Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Yautja vs Mass Effect Races

If the Yautja discovered a new Mass Relay that was previously unknown, or if they developed ships capable of traversing space faster than those in ME to the point that not having ME Relays didn't hinder them in terms of travel, could the Yautja defeat the various ME races individually?

1.) Which race is superior biologically? How would you rank them?

2.) If instead of Major Dutch Schaeffer (Predator 1) and his men the Predator came across Commander Shepard and his/her crew from Mass Effect 1 would the outcome of the movie have changed plot armor aside?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

1: A Krogan could probably kill a Yautja in H2H combat. Given the world they involved from was out to kill them with every turn. They have multiple sets of organs and twin circulatory systems. After all, their race was used as Storm Troopers for a reason.

2: The original Crew of ME1 includes Wrex, a thousand year veteran of war and has super powers (Biotics)

I figured the Predator would be to fast for Wrex to solo? am i wrong?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

It doesn't have any real speedfeats to show it's THAT fast. The problem is the camouflage...

...which is nicely taken care of by personal radar/motion sensors and seeking biotic attacks. The Predator, for example, isn't going to handle getting hit by Warp too well.

That's actually a problem, period. The tech nullifies the Predator's best advantage (stealth) and then the ME I crew just hits with area affecting attack, Tech-shutdowns (Pred now visible), Weapon-shutdowns, and various other nastiness before gunning it down with their micro-railguns.

[Female Shepard] If it bleeds, we can kill it.

*they do*

I was gonna go with "if it bleeds, Wrex can eat it."
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall
    set me free.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthaur View Post
    I was gonna go with "if it bleeds, Wrex can eat it."
    According to Matriarch Aethya he didn't do so well with the Liquified Turian he tried to drink once.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 04-17-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Wrong kind of proteins.

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Yeah. That's a hugely impressive weight for him to be just wrenching away and tossing down. The poor vat-grown fellow didn't seem terribly inconvenienced by it, either.

Consider also Grunt bashing his way through Ravagers, or Wrex basically slapping them around like they're nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    And yet Zaeed does not give a @#$#.

That's because Zaeed does crap like kill Krogan with knives, and slaughter entire squads of Blood Pack mercenaries (including krogan) with tiny little hold-out pistols. :)

Not to mention survive being shot in the face executioner style. Seriously Zaeed's a force of nature.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11

Not to mention survive being shot in the face executioner style. Seriously Zaeed's a force of nature.
    You forgot to add that he survived completely on hatred alone.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Thane's another one, considering he humiliated Kai Leng while terminally ill to the point that he was undergoing periodic brain damage and had difficulty breathing(after having outlived even the most optimistic estimates any of his doctors had given him by 6 months). Suffice to say, the Mass Effect world is full of people the Yautja want no part of.
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Thane's another one, considering he humiliated Kai Leng while terminally ill to the point that he was undergoing periodic brain damage and had difficulty breathing(after having outlived even the most optimistic estimates any of his doctors had given him by 6 months). Suffice to say, the Mass Effect world is full of people the Yautja want no part of.
    He also only lost because he basically ran into his sword.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex