Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

I'm assuming maybe Riddler, Clayface, Croc or Black Mask. Perhaps Great White Shark. One of the ganglord villains.
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Joker becomes a woman.

Choppa called it first!
    "John Stewart. LAME! ...this guy having a ring is like giving the batmobile to a blind old woman with her left leg in a cast."

"Pym biting Blobs head off seems like something that would have happened when i was ten years old and playing with action figures."

"i always assumed that [the blob] had the same powers as his 616 counterpart because, if simply being a huge fat guy was enough to be considered a mutant then there sure are a lot of mutants in 'real life'. "

Dick gets shot in the spine, becomes the new Oracle.
    "Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain" Steven Pinker

Quote Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
    Joker becomes a woman.

Choppa called it first!
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post14473652

Sorry man, but I did!

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Death of Alfred?
    Even this has been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    Quote from Caplluo from an io9 interview

"Following the Night of the Owls, yes, I'll put my hooks into one of the most broad rogues in the Batman gallery. The most I can tell you is that it will be maniacal, twisted, grotesque, and bloody. So of course, I'm very much looking forward to that."
    Sounds like Joker to me,but would'nt be surprised if it were Riddler or Mad Hatter.

Im kinda hoping mad hatter cause he can be creepy as hell when given the chance, but Clayface would be kind of cool.
    I Love DC, but have a man crush for Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by TZDEKA View Post
    Damn you!!
    "John Stewart. LAME! ...this guy having a ring is like giving the batmobile to a blind old woman with her left leg in a cast."

"Pym biting Blobs head off seems like something that would have happened when i was ten years old and playing with action figures."

"i always assumed that [the blob] had the same powers as his 616 counterpart because, if simply being a huge fat guy was enough to be considered a mutant then there sure are a lot of mutants in 'real life'. "

From what I've gathered, Hatter is in issue #8 of Dark Knight and is being strongly considered for an upcoming arc...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fury View Post
    The Joker used Doc Brown's old time machine to start the Court of Owls. Batman teams up with Marty McFly to save the space-time continuum.
    Heavy...

If the "status quo" is to be changed, I hope it's something that pushes the character forward and not another change to his past (like young Bruce getting locked in that attic while searching for owls). As somebody mentioned, seperating him from his money for a while could possibly lead to some interesting stories.
    Last edited by ForeverYoung8; 04-19-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Nevermind

Gotham City literally becomes the villain, by revealing herself as an ancient Evil-God shaped like a city named Goth-Ahm.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Gotham City literally becomes the villain, by revealing herself as an ancient Evil-God shaped like a city named Goth-Ahm.
    "We thought we ran this city. The way the park looks under snow was totally our causing. The cracks beneath the feet of citizens, we put there. But after we scared the sh!t out of the goddamn Batman and got a few lols...we found out we were WRONG."

~The Court of Owls

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung8 View Post
    "We thought we ran this city. The way the park looks under snow was totally our causing. The cracks beneath the feet of citizens, we put there. But after we scared the sh!t out of the goddamn Batman and got a few lols...we found out we were WRONG."

~The Court of Owls
    Brilliant! I would read that!
    Joker: "You killed Captain Clown. You Killed Captain Clown!"

Reading: Ex Machina: Fact V. Fiction
    Watching: Death Note

This is the real problem with these big story arcs like Morrison's run or Court of Owls. You always have the feeling of...what next? I mean, what DOES Batman do after defeating a centuries-old cult? Go back to fighting Mob bosses and costumed freaks of course...kinda anti-climatic, but there you have it; the cyclical nature of comics!

Trouble is, that all the big earth-shattering stories and 'events' have already been done with Batman. Death of a Robin? Check. Crippling of a Bat-family member? Check. Robin becoming Batman? Check. Renegade Bat-family member? Check. Batman dead and resurrected? Check. Batman having a son? Check.

I mean, after ALL this...there's literally nothing left to surprise people!

In the last few years we've had Batman discover he had a son who's a trained assassin; go up against the ultimate villain, a very personification of the Devil himself; lose his memory and travel through time; establish an international network of crime-fighters; and now return to Gotham to take on an ancient cult which has ruled Gotham for centuries...(and that's not even bringing up the stuff which happened BEFORE...)

What else is there?

Joker reforms and moves into Wayne Wanor. This is a serious idea I still think it could work