Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wish they'd bring back Abin Sur.
    DO IT DC!!!
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    and Black Hand killing Hal, signified by his ring leaving.

Where is this from?

Is Sinestro having a vision?

Dark Knight Detective DarkKnghtJared's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shingi70 View Post
    Why would be the red lantern power battery be in the black room isn't it tech?

So Johns has me pouring through my other comics trying to make connections.
    A lot of what Atrocitus does seem to be a combination of science and blood magic.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wish they'd bring back Abin Sur.
    I always thought that would be interesting since they did the Flashpoint mini focusing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Where is this from?

Is Sinestro having a vision?
    GL #6, and yes, Sinestro has a vision in it.

so any spoiler pics from FCBD?

I swear, every year about this time, I'm like, "I'm done with Comic Books!" then FCBD rejuvenates me for the next year. So yes... I'll be there for "Trinity War!!!"

And you better believe, I'll be keeping my eye on the GL books. Something is going down soon!

Man, DC... you are MY comic book company!!!!!
    Superior Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man Team Up

Veteran Member

Oh boy, this was one of the best FCBD comics that I've read in a while!.

It explained several things about the DCNU. The Trinity of Sin and their identities, the seven wizards of magic, Pandora's plans and Steve Trevor's project about expanding the Justice League. There are a few things that I don't like though, my biggest complain here is the change of the Question's origin and direction, but I will wait to see what they're going to do with it before judge.

Also, I'm sure that the wizards are going to give their powers to Billy's new family. It's just me or some of them look like the Superfriends characters Samurai and Apache Chief?.

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    and Black Hand killing Hal, signified by his ring leaving.
    Yeah...but Hal isn't the GL of Sector 2814 anymore. Sinestro is. So, if anyone would die, it would be Sinestro. And since the ring that Hal is currently wearing is only a copy of Sinestro's ring, a construct created by it, wouldn't it disappear if Sinestro died. That makes me think that particular image is simply misdirection. Plus, that's just a classic storytelling technique: make it seem as if the main hero in danger of dying, but then when the actual event rolls around, they make it out okay.

Why would be the red lantern power battery be in the black room isn't it tech?

So Johns has me pouring through my other comics trying to make connections.
    But its alien tech, fueled by emotions. To them, it might as well be magic.

Good point.

When did Steve say he was expanding the league. I thought he wanted Constantine following the rise of vampires.
    Dc: Action Comics/Animal Man/Swamp Thing/Earth-2/Green Arrow/Batman/Threshold/Batwoman/Justice League/Green Lantern/Teen Titans/Superman/Justice League Dark/I,Vampire.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Any ideas on who The Question's true identity might be? Considering Pandora and Phantom Stranger's identities I'm figuring, at least in-house, The Question is a true historical or mythological figure.
    Maybe--but part of his punishment was that no one would remember who he was, right? So it might be someone no one has ever specifically heard of. I was thinking he might be a son of Vandal Savage. In DC Presents, Savage's daughter is going to be named Cass Sage--same last name as Vic Sage, the original Question. Maybe the Question is calling himself Sage because, for some reason, he's starting to half-remember his identity (and Sage does sound like Savage). Maybe Vandal's son became a powerful dictator centuries ago--maybe around the time of Demon Knights--and did something terrible, like preventing Alba Sarum form becoming an eternal Camelot.
    Last edited by slvn; 05-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Veteran Member

Good point.

When did Steve say he was expanding the league. I thought he wanted Constantine following the rise of vampires.
    Well, DC said that they wanted the JL books to be more connected with each other and Lemire stated that he was going to explain why the Justice League Dark team is named that way, so I guess that Steve is in conversations with Constantine about that. Also, in the last JL issue Steve said to Green Arrow that he wanted him to be part of other team, probably we're going to see another JL book published on the future.

I've got to say that i dont like how Trevor blames JL's collateral damage on Green Arrow. Like... there was a battle. What did the citizens expect? S*** will always blow up.

IMO, nice to see the diversity in the wizards one native american, 2 Africans, 2 Asians, 1 European and one I cannot tell. Would not mind a mini about them.

Interesting question retcon. So there is a red room, black room and so eying called the circus. Also Black Orchid and Dr Mist work for or with Argus so they really are Sheild.

Messy war. Interesting that Hal is missing. Also Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fighting so wonder what the league looks like in the near future. New GL calls himself The Green Lantern. I wonder of we get a new justice league book soon. But they could also replace JLI. Pandora recruited the JL so perhaps Phantom Stranger recuits Trevor's team. Question might bring Stormwatch
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Yeah I remember that and if you look at the solicitation for JLD they go to the black room pretty soon.I'm wondering if JLI will get canclled as they don't seem to be including that book in the plotting.

IMO, JLI would be a good booster solo but it sucks as a team book so while I like quite a few of the characters I would not mind cancellation.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February