Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weakest person who can beat the Hanma + Hanma Human Nunchaku Technique?

Okay, I kid you not. This is an actual technique, shown in the Manga, and its best described as a "ultimate combination" of both Yujiro and Baki. It goes like this: Yujiro picks Baki up and literally uses him as a Nunchaku. Instead of guarding however, this time Baki will be using that "Ogre Brain" of his to attack the opponent. While being twirled around by Yujiro.

So.

Who is the weakest person who can defeat both Baki and Yujiro, while they're using the Hanma + Hanma Human Nunchaku Technique?
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

:Head asplodes.:

:Regrowth, explodes.:

:This time implosion.:

:Then manages to be stable, for now.:

"I have no idea, I think Danny Rand can beat them, but he is not the weak link. So a mute point and felt like displaying how crazy said situation is.

I....kinda want to see scans of this...
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Okay, I kid you not. This is an actual technique, shown in the Manga, and its best described as a "ultimate combination" of both Yujiro and Baki. It goes like this: Yujiro picks Baki up and literally uses him as a Nunchaku. Instead of guarding however, this time Baki will be using that "Ogre Brain" of his to attack the opponent. While being twirled around by Yujiro.

So.

Who is the weakest person who can defeat both Baki and Yujiro, while they're using the Hanma + Hanma Human Nunchaku Technique?
    Wait, what does this 'Ogre Brain' thing do?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Wait, what does this 'Ogre Brain' thing do?
    From the looks of the latest scans, it seems to give Baki a massive boost in speed to the point where Yujiro can't make his attacks connect, and can't prevent Baki from connecting his. As I read it now, Yujiro's close to being juggled like in a 2DSS fighting game. So, there goes the .5 second reaction time thing. It should be down to normal human now.

As for scans, ask and ye shall recieve:

ANd there you have it, the Hanma + Hanma Human Nunchaku! BTW, Yujiro eventually uses the technique on a flipped over van, and Baki totally destroys it.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Wait a second, why doesn't Yujiro have the Ogre Brain technique?

I have no words.

At least when Carnival did it, she was using someone on the end of a 15' chain (who, armed with a sword and preternaturally enhanced reflexes, was fighting with other flying things while being swung around like a meteor hammer).

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

"Now that's using your head!"
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

A Thinking Man's Rhino Omegalith's Avatar

Gadzooks, those are some unpleasant looking drawings of human musculature.

Anyhow, I'd have thought a human nunchaku would either be swinging around two people chained together, or possibly a pair of twins who utilize a chain to trip, entangle and choke opponents and propel each other for enhanced acrobatics.

...Actually the latter sounds much more badass than trying to use a person as an unwieldy weapon.
    A Flock of Sheep.
    A Pack of Wolves.
    An Inconvenience of Heroes.

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post
    Grappler Baki is a fighting series in which Humanoid abominations fight each other.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

I doubt they are the weakest, but I'd love to see Zoro wielding Ussop* (who is holding a Katana) fight him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0MJzpk4PfU

*as a general note: Ussop's Katana name was HanaArashi. God I love One Piece.

Wait a second, why doesn't Yujiro have the Ogre Brain technique?
    Because Baki's mother was a bloody psychopath. I mean, how nuts do you have to be to try and kill Yujiro with a kitchen knife just because he pissed you off? That's even more off the scale than Baki is with his training.

I have no words.

At least when Carnival did it, she was using someone on the end of a 15' chain (who, armed with a sword and preternaturally enhanced reflexes, was fighting with other flying things while being swung around like a meteor hammer).
    When Keisuke Itagaki says "Human Nunchaku," you can take it to the bank. He'll find some insane or another way to make it happen in his story. The hair on my neck stood up just now, when I thought about what would happen if he'd penned Gurren Lagann.

Anyhow, I'd have thought a human nunchaku would either be swinging around two people chained together,
    Yujiro only had two sons, and the other's too big. So, he had to make do with the smaller one. Which is a good thing, because if he'd used Jack the Nunchaku would literally start to eat the opponent alive.
    Last edited by T51R; 04-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    When Keisuke Itagaki says "Human Nunchaku," you can take it to the bank. He'll find some insane or another way to make it happen in his story. The hair on my neck stood up just now, when I thought about what would happen if he'd penned Gurren Lagann.
    Yeesh.

Carnival and Rachel Hael do it better. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Omegalith View Post

Anyhow, I'd have thought a human nunchaku would either be swinging around two people chained together, or possibly a pair of twins who utilize a chain to trip, entangle and choke opponents and propel each other for enhanced acrobatics.

...Actually the latter sounds much more badass than trying to use a person as an unwieldy weapon.
    Also, 0.5 second reaction time.

I still maintain it would make more sense if Itagaki had said 0.05 seconds.

Also, 0.5 second reaction time.

I still maintain it would make more sense if Itagaki had said 0.05 seconds.
    Yeah, that is little league kid that can't close his glove when the ball hits speed. Not really a power outside of the spinal injury crowd.