View Poll Results: Which 2012 Ultimate event are you most excited for?

Voters
59. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Spider-men

22 37.29%
  • Divided We Fall

37 62.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I, too, am warming up to Spider-Men but Divided We Fall is what I'm looking forward to. I think it will be a refreshing change of pace for the UU after all of this Children of Tomorrow stuff.

Also, will the new era after the event be dubbed Post-DWF or still Post-DoSM? After all, this is the first UU event that isn't immediately followed by a relaunch. At least im hoping... If so, at this rate Vol 4 will only last 15 issues
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Divided We Fall is what I'm looking forward to the most. With Spider-Men, I'm going to buy it and hope that I am pleasantly surprised.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

DWF since it spans the ultimate universe

I voted for "Divided We Fall", since personally I'm much more interested to see how things turn out and the impact it has on the UU.

Although I'm happy to be proven wrong, I suspect Spider-Men (regardless of its quality) will be one of those stories with little lasting impact on anything. But I guess we'll see soon enough ^_^

Divided We Fall for sure. I still have no interest in Spider-man and will be skipping that story.

Divided We Fall...no contest here.

Haven't been a huge fan of the new Ultimate Spider-man title. On the other hand, crossover events in the Ultimate universe is what I live for!!!!!!
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom

DWF easily.

also, didnt the new teaser for spidermen include the 616 sinister six? so that would mean miles is going to the 616 universe? ....but what about ultimate gwens involvement? so 616 petes comin to the ultimate universe? ......or both? ......god i hate crossovers

For me, actually Spider-men, I'm dying to see people's reactions to 616 spidey. I'm sure divided we fall will be excellent too, but I'm not as excited by the possibilities. Unless Granov is doing all the interior work too. Then I am more excited for DWF :P

Definitely Divided We Fall. While I will still buy Spider-Men, I'm not too thrilled about the universes crossing over. DWF, on the other hand, revives an awesome character and features two new writers who both seem to have some awesome ideas.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

"Divided We Fall" completely. I feel like the payoff of this event is going to have a larger effect across the UU than Spider-Men will be, not to say I'm not looking forward to that too. But, I just know DWF is gonna have the big action we've all been waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    I just know DWF is gonna have the big action we've all been waiting for.
    Captain America finally challenges Nick Fury to a high-octane game of chess. Loser wears a tu-tu on the next mission!
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Divided we fall, all the way. I just feel Spider-Men will have no lasting ramifications. DWF definitely will!
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

I'm really looking forward to both series
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Captain America finally challenges Nick Fury to a high-octane game of chess. Loser wears a tu-tu on the next mission!
    The bet to end all bets.

Elder Member

Spider-Men. I'm actually pretty shocked myself.