Default what issues did this tian stuff come from?

i feel like i must have missed some cross over or separate issue. i just finished reading the quicksilver story in ultimate x only to pick up the next issue and theres all this talk about "tian" and i see two xorns and im just like wtf. what issues do i need to pick up?
    "my life is like the adventures of a slightly demonic bisexual stripper and her chainsmoking stalker"

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaionay View Post
    i feel like i must have missed some cross over or separate issue. i just finished reading the quicksilver story in ultimate x only to pick up the next issue and theres all this talk about "tian" and i see two xorns and im just like wtf. what issues do i need to pick up?
    That story came from the Ultimate Hawkeye mini that involved Hawkeye's mission to SEAR and the rise of The People.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

On Vacation

thanks. you would think they would let readers know like old marvel use to under bob harris.
    "my life is like the adventures of a slightly demonic bisexual stripper and her chainsmoking stalker"

thanks. you would think they would let readers know like old marvel use to under bob harris.
    Marvel haven't put "editor's notes" in comics in years. DC have been doing it in Superman and Stormwatch recently and I have to say it bugs me a little. I like to find comics for myself, rather than DC/ Marvel going "YOU SHOULD READ THIS TOO!"
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Morentez View Post
    Marvel haven't put "editor's notes" in comics in years. DC have been doing it in Superman and Stormwatch recently and I have to say it bugs me a little. I like to find comics for myself, rather than DC/ Marvel going "YOU SHOULD READ THIS TOO!"
    I disagree. I find these kinds of editors' notes helpful, especially in situations like the OP's where one comic directly affects another.

Sometimes I also like to see the mushroom clouds from one book appearing in the background of another, like we've seen in several of the DC New 52 books lately. "Check out Grifter #7 to see the effects of this explosion!!!" or something like that.

EDIT: Also, Marvel has been putting editors' notes in The Defenders. Most of them are cryptic, though.

In my opinion Ultimates and Ultimate X-Men repeat as much information as is already known about the capabilities of Xorn, Zorn, and their people. That information isn't much. I wouldn't sweat missing a particular issue, but obviously don't miss Hickman's Ultimates #9, an issue that will probably reveal ten times more about the capabilities of one of the People than what has been shown before.