Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    1bulma1 with another club banger!
    Its been a while, hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    They haven't adopted Idie, but I supposed that could change.

I'm not sure I want Jean to be Jennifer Aniston though.

Yeah but Aniston is the " nice girl" and Jolie is the "seductress". And Aniston fans obsessively hate Jolie, sounds a lot like Jean and Emma to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDtown View Post
    Yeah but Aniston is the " nice girl" and Jolie is the "seductress". And Aniston fans obsessively hate Jolie, sounds a lot like Jean and Emma to me.
    So who would be John Mayer and/or Vince Vaungh?

So who would be John Mayer and/or Vince Vaungh?

I dunno, but that one creepy dude with the beard she's with now is definitely Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDtown View Post
    The only problem I have with that notion is that there was no romance between Scott and Emma (unless you count the sexless psi-affair)...

It just came out of practically nowhere. At least Brad, Jennifer, and Jolie had history (that didn't include trying to kill each other).
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-16-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    The only problem I have with that notion is that there was no romance between Scott and Emma (unless you count the sexless psi-affair)...
    Jean counted it.

Emma just seduced him quickly, the same way Jolie seduced Pitt quickly. This has legs, I'm running with it.

Jean counted it.
    Touche' Jean should have taken her anger out on Scott instead of pouncing on poor innocent Emma
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

It just came out of practically nowhere. At least Brad, Jennifer, and Jolie had history (that didn't include trying to kill each other).
    LOL, why does it have to be built up from years of puppydog mooning and/or muted crushing? Emma saw a piece of ass (and it's not like Scott hasn't had women throw themselves at him and his angularity over the years) and went for it. Where's the disconnect?

Touche' Jean should have taken her anger out on Scott instead of pouncing on poor innocent Emma
    I actually agree with you.

I loved the mind rape issue. But I always wondered why Scott got pretty off the hook about that. Emma offered, but he took it.

LOL, why does it have to be built up from years of puppydog mooning and/or muted crushing? Emma saw a piece of ass (and it's not like Scott hasn't had women throw themselves at him and his angularity over the years) and went for it. Where's the disconnect?
    Exactly. Plus, to me it had the appropiate amount of built up. The whole affair was wonderfully paced really. From mocking his vow of celibacy to Jean "walking in on them"

But, she saw it several times in the past... Especially, when she (and the Hellfire Club) had them chained up like dogs. In all the years gone by she suddenly has feelings for Scott? Not even a classic thought balloon of her showing the slightest bit of interest. Nothing! She just wanted what Jean had -- and now she's stuck with it.

I AM PHOENIX!

But, she saw it several times in the past... Especially, when she (and the Hellfire Club) had them chained up like dogs. In all the years gone by she suddenly has feelings for Scott? Not even a classic thought balloon of her showing the slightest bit of interest. Nothing! She just wanted what Jean had -- and now she's stuck with it.
    She didn't know she was having feelings for Scott. They were constantly sharing minds. He got in her head litterally. They shared intimate thoughts and fantasies. It was basically a rather extreme version of seeing someone else from a different perspective.

san francisco - the free range twink farm

So because there was no seedling of any potential hookup planted in prior continuity (most from years and years ago), you're not buying?

Maybe she finally saw a shirtless Scott fix a leaky sink and she got all hot and bothered.

Especially, when she (and the Hellfire Club) had them chained up like dogs.
    This is an attraction for some people. Don't judge.

Emma's character also changed dramatically as a result of the Hellion's dying. She reformed because those deaths crushed her and over many years and many issues she became...not quite good, but not quite as self-servingly evil. (Notice how she didn't spend 3 panels living with wolves and that by itself somehow led to a major shift in personality and values).
    Last edited by Meehl; 04-16-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.