Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default C2E2: The Big IDW Panel

IDW Publishing spent an afternoon at C2E2 going over its upcoming slate of projects, from 55 variant covers for "Mars Attacks" #1 to the futures of popular franchises to "Doctor Who/Star Trek" and more.

Full article here.

Looking forward to the conclusion of Locke and Key.

Quote Originally Posted by chastmastr View Post
    I want to see Doctor Who/Legion!! :)
    What i want to see is the continiation of Marvel's Transformers. They didn't mention a darn thing!

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

I want to know what's up with the regular D&D ongoing? It's been months and no mention of issue #16
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    What i want to see is the continiation of Marvel's Transformers. They didn't mention a darn thing!
    What else is there to say? Starts with #80.5, ends with #100. We're all going to have to play catch up as it is with the FCBD issue to remember where everyone left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    I want to know what's up with the regular D&D ongoing? It's been months and no mention of issue #16
    They've said the book has ended. Forgotten Realms is now the only ongoing D&D book.

Quote Originally Posted by EMeadow View Post
    What else is there to say? Starts with #80.5, ends with #100. We're all going to have to play catch up as it is with the FCBD issue to remember where everyone left off.
    A little hint about the new storyline would be nice! What have they stored for the big bots next. What should we expecting and stuff like this.

... with the High Command Lemurion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EMeadow View Post
    They've said the book has ended. Forgotten Realms is now the only ongoing D&D book.
    Thanks, I thought that was the case but haven't been able to find any official statement either way over the last few months. It's a pity, I really liked that book and I haven't really been grabbed by any of the other D&D books they've done.
    Anyone who thinks DC is bringing back the Silver Age doesn't know what the Silver Age is.

There is no such word as "persay," it's per se, two words, from the Latin.