limit
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

What I'm wondering is why he included human Ichigo.

I mean... I can kind of see how one could make the misstake of thinking that any Ichigo would have a chance against the human Z-fighters if you only take like a glancing look at their abilities. They look generally similar after all. Flight, super-strength, super-speed and energy blasts and all that. Bigger mis-matches have happened here.

But if you know that there's a clear difference between shinigami Ichigo and human Ichigo, as in that his human form doesn't have powers of any kind beside seeing dead people, then why would you include that form?

End of series Z-Fighters stomp. You'd have to go back to early DB for it to be even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I mean... I can kind of see how one could make the misstake of thinking that any Ichigo would have a chance against the human Z-fighters if you only take like a glancing look at their abilities. They look generally similar after all. Flight, super-strength, super-speed and energy blasts and all that. Bigger mis-matches have happened here.

But if you know that there's a clear difference between shinigami Ichigo and human Ichigo, as in that his human form doesn't have powers of any kind beside seeing dead people, then why would you include that form?
    Technically, I guess human Ichigo might include Fullbringer Ichigo, though he barely did anything with that before he lost that power.

Either that, or try to get his opponents to pity him, I guess.

Yamcha: Roshi's nice enough since you aren't a girl, but Tenshinhan here's a trained assassin and I spent my first appearance trying to first rob and then murder an 11 year old that looked like he was 5.

Kuririn: What about me?

Yamcha: I wasn't around for your first appearance, so I can't really say.

Roshi: He cut a rope bridge with Goku on it in order to win a relatively friendly competition.

Yamcha: Okay, Kuririn's a dick too.

Kuririn: Waitaminute...
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Technically, I guess human Ichigo might include Fullbringer Ichigo, though he barely did anything with that before he lost that power.

Either that, or try to get his opponents to pity him, I guess.

Yamcha: Roshi's nice enough since you aren't a girl, but Tenshinhan here's a trained assassin and I spent my first appearance trying to first rob and then murder an 11 year old that looked like he was 5.

Kuririn: What about me?

Yamcha: I wasn't around for your first appearance, so I can't really say.

Roshi: He cut a rope bridge with Goku on it in order to win a relatively friendly competition.

Yamcha: Okay, Kuririn's a dick too.

Kuririn: Waitaminute...
    Yeah, it takes getting knocked around, actually spending time with, or fighting evenly with Goku to turn people over.

I guess they would react to human Ichigo the way they handled their opponents in the preliminaries, take them out quick.

I think Chiaotzu's paralyzing technique would help for a bit.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Er, they wipe him out with an energy blast before any of his forms even knows that the fight's started?
    Added "Prior to Dragonball Z", back when Krillin was still little, Tien and Chiaotzu from their first appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    As someone stated above, the most recent thing I knew about Ichigo at the time was that he had unlocked some Fullbring power without being a Shinigami. Should have included "Fullbring" instead of "Human".